UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s unexpected death last year, May 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do y’all think about the likelihood Kouri poisoned/drugged Eric in Spain? She’s concocted an elaborate, meaningless, story about drugs, Eric being sick, her calling the doctor and going to the pharmacy (sure). I’ll bet she poisoned him, and this is window dressing to explain it away.

Note: Eric thought she poisoned him while in Greece.

Kouri calls Skye stupid in that first paragraph. Is this a fireable offense? Or will Skye do everything she can to keep her client in jail another year before trial? Payback that will make Kouri even more miserable and cost her some extra millions…

Kouri calls Skye stupid in that first paragraph. Is this a fireable offense? Or will Skye do everything she can to keep her client in jail another year before trial? Payback that will make Kouri even more miserable and cost her some extra millions…
If I was KR’s attorney and she pulled this stunt I really think I’d withdraw from representing her. I am very curious about what will happen next.

Can the state change the charges to death penalty eligible? Or is death penalty completely off the table, no matter what other criminal activity Kouri has done?

Also, speculation reading between the lines... I'm thinking there might have been a Moscow Mule involved in the Spain episode. Provided by Kouri, natch.

I thought it strange how she switches midway, to referring to herself in the third person.
I thought that was weird, too, but she's coaching her mom and brother on what to tell Skye about Kouri, language to use, etc. She's feeding them script.

Kouri must think her attorney is super-stupid to not see through all the lies.

Can the state change the charges to death penalty eligible? Or is death penalty completely off the table, no matter what other criminal activity Kouri has done?

Also, speculation reading between the lines... I'm thinking there might have been a Moscow Mule involved in the Spain episode. Provided by Kouri, natch.
Sounds like the decision to not pursue the DP was based on what Eric’s Father and sisters wanted.

So IMO that won’t change now.

[…]

This decision was made in careful consultation with Eric Richins' father and his two sisters,” prosecutors wrote in the notice they filed Friday.

This means the murder charge is a noncapital first degree felony, which is punishable by 25 years to life in prison without parole. Kouri also faces three counts of possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance.

“We support whatever actions the Summit County Attorney makes in this case,” said Greg Skordas, the spokesperson for Eric’s family. “We know how carefully she has considered Eric’s family’s wishes.”

[…]

Kouri has some devious scheme of anonymously sending out photos of Eric's sister's daughters to media companies. This would apparently "get at" her sister-in-law. I couldn't make heads or tails of that one.
KR also indicates it doesn't matter if the photos of the nieces she wants to be leaked to MSM include her boys! Once again, mom KR is willing to exploit her own children since the end justifies the means -- similar to the children's grief book. :mad:

Great evidence, in KR's own words. You can't make this stuff up!

KR also indicates it doesn't matter if the photos of the nieces she wants to be leaked to MSM include her boys! Once again, mom KR is willing to exploit her own children since the end justifies the means -- similar to the children's grief book. :mad:

It's so stupid too.

Even the most scurrilous tabloid is not going to print photos of minor children just because they happened to be the nieces of a man who was allegedly murdered by his wife.

I'm sure she thinks of herself as some amazing mastermind playing 4D chess. If the consequences of her actions weren't so horrible, her ridiculous scheming would be kind of funny. She's like the real-life embodiment of Wile E. Coyote or Snidely Whiplash.

I was thinking the same re bolded. Many of the comments on the YouTube are commenting on how she should be spending more time reading than on her looks, lol.
Also, her rather girlish, silly mannerisms and giggling are unprofessional, IMO.
I mean, I do not think KR is innocent, but this is a very serious matter and Lazarro comes across like she’s just passing time or something. IMO
She reminds me of Harvey Weinstein’s attorney Donna Rotunno with all her fashion flair, smiling, enjoying the press attention & all.

JMO

I don't read this as KR calling Skye stupid but referring to retesting the gummies as stupid but necessary for the defense to link to the ranch workers and Mexico drug connection.
Skye is saying even if the gummies have fetanyl in them the prosecutor will say i tried to put the fetanyl in the gummies so eric would have them. Stupid I know but thats what shes thinking. We will still test them though. However, she wants to link eric getting drugs & pills from Mexico so we need some kind of connection.
^^rsbm

Walk the Dog...but take vague notes so you remember.

