Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What did you all make of the 911 calls? To me, she sounds naturally upset and worried about something, but doesn't sound drugged or out of the ordinary.

Perhaps they need to check out her roommate much closer?

And WHY .... did the police or roommate not call her family or bring her to the hospital for observation, IF they thought she was acting delusional .... geesh!

MOO ...

My experience is that if she isnt harming herself or others she has a right to 'act delusional' I know, stoopid isnt it.

My take on the videos. I agree that it looks like she is just talking to her dog, which I don't feel is weird or anything.

The second video, I do feel like she is fleeing, but possibly in a 'sneaky' way so that they don't hear or see her, hence the looking around and stepping more on her toes. The fact that she left with no shoes, and nothing else to me says she was trying to get out of there quickly and probably sneak out without being detected.

It is also possible she went to her car to get something, but with the 911 calls etc. I'm thinking she seems paranoid. JMO

I wonder if the voices she heard were actually outside the condo and she was just spooked. The only thing that I find disturbing is that the room mate was present(and gave a coherent explanation why nobody was there) during the call yet that didn't deter her from calling 911.

Ok don't laugh at my pictures,im not a google earth pro but this is what i got. The first picture shows the direction she looks to me to be running which is down a hill and the only way in for traffic.

k.jpg

The second picture if you keep following it leads to the garage as they are calling it which looks like maybe a maintenance office as there is no way out..

kk.jpg

Attachments

• kaylen.jpg
    kaylen.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 410
She seems fine to me!
I talk to my dog all the time.
If he takes to long I start moving my arms lol...
Her dog is like her baby it seems and I can see her talking to her.

the first video she does not appear frantic or frightened she seems to be running cautiously as to not slip on the wet pavement and is on her way to get the mail or meet up with someone.

If she appeared DELUSIONAL someone should have manned up and did something before it came to this.

Many of her friends are not buying the delusional stories and honestly neither am I at this time.

JMO

I wonder if the voices she heard were actually outside the condo and she was just spooked. The only thing that I find disturbing is that the room mate was present(and gave a coherent explanation why nobody was there) during the call yet that didn't deter her from calling 911.

I do NOT get this at all!

She seems fine to me!
I talk to my dog all the time.
If he takes to long I start moving my arms lol...
Her dog is like her baby it seems and I can see her talking to her.

the first video she does not appear frantic or frightened she seems to be running cautiously as to not slip on the wet pavement and is on her way to get the mail or meet up with someone.

If she appeared DELUSIONAL someone should have manned up and did something before it came to this.

Many of her friends are not buying the delusional stories and honestly neither am I at this time.

JMO

My dogs are like my babies and I talk to them all the time! And if I've been drinking or the like ;) and then walk them when I get home I'm even more vocal.. BUT just a few days ago I was praising one of my dogs and asking her if she was excited to go for a walk when I realize I was practically yelling and a few people on the street gave me the "dog lady" look so I agree about the video with her & her dog.. Totally legit (besides the barefoot thing)

Which brings me to the barefoot thing. I'm barefoot a lot and I live in a big city. People in my building have straight up lectured me on putting on shoes even when just going to the basement & I've been known to run out the garbage and grab something from my car in out parking lot looking crazy.. But not barefoot. And I've never gone missing So is she a barefoot kinda girl or can her friends be honest and admit that was unusual behavior?

Mental illness came come up quickly at almost any age. It worries me that her friends are SO against the idea (and even believe it to be irrelevant) simply because it could hinder searches.. I get it, though. I'd be super skeptical about the LE's take if it weren't for the 911 calls, her losing her job, etc within a close time frame of one another. OR if this "delusional" behavior was truly sudden, like within a few hours etc, then it seems oddly parallel with the symptoms of drugs. Not sayin she did drugs just the coincidence of behavior!

Wouldn't the camera have captured the roommate exiting after her OR KL returning? Just something I was thinking about.

If I were here friends/family the videos would break my heart not knowing what happened after. Hope she is home soon!!! They are all in my thoughts!

After all the videos and 911 calls My opinion has changed. The more info thrown on the table the more it really looks as if she at the onset of mental illness. The 911 call especially spoke to me. She was at the crossroad of delusion and lucidity. She was confused by her own assertion that someone was in her house. She said "I can't explain that." With pause and acknowledging the door was locked from the inside yet determined in what she heard. I Tried to explain to the facebook grop that this possibility is not to discriminate her but to en up possibilities of where to look for her. I think they may be too close to see the bigger as they are quite steadfast in "defending" her mental status. It's not a label it's a very important piece of the puzzle.

