UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s unexpected death last year, May 2023 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Omg…. Thanks for this info! This gets worse by the day!

For reference, both the May 15, 2024, 42 page Bench Brief by the State, and the Third Amended Information filed May 13, 2024 (new charges of attempted homicide and financial crimes), are linked in the MEDIA ONLY THREAD.

This was reported in the State's Bench Brief prepared for the Preliminary Hearing:

Reference pg 24/42:

View attachment 506400
Wow. I’m sure that’s because they were contemplating the nights activities. No doubt they were planning and scheming IMO, looking forward to their big payout once she did the deed. Sickening. MOO.

She's still thinks she has her immediate family buffaloed. I think she is going on that premise.

Anyone who can go up on that TV interview and lie & lie & lie again about her husband's death and why she wrote the book is someone who would continue to say the lie till the end of time.

She will NEVER ADMIT she killed him... NEVER EVER

And when the jury sees all the money she stole and the cataclysmic financial crisis she put herself in with the only way out being to kill him... it will be crystal clear to the them.
IMO She never even actually wrote the book: she's unable to write (or utter) a complete sentence that is grammatically correct. IMO She used a ghost writer.

So what is the latest on the handyman / paramour / 7-11 shopper guy? (I think IIRC they are the same person, but a lot to follow here.)

Is he ‘waiting’ on KR? Or, has he got immunity for anything he would testify? If he will testify against KR?

And has he realized he was probably next? And only likely around to do ‘work’ on the ‘houses’ until the next contractor came along with better ‘hands’ or a bigger ‘wallet’? In other words….. IMO lucky as he might have just missed a speeding train? MOO

So what is the latest on the handyman / paramour / 7-11 shopper guy? (I think IIRC they are the same person, but a lot to follow here.)

Is he ‘waiting’ on KR? Or, has he got immunity for anything he would testify? If he will testify against KR?

And has he realized he was probably next? And only likely around to do ‘work’ on the ‘houses’ until the next contractor came along with better ‘hands’ or a bigger ‘wallet’? In other words….. IMO lucky as he might have just missed a speeding train? MOO

If he is smart he would realize that. But shysters and con artists like her can be very persuasive. But I think the word is out to him

I seriously doubt the mother of Kouri was involved but what do I know?
I’m not saying the mother was involved in the murder. But IMO I do fully believe she was aware of the situation. If you have read the “walk the dog” letter, the unhealthy dynamic of Kouri and her mother’s relationship is blatantly obvious. Not to mention the suspicious death of her mother’s partner who died under similar circumstances. Put two and two together there is no question for me that her mom knew what she was planning on doing, and eventually did do. Heck, even Eric knew about it according to his comments that his wife was trying to kill him. Kouri wasn’t modest about her intentions. MOO.

He dodged a bullet for sure. IMO he will testify especially after she left him high and dry. Time will tell. MOO.

IMO She never even actually wrote the book: she's unable to write (or utter) a complete sentence that is grammatically correct. IMO She used a ghost writer.

Someone had previously found a review she wrote for a book writing service, IIRC.

I'll see if I can find it.

edit -
Here it is. From a post made last year by @al66pine :

Unbelievably, I still see the review on the company's testimonials page: Book Writing Lane Reviews: Read Real Clients Feedback

There was an article that said she broke up with him and he is now homeless. Let me see if I can find it.

'He was an extramarital sexual partner of Kouri prior to and after the death of her husband,' the affidavit states.

The relationship, however, did not end well.

Grossmann told detectives that Kouri had kicked him out of her condo in Saratoga Springs, Utah, in November 2022 and that he had been homeless ever since.

Someone had previously found a review she wrote for a book writing service, IIRC.

I'll see if I can find it.

edit -
Here it is. From a post made last year by @al66pine :

Unbelievably, I still see the review on the company's testimonials page: Book Writing Lane Reviews: Read Real Clients Feedback
It would be super fab if the ghost writer went public. There's a book in that all of its own!

Maybe we should clip that review, since it's inevitably gonna disappear....

Here ya go!

Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 9.20.20 AM.png

If interested, see link below, Kouri's case: timestamp from 11:56 - 18:00

Jailhouse recordings from KR

You took an innocent mom away from her babies - and this means war
I’ve been silent for a year - for my kids…

I've been incarnated for a year… I was promised a trial within a year which hasn’t happened. I am extremely disappointed where we’re at right now with this case.

I'm anxious to prove my innocence -- I'm anxious to get to trial

The defense team has done a horrible job in my case. This withdrew was not my choice.

and... it's noted...

There are text messages from her (KR) that she was planning a life with her “paramour.”

Hearing scheduled May 24.

Preliminary hearing was postponed (rescheduled June 18)

Will new preliminary hearing still happen?

@DatelineNBC

Exclusive: Kouri Richins speaks. Karen Read's lawyer goes to work. And still no trial date for Kohberger trial. That and more on today’s #Dateline #TrueCrimeWeekly with @CanningAndrea, out now, wherever you get your podcasts: https://link.chtbl.com/dl_tcw_0523
This woman thinks she’s smartest person in the room but she really is a brainless idiot. By now, she should have learned to keep her mouth shut. I think she’s going to go through more than a few attorneys before she’s permanently removed from society.

This woman thinks she’s smartest person in the room but she really is a brainless idiot. By now, she should have learned to keep her mouth shut. I think she’s going to go through more than a few attorneys before she’s permanently removed from society.
Also sounds like her education was wasted. At least she was "incarnated".

I think her conniving nature happened regardless of her intelligence and education.

I do think that her manipulation of people probably gradually worsened over the years when she saw the money that he was making and really really wanted it.

Would she have killed him if she didn't go into debt like that and lying and falsifying accounts? How long ago did she allegedly poison him the first time(s)?

I think her conniving nature happened regardless of her intelligence and education.

I do think that her manipulation of people probably gradually worsened over the years when she saw the money that he was making and really really wanted it.

Would she have killed him if she didn't go into debt like that and lying and falsifying accounts? How long ago did she allegedly poison him the first time(s)?
I agree. She really got herself into a huge heavy debt- a burden too much to handle and probably thought a quick way out would be to out ER, allegedly. She wasn’t smart with handling financials. Could have done well with real estate on her own, but she got desperate. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou
Back