UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s unexpected death last year, May 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KR borrowed one of Skye's hand-me-downs. Check out the shoulder pads. KR clearly wants to be chummy with her attorney, but note, she's not allowed to sit next to her. Indeed, her minder is one of the guy attorneys. Defense seems to have bulked up with an extra to cope with the minding task. $500 per hour just for babysitting lol.

Oooooh, KR is bookended tightly with guy attorneys. They are practically knee to knee with KR: no chance to so much as twitch (she's wearing chains, too, I bet). Skye is not wanting any nonsense this time around while she has her back turned.

Let's check out the whiteness of KR's teeth over her last appearance. :p Major question: did Skye smuggle white strips into the jail as her client blithely claimed she would? Whatcha wanna bet there's white strips in the "attorney privilege envelope" and not just a 65-page fiction manuscript?

Last edited:
RULINGS THUS FAR:

- State’s Motion for No Contact Order - DENIED
- Defendant’s Motion to Enforce Order and for Contempt Sanctions - DENIED
- Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss Due to Prosecutorial Misconduct– DENIED

NOW the judge is hearing a State’s Motion to Compel Good Cause Disclosures where they want access to any non-privileged writings contained in an envelope found in the defendant’s jail cell, which are now in the possession of her attorneys…

No mention of who's in possession of the white strips and whether they should be shared with pros on the grounds of legal share-and-share-alike required in court cases. Maybe the white strips don't make or break the state's case?

I digress. But IMO we'll never again see a case quite like this one.

As always, Skye is making my day. She's dressed for a funeral, which it kind of is, given that KR broadcasted her entire case argument, so here we are. She sashays up to the podium. I just love the individuality and covert messaging she adds to the mix.

Last edited:
High heels and makeup.
What man is in court today that she is primping for?
IMO she's finally following Skye's directives, as indicated by stilettos and blush. However, she will almost certainly miss the main thrust of Skye's tête à têtes, as she's abundantly demonstrated thus far in her jailhouse chit chat (written and oral) where she gives away Skye's entire case and practically signs up for a death penalty.

KR borrowed one of Skye's hand-me-downs. Check out the shoulder pads. KR clearly wants to be chummy with her attorney, but note, she's not allowed to sit next to her. Indeed, her minder is one of the guy attorneys. Defense seems to have bulked up with an extra to cope with the minding task. $500 per hour just for babysitting lol.

Oooooh, KR is bookended tightly with guy attorneys. They are practically knee to knee with KR: no chance to so much as twitch (she's wearing chains, too, I bet). Skye is not wanting any nonsense this time around while she has her back turned.

Let's check out the whiteness of KR's teeth over her last appearance. :p Major question: did Skye smuggle white strips into the jail as her client blithely claimed she would? Whatcha wanna bet there's white strips in the "attorney privilege envelope" and not just a 65-page fiction manuscript?
What is with the shoulder pads? I thought they went out with the 80’s?

What is with the shoulder pads? I thought they went out with the 80’s?
They work well on Skye, but KR is not exactly a clothes horse who can look good in everything. And she's clearly wearing Skye's hand-me-downs. Was Skye even born in the '80s? I'm totally out of my depth with age calculations these days.

A status hearing was set for Nov. 3, when the judge will consider the state’s motion for a no-contact order between Richins and her mother. The judge will also hear arguments from the defense’s request to drop all charges and to sanction the state for prosecutorial misconduct.

The motion to compel the release of the "Walk the Dog" pages is not on the agenda for that day, but a future hearing on the matter could be set.

State claims Kouri Richins' attorneys not providing all evidence, asks them to release it

October 13th 2023, 11:05 PM EDT
does Kouri have some blackmail over her attorney for gods sake?! why is she acting so weird and risking her license over this murderous evil lady?

A question?

in this article:

December’s hearing will address the schedule of the case going forward too, now that the defense’s request to dismiss the case was denied.

It mentions a December hearing twice - but no actual date given. Anyone?

TIA! :)

A question?

in this article:

December’s hearing will address the schedule of the case going forward too, now that the defense’s request to dismiss the case was denied.

It mentions a December hearing twice - but no actual date given. Anyone?

TIA! :)
The Judge gave the attorneys homework to complete before he can set a closed hearing in December (to identify if the pages in the envelope are relevant to the case). So we are at the mercy of the parties meeting together before December.

Prosecutors will select that attorney, and Mrazik will issue a strict order later about who is allowed to see the documents.

He indicated during the Nov. 3 hearing he would prefer prosecutors not see what was in the envelope, and the attorney they select to review it would act in their interest.

The judge told both sides to meet and decide the best way to proceed before December. Then he’ll set up a closed hearing to see if the writings are, first, actually privileged and, second, relevant to the case.

The Judge gave the attorneys homework to complete before he can set a closed hearing in December (to identify if the pages in the envelope are relevant to the case). So we are at the mercy of the parties meeting together before December.

Prosecutors will select that attorney, and Mrazik will issue a strict order later about who is allowed to see the documents.

He indicated during the Nov. 3 hearing he would prefer prosecutors not see what was in the envelope, and the attorney they select to review it would act in their interest.

The judge told both sides to meet and decide the best way to proceed before December. Then he’ll set up a closed hearing to see if the writings are, first, actually privileged and, second, relevant to the case.

Thanks!

From that article:

“He told prosecutors the county jail already monitors Kouri’s communications, which will allow them to contradict any allegedly false testimony at trial.”

MO… True
, except when she sneaks her handwritten letters out to family members, disguised as “attorney privilege “ documents. Or holds up letters for them to read. And how is that not witness tampering. Jmo

Moonlighting is now showing on Hulu.

What is that?
One of the funniest shows ever written as well as one of the funniest posts on WS -- a show highlighting shoulder pads like no other! Kouri seems trapped in a different decade. Only a precious matter of time until she's trapped in prison where she belongs. In prison-issue duds. Where she'll be just one of many. A wanna be throw away.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member