UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s “unexpected” death last year, May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y'all better versed in such things -- if something or a substance is used in furtherance of a murder, obviously fentanyl in this case, could the people who assisted in procuring the fentanyl face accessory to murder charges? That would certainly motivate someone to be very coopertive with police.

They are expanding the fent laws in my state and I would surely think that anybody who had a hand in getting the drugs for this lady should be very nervous.

I am honestly quite shocked at how quickly and thoroughly she planned against her husband. She was not honest to him throughout their marriage. I wonder what her friends and family are thinking with all of the information that has come out!

Eric was found dead on March 4,2022 and KRB was buying $1300 worth of fentanyl by check, 5 days LATER ?

I think we can see a problem here.

However $1300 worth of fentanyl at a time is not likely to get her $2 million in to debt.

I hope she was drug tested when she was arrested. A drug habit would be one way to get the children away from her.
Yep, she wrote CL a $1,300 check for fentanyl. Not the brightest woman, imo. Curious if she also had a drug problem.

:oops:
must be my iPad settings or something. I’ve opened it in Safari and Chrome and it’s not embedded.. no scroll bar. Bummer.

Me too. I’m on iPad as well. Nothing to scroll or download.

Have y'all tried standing on your left foot, holding your nose and making a frownie face while attempting to view it... works every time for me ;)

Seriously, I'm sorry the embedded link doesn't work for everyone. :(

So, theories regarding the fentanyl purchased after his death? Was she another Lori Daybell?? Was she planning on either poisoning the kids or her sister-in-law in order to get her hands on his estate? If so, I wonder why they are still alive since it took over a year to arrest her. She really is something else! She and Lori have proven that women can be especially evil too!

It seems to me KR kept digging her financial hole deeper and deeper. I don't know if she despised her spouse or loved money more... or a combination of both. She certainly seems to be an evil, money-loving weirdo. jmo

Eric was found dead on March 4,2022 and KRB was buying $1300 worth of fentanyl by check, 5 days LATER ?

I think we can see a problem here.

However $1300 worth of fentanyl at a time is not likely to get her $2 million in to debt.

I hope she was drug tested when she was arrested. A drug habit would be one way to get the children away from her.
What kind of drug dealer takes checks?

Presenting the PreNup?
... strange that his mother, not him, presented the prenup, and on their wedding day at that! Maybe KR was already coming across as a gold digger, who knows. ....
snipped for focus. @neesaki Wait, what???
Eric's Mother "presented" the prenup?

I'm trying to imagine how this could have transpired.
Presumably drafted by atty on Eric's behalf? Maybe at his fam's request?
(Or a doc. Eric - or Mom - completed from online template at DIY legal website?
"W your prenup doc. now, get a free tutorial: DIY Brain & Heart Surgery.")
With or without disclosure of financials of each?
Executed by Eric?
Witnessed? Notarized?
Presented to Kouri?
On wedding day?
///ETA: Saying what? "Sign here or else." ///

Srsly? No opportunity for Kouri to consult w atty to advise her?
Any links w info about the prenup presentation? Anyone?

Last edited:
They are expanding the fent laws in my state and I would surely think that anybody who had a hand in getting the drugs for this lady should be very nervous.
She's no lady.

I wonder if that "non-medical grade fentanyl" was actually carfentanil, a veterinary drug that is way more potent than fentanyl, and for this reason is only used in very large animals like elephants and rhinos.

Presenting the PreNup?

snipped for focus. @neesaki Wait, what???
Eric's Mother "presented" the prenup?

I'm trying to imagine how this could have transpired.
Presumably drafted by atty on Eric's behalf? Maybe at his fam's request?
(Or a doc. Eric - or Mom - completed from online template at DIY legal website?
"W your prenup doc. now, get a free tutorial: DIY Brain & Heart Surgery.")
With or without disclosure of financials of each?
Executed by Eric?
Witnessed? Notarized?
Presented to Kouri?
On wedding day?
///ETA: Saying what? "Sign here or else." ///

Srsly? No opportunity for Kouri to consult w atty to advise her?
Any links w info about the prenup presentation? Anyone?

Eric was married previously, and divorced. I don't think it was an easy divorce and this might have been what prompted his mother to present a pre-nup to Kouri. I also don't think anyone in his family liked her at all.

Sadly, Eric's first wife died in a car accident some time after the divorce. Her vehicle was rear-ended by a speeding truck at a stop light and burst into flames.

It would be interesting to know how long after the divorce and the ex-wife's death Eric met Kouri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793