Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to envision Ocean’s theory she’s really good. She thought he dumped her body in the lake first I don’t know if she’s changed her mind
I didn't even know there was a lake there. I thought it was a creek.
Do you mean he removed it from the water and then burned it? Or put it in the canyon after removing it from the lake? Why would he do this?

the pitchfork...this was likely used to turn about burning items.

when I burn trash I stir and flip the pile around so it will all burn. like it needs to be flipped around to get oxygen or something so it burns and doesn't just smolder

I do too.

Law enforcement probably wouldn’t want to put out a vehicle description, as they would then be inundated with pointless tips.

If they withhold the vehicle description, and they get a tip that happens to match the description of the vehicle they are looking for, then it has a better chance at being relevant.

Not saying, isn’t the same as not knowing.

And I think they knew they didn’t have to resort to desperation measures. Once those phone/chat warrants came through, they were going to know who had picked her up at the park, and what kind of car he drove. So, they didn’t have to beg too hard for tips.

Please correct me if any of this is incorrect or has been already stated but the residency status of AA is a confusion to me. He claims having a Green Card and his ex claims they never consummated the marriage or lived together. This presents a huge problem. I have experience with the immigration process and know for a fact (and looked up to see if criteria has changed and it appears not to have) that a marriage must be valid (in Texas it means consummation) and the couple must reside together for a set period of 2 years. The process involves (or involved when I was part of this) not only documents of marriage and a clean legal record but separate interviews (interrogations actually) at the same time by two different agents. These interviews include VERY intimate questions concerning anatomy, preference of sexual style and habit, average length of time, etc. It is a very embarrassing ordeal but if the statements are consistent with each other, the marriage is considered legitimate. If the new wife is pregnant, the interview might be less involved but only if the baby was the baby of BOTH applicant and spouse. If the baby of AA's ex was someone from another man, this would raise a huge red flag. If they never consummated the marriage, they could not possibly answer some of the questions posed, especially from a non-priority nation and without professional qualifications for certain priority occupations. I believe with all said, they can still revoke his residency as it was fraud and he is now accused of the most heinous of crimes. The ex is also facing charges since she admitted the marriage was a fraud. I agree with whomever said she must have been paid for her help. I hope he gets the full extent of the law. I do feel bad for whomever approved his green card as they helped a dangerous person live among us when he was not truly qualified. There is a good reason it has been so difficult to gain residency here to try and ensure the safety of our legal citizens. (My experience was not recent but from the Immigration page it seems they are still very careful with those foreign applicants they grant green cards and residency to.)

And I think they knew they didn’t have to resort to desperation measures. Once those phone/chat warrants came through, they were going to know who had picked her up at the park, and what kind of car he drove. So, they didn’t have to beg too hard for tips.
I'm sure you're correct with this. I think they had him on their radar as soon as they realized this wasn't an intentional missing person case.

I guess the same reason the rest of us pores get dummy cameras. Deters a lot of minor crime and probably some major crime too. We have both.

My question is why AA didn't care about the cameras. He probably didn't get out of the car - but he should have thought his car would be seen.

I suppose it's possible that ML turned off her phone, herself, and chose the park so as not to alert anyone she knew that she'd gone to a house different from her own. If we ever get to hear their texts read in court, it'll be very interesting. However, the texts are not necessary to a successful trial against AA if the forensic evidence lines up.

Reportedly, AA lived across from Hatch Park before moving to his last home. Perhaps AA had knowledge that those posted "Surveillance Cameras on Site" signs were bogus, and that only 4 of the Parks in City have working cameras -- and Hatch is not one of them.

I'm glad you brought up the privacy factor as I don't think we've given enough credit to the idea that ML may have employed a "friend finder" app, and turned off her phone herself, as she did not want her location known after 3AM on
June 17.

MOO

'Dummy surveillance cameras' at Hatch Park didn’t capture Lueck's last known contact

Last edited:
Unless they were just sitting and chatting in the car we don’t know how long they were there. I wish someone would have seen them.

I also wish someone had seen them and said something, especially if there was a quarrel inside the car. As others have said, the phone being shut off is a POSSIBLE red flag that things may have become bad in the car. I am trying to consider all possibilities here. Still a bit tired from my long but wonderful 4th of July weekend...

Exactly. They get a warrant for her phone and it show texts from him and then nothing. They look him up and he looks interesting ... particularly when they see the book.