Obviously the front door is not the only means to gain access to a building. However, it's the confusion as to why the door is still locked that is telling. She's using rational thinking but still firmly believes she heard two men talking. She's not say...in a drug induced psychosis. If you've seen this the speech is often fast and there is an immediate sense of imminent danger. That's not what we heard. She was bewildered. Confused by what she heard vs fact in front of her.

Kiki says she heard two male voices in her condo and I'm pointing out that maybe what she heard was outside of her condo and because of her possible paranoia was spooked thinking they were inside. The second sentence I tried pointing out that the room mate tried to explain to her (as we heard in the 911 call) that the door was locked how could someone get in. I'm sure that Kiki was reacting to the "voices" before the call and the room mate was aware of this yet she still felt threatened enough to continue to dial for help. Sorry for not making it clear the first time around

My dogs are like my babies and I talk to them all the time! And if I've been drinking or the like ;) and then walk them when I get home I'm even more vocal.. BUT just a few days ago I was praising one of my dogs and asking her if she was excited to go for a walk when I realize I was practically yelling and a few people on the street gave me the "dog lady" look so I agree about the video with her & her dog.. Totally legit (besides the barefoot thing)

Which brings me to the barefoot thing. I'm barefoot a lot and I live in a big city. People in my building have straight up lectured me on putting on shoes even when just going to the basement & I've been known to run out the garbage and grab something from my car in out parking lot looking crazy.. But not barefoot. And I've never gone missing So is she a barefoot kinda girl or can her friends be honest and admit that was unusual behavior?

Mental illness came come up quickly at almost any age. It worries me that her friends are SO against the idea (and even believe it to be irrelevant) simply because it could hinder searches.. I get it, though. I'd be super skeptical about the LE's take if it weren't for the 911 calls, her losing her job, etc within a close time frame of one another. OR if this "delusional" behavior was truly sudden, like within a few hours etc, then it seems oddly parallel with the symptoms of drugs. Not sayin she did drugs just the coincidence of behavior!

Wouldn't the camera have captured the roommate exiting after her OR KL returning? Just something I was thinking about.

If I were here friends/family the videos would break my heart not knowing what happened after. Hope she is home soon!!! They are all in my thoughts!

BBM the roommate wasn't home at the time of her disappearance..(as per the roommate)

Thanks Classy! Well explained and summarized.

BBM the roommate wasn't home at the time of her disappearance..(as per the roommate)

She might have heard the voices again and was so spooked that she ran out with nothing, no shoes, no phone etc.

But where did she go? What happened then?

I wasn't able to hear the 911 calls.
As to the videos....I don't see anything that gives me pause.
She is just coaxing/talking to her dog. And the other one...
that is the way I would run in the rain barefoot. On my tippy toes. It looks like she is going to her car, or to a neighbors maybe?

Also, I didn't notice a timestamp on the videos.
Do we know how far apart they were taken?
Like maybe she was planning on going somewhere for a bit and that's why she was taking the dog out...and also why she seemed to be coaxing or trying to get the dog to hurry up?

ETA.....also I wonder who's SUV that is in running video.
It wasn't in the dog video. Sure would be nice to have a time stamp.

Ok I must have edited that part out of my brain because of the 911 calls.. Hmmph. I'm assuming they're checking every single apartment, garage etc in that complex. Is there any more surveillence around the bulidng they haven't released? Hmmmm..

There is a search planned for this evening. I hope they find her.

I'm a little perplexed as to why the roommate didn't get on the phone and say "Actually, we need EMS, because my roommate is clearly having some issues." Why didn't roommate call her family/friends? I think it's possible that this paranoia has been going on for a while and the roommate might have been desensitized to it.
What a lot of people don't realize is that many schizophrenics sound perfectly normal. Their coherence and tone of voice sounds just like a regular person. It's just that the content of what they say often doesn't make sense. The popular view of a "delusional" person is someone who slurs their words, or speaks way too loudly, or otherwise gives some sort of visual cue that there's something amiss. This really isn't always the case. I have a client at the shelter that used to work for CSIS (the Canadian version of CIA) and she appears totally professional, speaks in a high functioning, respectable way - and can almost convince you that she is being framed for the murder of George Bush. Never mind that GB isn't dead. According to her, there's been a lookalike for many years, and they won't tell the truth to the public until they can put someone in jail for the crime.

I wonder why her family and friends are so reluctant to admit that there could be some mental health problems? It's like they are insulted that it's being suggested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back