Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackenzie Lueck, the missing University of Utah student who disappeared more than a week ago, was last seen meeting an unknown person in the middle of the night, police say. After Lueck arrived in Salt Lake City early last week, officials added, she took a Lyft from the airport to a park about 20 minutes away. There, the 23-year-old reportedly met an unknown individual who welcomed her into his car. She put her bag in the person's car and left with them, and she hasn't been heard from since. bbm

Missing University of Utah student last seen in a park with unknown person at 3 a.m.

As with many reports, the CBS Morning video includes friendly greeting and print states she was "welcomed." Use your own judgement. MOO

Is it possible they had a fight, argued, struggled in the car, she lost some hair from him pulling her back by her hair in the car as she tried to escape then he strangled her. He decided to take her body to a familiar place which was Logan Canyon. I’m sure he did the after murder car cleaning and came across some of her hair and instead of throwing anything of hers in the trash he burned everything.

So I have been looking but have not seen yet....do we know how they were able to find her?
Well, they said it was a result of good investigative work but were vague about the details.
I don't know how they could have possibly found the exact location without someone giving them a tip who saw something, cell phone data or GPS, or the killer telling them himself. Imo

Mackenzie Lueck, the missing University of Utah student who disappeared more than a week ago, was last seen meeting an unknown person in the middle of the night, police say. After Lueck arrived in Salt Lake City early last week, officials added, she took a Lyft from the airport to a park about 20 minutes away. There, the 23-year-old reportedly met an unknown individual who welcomed her into his car. She put her bag in the person's car and left with them, and she hasn't been heard from since. bbm

Missing University of Utah student last seen in a park with unknown person at 3 a.m.

As with many reports, the CBS Morning video includes friendly greeting and print states she was "welcomed." Use your own judgement. MOO
and by a he.

My link is the local CBS affiliate and I have no reason to believe they are lying about it nor do I believe they paid anyone for the story.

JMO

When I see ‘bombshell news’ mentioned by a reporter casually in passing, with no source mentioned, I suspect that it is a mistake, and that the reporter did not even understand what he or she was saying.

As for paying for the story, I believe that the point was—that if this was common knowledge, other reporters would be aware of it.

Doesn’t mean that it isn’t true—just means that there’s no particular reason to believe it.

MOO.

With a pitch fork. Devil’s tool. Euk. He’s REALLY creepy. That poor girl, I just hope she passed out before he could torture her.

A pitch fork was involved?! I missed a lot apparently somewhere along the line. I know same was brought up and I know tools like shovels, etc. had evidence tags or were seen carried I think, but I did not know this.

Never mind, I do NOT want to know. I cannot even imagine being in her family's shoes.

This makes sense. I hope the Lyft driver can help the case.

There is no doubt the driver will be at minimum a witness, and probably a key witness. Imo.

I doubt the Lyft driver could see who was driving. LE said they didn't know if it was a male or female and were asking for the public to come forward.

Law enforcement also said that the last person Kenzie texted was “cooperating,” and that they “have no persons of interest at this time.”

Hours later, they descended on AA’s house.

Point being, they didn’t want to tip their hand, and reveal what they knew.

Of course AA had already lied to them at this point, and warrants were in progress.

When I see ‘bombshell news’ mentioned by a reporter casually in passing, with no source mentioned, I suspect that it is a mistake, and that the reporter did not even understand what he or she was saying.

As for paying for the story, I believe that the point was—that if this was common knowledge, other reporters would be aware of it.

Doesn’t mean that it isn’t true—just means that there’s no particular reason to believe it.

MOO.

CBS didn't position the story as "bombshell" news. They positioned it as a public safety alert and listed resources at the bottom of the story. Nobody is forced to believe it is true but I see no reason not to believe it.

JMO

I'm not sure how he rendered her helpless nearly instantly. My top choices are a gun or chloroform.
It can be a little difficult driving holding a gun in one hand and having a freaking out person on the other end. (all speculation) I mean, I would fight. I would get that gun if I could. So, I'm just wondering what went down.
The other thing I wonder about is if he made the passenger side of the car to not have inside handles so she couldn't open the door.

Law enforcement also said that the last person Kenzie texted was “cooperating,” and that they “have no persons of interest at this time.”

Hours later, they descended on AA’s house.

Point being, they didn’t want to tip their hand, and reveal what they knew.

Of course AA had already lied to them at this point, and warrants were in progress.

I don't believe LE would have asked the public's help in obtaining information about the park if they didn't need it. The reason they wanted to see the cameras is because LE needed the information. Driving people to the tip line for information they didn't need would be a waste of LE resources.

JMO

I'm not sure how he rendered her helpless nearly instantly. My top choices are a gun or chloroform.
It can be a little difficult driving holding a gun in one hand and having a freaking out person on the other end. (all speculation) I mean, I would fight. I would get that gun if I could. So, I'm just wondering what went down.
The other thing I wonder about is if he made the passenger side of the car to not have inside handles so she couldn't open the door.
Unless they were just sitting and chatting in the car we don’t know how long they were there. I wish someone would have seen them.

CBS didn't position the story as "bombshell" news. They positioned it as a public safety alert and listed resources at the bottom of the story. Nobody is forced to believe it is true but I see no reason not to believe it.

JMO

That’s exactly my point. They didn’t position it as bombshell news. If they knew something that no other journalists knew, they have a scoop. If they don’t even realize that they have a scoop, and they just casually put the info out there, unattributed, chances are that they misunderstood something.

He drove 2 hours to discard her body.....somewhere around 5 or 6 am? Then 2 hours to his house? 8 Then burning her belongings about 9 am? Do we have a time table?

No. We don’t know when her body was dumped, nor if those two burnings both involved her body or not.

We’ll have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member