Then they talk to him in a friendly way ... so you don't know her ... then you won't mind if we look at your phone, right?

They look at his phone and get a couple of more warrants including where he was when her phone went dead. I'd guess his car was full of evidence.

Still curious about the instagram connection. Was that just someone accepting a request that had been made before? Did he have her laptop? I'm assuming its pretty easy to figure out the timing and connection to him, if any.

I’ve been through green card interviews with a previous marriage and there were no overly sexual questions. Lots of relationship questions but nothing about anatomy or positions.

She’s gone out of her way to say it was a real marriage. None of us actually believe that, but she’s tried. I imagine Immigration has a few questions for her now.

Do we know this? I've thought he took her to his house, raped and murdered her, tried to burn her and her belongings for 2 days and after that took her remains, that weren't being easy for his plan, two hours away to discard them.

Warning: gruesome thought.

If this IS what he did, I think there’s a chance that they didn’t even need cadaver dogs to tell them that he’d used his car to transport her away from his place. I think their own noses would alert them.

Please correct me if any of this is incorrect or has been already stated but the residency status of AA is a confusion to me. He claims having a Green Card and his ex claims they never consummated the marriage or lived together. This presents a huge problem. I have experience with the immigration process and know for a fact (and looked up to see if criteria has changed and it appears not to have) that a marriage must be valid (in Texas it means consummation) and the couple must reside together for a set period of 2 years. The process involves (or involved when I was part of this) not only documents of marriage and a clean legal record but separate interviews (interrogations actually) at the same time by two different agents. These interviews include VERY intimate questions concerning anatomy, preference of sexual style and habit, average length of time, etc. It is a very embarrassing ordeal but if the statements are consistent with each other, the marriage is considered legitimate. If the new wife is pregnant, the interview might be less involved but only if the baby was the baby of BOTH applicant and spouse. If the baby of AA's ex was someone from another man, this would raise a huge red flag. If they never consummated the marriage, they could not possibly answer some of the questions posed, especially from a non-priority nation and without professional qualifications for certain priority occupations. I believe with all said, they can still revoke his residency as it was fraud and he is now accused of the most heinous of crimes. The ex is also facing charges since she admitted the marriage was a fraud. I agree with whomever said she must have been paid for her help. I hope he gets the full extent of the law. I do feel bad for whomever approved his green card as they helped a dangerous person live among us when he was not truly qualified. There is a good reason it has been so difficult to gain residency here to try and ensure the safety of our legal citizens. (My experience was not recent but from the Immigration page it seems they are still very careful with those foreign applicants they grant green cards and residency to.)

MOO rather he was convicted and imprisoned here. Chancy to send him back, maybe family could get him off or out.

In Texas, no need for consummating a civil ceremony marriage. Only needed if common law marriage. As in “holding yourself out as married,” filing joint returns, signing a lease. BUT no common law divorce. Either marriage requires a divorce to be filed of record and finalized by proving it up in front of a judge.
MHO.
And the statute of limitations to prosecute either of them for a sham marriage is 5 years. Long past. Even if either party admits fraud. Too late now.

Last edited:
I’ve been through green card interviews with a previous marriage and there were no overly sexual questions. Lots of relationship questions but nothing about anatomy or positions.

She’s gone out of her way to say it was a real marriage. None of us actually believe that, but she’s tried. I imagine Immigration has a few questions for her now.

I must have been mistaken that she said that the marriage was never consummated then. I thought I read it on here somewhere that she did. Being pregnant with another man's baby would have still been a red flag. My experience was in Texas as was theirs, I believe, and Texas was extremely vigilant but maybe because of the location being close enough to the Mexican border, maybe? I wish they had not been so thorough but I can see why they were with us.

I must have been mistaken that she said that the marriage was never consummated then. I thought I read it on here somewhere that she did. Being pregnant with another man's baby would have still been a red flag. My experience was in Texas as was theirs, I believe, and Texas was extremely vigilant but maybe because of the location being close enough to the Mexican border, maybe? I wish they had not been so thorough but I can see why they were with us.

No, you were right. In the interview, she did say that the marriage was never consummated. She also insisted that it was a ‘real marriage,’ in the sense that it was not an immigration scam. (Those words weren’t used in the article.)

And this all sounds extremely strange, downright unbelievable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member