Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(Slightly O/T, but i was thinking about Kayelyn and you guys when I was "talking to my dogs" tonight...

"C'mon, hurry, go pottie...go pottie..."

:beagle: )

It seems the girl in the yellow boots is her roommate and her red car. This is per the FB page for Kayelyn.

Thankyou :) That makes more sense. I wonder how long a gap it was between the last shot of Kayelyn talking to the dog and when the roommate got home.

Listening to the 911 call, i couldn't help think of PTSD and being hyper vigilant and sensitive to noises. Suffering from it myself for almost a year after an incident in my home, I made nearly identical calls to my parents on several occasions after hearing people moving around in other apartments above me and next to me.

I feel for Kayelyn so much. I pray she is simply hiding out somewhere, but I can't shake the feeling that something more sinister has happened. I hope I'm wrong.

:grouphug: Nycgrl...

Yes... IMO... PTSD should be considered, too...

Yes, she was identified over on the FB page.

Sparky,Great pictures of the layout showing the hill she went down and the wooded areas and looks like more condos down the hill and practically a picture of her front door on the FB missing page.

Sparky,Great pictures of the layout showing the hill she went down and the wooded areas and looks like more condos down the hill and practically a picture of her front door on the FB missing page.

Thank you! So, she runs down the hill and then what. Looks like the rd just goes to more condos, I agree. I wonder if there are cameras down there as well.

Now, I'm reading over there the roommate has moved. Could she have been in the process of moving when Kayelyn thought someone was stealing her stuff? If that's not the case, then why move after your roommate comes up missing?

Does anyone know where I can download these videos? I've looked, but can't find anywhere. TIA

I wish they would contact TES for searches. They have so much experience and equipment.

I just read her sister said LE got some of her clothes and used dogs around her complex.

Someone said on the Find Kayelyn page to use scent dogs to find her, why don't they take Phyllis her own dog out there to try and find her, I know my chihuahua would find me, since she loves me. Phyllis would know Katelyn's scent more then any other dog.

Thank you! So, she runs down the hill and then what. Looks like the rd just goes to more condos, I agree. I wonder if there are cameras down there as well.

Now, I'm reading over there the roommate has moved. Could she have been in the process of moving when Kayelyn thought someone was stealing her stuff? If that's not the case, then why move after your roommate comes up missing?

Unless she is scared,that could be a reason....but they are saying she hasn't helped in the searches or anything..

probably couldn't afford the rent alone......hence the room mate,imo.

This is all so freakin' sad. One of my very best and oldest childhood friends and an old roommate (who also worked as a Social Worker btw) was diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic several years ago (in her early 20's). There was never any indication of any illness until her father's suicide which seemed to trigger this underlying delusional behaviour in her. I always have and always will adore this girl but I will selfishly admit that it is very tolling to live with. I DID get her help and I WAS in constant contact with her family (it wasn't always pretty)-but it was hard and at the time she saw it as the betrayal that it was. In time this betrayal and her very hard work gave her the help and tools that she needed to accept and face her illness. This gorgeous, brilliant talented woman will always struggle with this and will always feel the stigma that comes along with it. She is one of the bravest people I've ever been lucky enough to have in my life.

I'm in Canada where we're celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend with family and friends (my buddy included) and over the music and turkey and candles and laughter I just can't stop thinking about this poor family who seem so very lovely, so very supportive and so very exhausted. As the rest of you are I really am hoping for a good outcome here. As I've stated before in this thread, I really think there will be one. Still not sure why I just am. Her 3 phone calls to the police tell me that she was reaching out for help. It's a real shame that neither the police or her present company never addressed that.

Does anyone know what that huge mound is?
that thing is bugging me.
what is it?
It has rocks around the base.

She always come walking from behind it.
It looks like a snow mound (which we know its not) but it looks like where the plows push all the snow up into a mound.
Can anyone explain what this is?

what is it?

It looks like a snow mound (which we know its not) but it looks like where the plows push all the snow up into a mound.

Seems the people on the missing page that live around there explain it as nothing more than a big rock

what is it?

I read on the FB page, it is a mound of dirt covered in cement. Looks like a eyesore to me, wonder why they just didn't get rid of it.

Seems the people on the missing page that live around there explain it as nothing more than a big rock

Based on the geography of the area, this wouldn't be surprising. In looking at some other pictures, it does really seem to be just a large rock that they have sort of sectioned off to make part of the landscaping in a way.

I read on the FB page, it is a mound of dirt covered in cement. Looks like a eyesore to me, wonder why they just didn't get rid of it.

Its very odd!
But at least now we know!
That was bothering me. Obviously they felt they needed a security camera on it I wonder WHY?

Thank you. Just put my fat pants on. My Husband is a Chef,

I'm ready.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member