Just a guess...But based on that bit about 'vague notes' I think 'walk the dog' was supposed to be code for destroy this letter. Plus, according to the prosecution there was another letter that actually was destroyed.
IMO, "Walk the Dog!!.. But take vague notes so you remember*" is KR's private message to the party she's sharing the document with (via video conference) to read the document silently to them self.

In this case, KR allegedly passed the exact letter or its content to Lisa Darden, and yet another letter, on Sept 13, for her mother to read silently to herself.

Plus she said she’ll get those “*advertiser censored*” …. And we all know who she‘s talking about. Eric’s sisters.
This woman is dangerously vindictive. I hope she never gets out of jail/prison.

This decision was made in careful consultation with Eric Richins' father and his two sisters,” prosecutors wrote in the notice they filed Friday.
Snipped

Refers to the decision not to go for the death penalty. I wonder if Eric's family will change their mind about the death penalty after seeing that letter? Kouri was clearly trying to frame Eric, damage her minor nieces to spite the sisters, perhaps garbling about a poisoning attempt in Spain (we heard about the one in Greece; was there one in Spain, too?) that she wants to twist into a fentanyl reaction by Eric...

9/18/23

[..]

On Friday, Richins 'had an incident' when given the wrong medication and was taken to the hospital after seizing up at Utah's Summit County Jail. The source said it was the sixth time she's been given the wrong medicine.

While she was recovering, her cell was searched and a six-page letter addressed to Richins' mother, Lisa Darden. In the letter, Richins' asks her mom to tell Richins' brother, Ronney, to repeat a narrative prosecutors say is a lie.

In the letter - included in a no contact order filed by the state - Richins says she wants her brother to repeat the link between Eric 'getting pills and drugs in Mexico' to the fentanyl that killed him.

I called my math teacher stupid in a letter I wrote to a friend in the 9th grade. The teacher caught me writing the note and when she saw that I called her stupid, she read the entire letter out loud to the class and gave me two weeks of detention. Most of the letter was just me gushing on and on about my latest crush -- who was also in the class and heard these innermost thoughts. To say that I was MORTIFIED would be putting it lightly... more like traumatized. If Skye takes as much offense to being called stupid as my 9th grade math teacher clearly did, Kouri is in for a world of hurt.

9/18/23

[..]

On Friday, Richins 'had an incident' when given the wrong medication and was taken to the hospital after seizing up at Utah's Summit County Jail. The source said it was the sixth time she's been given the wrong medicine.

While she was recovering, her cell was searched and a six-page letter addressed to Richins' mother, Lisa Darden. In the letter, Richins' asks her mom to tell Richins' brother, Ronney, to repeat a narrative prosecutors say is a lie.

In the letter - included in a no contact order filed by the state - Richins says she wants her brother to repeat the link between Eric 'getting pills and drugs in Mexico' to the fentanyl that killed him.
I wonder if she's doing this to herself somehow (taking the wrong medication) to get out of jail for 24 hours or however long?

I called my math teacher stupid in a letter I wrote to a friend in the 9th grade. The teacher caught me writing the note and when she saw that I called her stupid, she read the entire letter out loud to the class and gave me two weeks of detention. Most of the letter was just me gushing on and on about my latest crush -- who was also in the class and heard these innermost thoughts. To say that I was MORTIFIED would be putting it lightly... more like traumatized. If Skye takes as much offense to being called stupid as my 9th grade math teacher clearly did, Kouri is in for a world of hurt.
The Daily Mail treatment and then some, poor @cujenn81

I'm getting out the popcorn on this latest Kouri development... Maybe we'll get a response from the judge today and/or some sneaky rumors about what eventuated in the jail. After all, Kouri committed a big nono with hiding the letter and proposing contraband, but she also got other inmates' possessions tossed. This will not be well-received IMO. Plus, IMO her fellow-inmates are going to lather it on thick for being so clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation