UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s unexpected death last year, May 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve known people addicted to opioids, and they become totally different people, in a bad way. I haven’t heard anything about ER exhibiting such personality changes.
I think KR is lying. JMO

Last edited:
She’s one of the most unlikable and unsympathetic women I’ve ever seen. The more I read, the less I like (and there wasn’t much to like about her to begin with). She’s on par with the likes of Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony, if you ask me. It’s the entitled, superiority complex and inflated ego.

I’ve found immense joy in this latest news — knowing that she’s just blown up her own case with that “walk the dog” letter. It’s truly top-shelf schadenfreude.
Agee re bolded. She reminds me more of Jodi Arias every day.

9/19/23

The mother of accused 'Moscow Mule murderess' Kouri Richins repeated the same narrative that her daughter had scripted in a letter found in her prison cell as she spoke for the first time exclusively with DailyMail.com.

Lisa Darden told us she believed her late son-in-law Eric Richins had bought fentanyl-laced drugs and simply overdosed, just as Kouri had spelled out her instructions in her jailhouse note.

And she repeated Kouri's line that her husband would buy drugs abroad and slip them into her luggage without her knowledge.

Darden, 64, spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com on Friday, after steadfastly refusing media requests for interviews since her daughter's arrest.

[..]

In her hour-long interview with DailyMail.com, Darden repeated the overdose narrative.

'I think Eric bought some pills off the street and they were laced, and he didn't know it,' she told DailyMail.com.

9/19/23

The mother of accused 'Moscow Mule murderess' Kouri Richins repeated the same narrative that her daughter had scripted in a letter found in her prison cell as she spoke for the first time exclusively with DailyMail.com.

Lisa Darden told us she believed her late son-in-law Eric Richins had bought fentanyl-laced drugs and simply overdosed, just as Kouri had spelled out her instructions in her jailhouse note.

And she repeated Kouri's line that her husband would buy drugs abroad and slip them into her luggage without her knowledge.

Darden, 64, spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com on Friday, after steadfastly refusing media requests for interviews since her daughter's arrest.

[..]

In her hour-long interview with DailyMail.com, Darden repeated the overdose narrative.

'I think Eric bought some pills off the street and they were laced, and he didn't know it,' she told DailyMail.com.
wow, an Einstein Kouri's mom is not. Is she somehow blissfully unaware her daughter' little witness tampering script is no longer a secret and the jig is up? WTH?

wow, an Einstein Kouri's mom is not. Is she somehow blissfully unaware her daughter' little witness tampering script is no longer a secret and the jig is up? WTH?
Without KR able to call the shots, I'd say her mother is taking advantage of the no-contact Order and took the first cash grab made available to her (i.e., DM Exclusive). I think the mom and brother have been good soldiers for years and are about to learn they need to lawyer up. JMO

9/19/23

[..]

Isn’t her talking to DM a violation of the gag order?

ETA: Why is team KR claiming the letter was in an envelope labeled with her attorney‘s name, when it was reported by jail and prosecution, it was folded up inside her LSAT prep book?

Last edited:
Skye hating life rn

She claims now it wasn’t really a letter , but for a book she’s writing!?
Yeah right! LMAO
She really thinks everyone is that stupid. SMH

“Court documents obtained by The Docket indicate that when deputies found the letter, entitled, “Walk the Dog,” Richins claimed that it was for a fictional book she’s writing that details her stay inside a Mexican prison.

“Those papers were not a letter to you guys,” Richins told her mother during a September 16 jail call. “They were part of my freaking book…I was writing this fictional mystery book.”

Yeah right! LMAO

“Court documents obtained by The Docket indicate that when deputies found the letter, entitled, “Walk the Dog,” Richins claimed that it was for a fictional book she’s writing that details her stay inside a Mexican prison.

“Those papers were not a letter to you guys,” Richins told her mother during a September 16 jail call. “They were part of my freaking book…I was writing this fictional mystery book.”
Omg… this is just beyond unbelievable.

Yeah right! LMAO

Kouri writing a book? Seriously? GMAB.

Skye hating life rn

Kouri’s novel was hidden in an LSAT review.

The crazy is indeed strong with this woman.
But to Kouri, we're probably all gullible, and she's the only smart one in the room !
Smh.

All of these shenanigans ... when three young children have lost their daddy and a family is grieving for their son and his siblings -- mourning their brother.
:(
Omo.

State's Response to Defense Motion for Sanctions...

From the response motion...I don't think we've heard #1 before.

kouri.jpg

I wonder what the letter from the other inmate was about and why Kouri was reading it to her mom. Some kind of quid pro quo?

Didn‘t the defense attorney claim her letter was inside an envelope with the attorney’s name on it? Why would they claim that when it’s not true.

This is all getting crazier by the minute. Then again, KR probably lied about that, just like the letter is really a book. :rolleyes: OMO

She’s an author after all. She gives a new meaning to Fiction. lol

The the book tour this time will be in prison.

Skye hating life rn

The entire motion in this article is worth a read IMO, and it makes Skye look inept.

Eeeek! There are 3 letters! On consecutive days.

Letter #1 from another inmate to the Defendant, but read by the Defendant in a call to mom.
Letter #2 letter to mom of several pages, that was held up in a video call so it could be read by viewer or photo-ed, but not read aloud.
Letter #3, found when the cell was tossed in the search for Letter #2. This is the Walk the Dog letter.

Followed by KR's call with her mother then next day saying the Walk the Dog letter was a novel she was writing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member