Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you were right. In the interview, she did say that the marriage was never consummated. She also insisted that it was a ‘real marriage,’ in the sense that it was not an immigration scam. (Those words weren’t used in the article.)
It was a weird marriage imo and very suspicious as to the motivation on both their parts.
But, I'm afraid it might work to his benefit because she said it wasn't consummated and therefore he didn't rape her.

No, you were right. In the interview, she did say that the marriage was never consummated. She also insisted that it was a ‘real marriage,’ in the sense that it was not an immigration scam. (Those words weren’t used in the article.)

Yes. So real that they never lived together.

I'm guessing the godmother is the type of godmother who makes introductions of this type. Someone has also coached the wife to say he gave money for her and the kids ... definitely not for getting married so he could get residency.

While the timing was sure suspicious (i.e., mattress giveaway), a pricey massage table was delivered to his home the day after his property searched.

Maybe licensed massage therapist (LMT) was AA's next cash for services venture, and he was clearing out space to set up his next operation.

MOO

ETA: According to others, the reported "massage table" turned out to be a massage bed platform...(?)

Last edited:
While the timing was sure suspicious (i.e., mattress giveaway), a pricey massage table was delivered to his home the day after his property searched.

Maybe licensed massage therapist (LMT) was AA's next cash for services venture, and he was clearing out space to set up his next operation.

MOO
:eek: That's a scary thought!

my thoughts about her saying it was never consummated and she was pregnant with another mans child was that she was being clear that AA was not and could not be the father of her child. being clear about paternity. I also see what everyone else is seeing about the marriage.

eidit= trying to remove any stigma that could be attached to her child if it was thought the child father was AA

Mackenzie Lueck's Charred Remains Found in Backyard of Suspected Killer

Just one of many stories. To say "remains" means more than just one hair. The word "remains" was used, at least that's what many reporters heard.

My own belief is that he did in fact try to burn the body and failed, but caused enough heat damage that the body was disarticulated to some degree.

(warning - what follows is difficult to read)

IMO (as an anthropologist) is that small parts of the body (such as finger bones) might very well have been lost in the burn and certainly two burns would have allowed the extremities to become disarticulated.

IIRC, the remains near the dam had been partially burned.

News reports, initially, said that her body was burned in the backyard (not just that "tissue" had been found). Many things could have given the forensic team evidence that the entire body had been in the fire (even if most of it was not still there). In fact, some very simple tests could have shown the outline of a human body and its ashes/char.

As AA found out, it's not as simple as he thought, to burn a human body. Different parts of the body react to flame (and gasoline) very differently. The larger bones would still be there (but possibly no longer connected to each other, which is what I think is most likely - the rib cage would still be intact, perhaps even the spine and skull, but smaller bones in the body would have been disarticulated). That's why people lose fingers in fires (or toes or entire hands or feet).

So part of her was in that burn pit, but enough was missing that they knew they were still looking. Transporting her remains was much easier for him (despite his "weight lifting" he was, like most people who have to transport a body, out of his league in dealing with it).

The part that was missing was almost certainly the torso (very hard to destroy in a fire). And the skull (doesn't burn well at all). Some of the organs, as well (like the liver) might have still been in the fire, intact. Every cell in the body is sexed (not just sex parts). AA would likely not have been able to tell a charred liver from a charred object like a purse (her phone was in the fire, after all). In his deranged mind, fire could destroy everything. Long bones in the leg and the pelvic bones would be really obvious, and not destroyed by fire (probably arm bones too).

Both of the body farms that forensic teams use to train have staged burns of bodies for observation, sadly.

Yes. So real that they never lived together.

I'm guessing the godmother is the type of godmother who makes introductions of this type. Someone has also coached the wife to say he gave money for her and the kids ... definitely not for getting married so he could get residency.

Seemed to me the ex-wife also blurred the lines about not consummating the marriage: she first offered that she was heavily pregnant with another man's child on the date of marriage, and that after birth, she was afraid of him.

Didn't she also say she wanted a divorce earlier, and that he refused?

MOO

I thought that turned out to be an adjustable bed platform and not a massage table. No?

Heck! I thought it was a massaging bed!
It was just an adjustable bed frame.

MOO

Seemed to me the ex-wife also blurred the lines about not consummating the marriage: she first offered that she was heavily pregnant with another man's child on the date of marriage, and that after birth, she was afraid of him.

Didn't she also say she wanted a divorce earlier, and that he refused?

MOO

She probably wanted the divorce after he stopped sending her money. At the 5 year mark.
He didn’t need her after that.

No, you’re correct. She did say it was not consummated but she also said it was a real marriage. *shrug*
I think she just meant real as opposed to a fraudulent marriage or one of convenience.
Although she did say the marriage began to fall apart within several months, I doubt there were ever any plans to consummate it in the first place. the Imo

MOO

This. The massage table. I didn't even think about this. What a clever way to lure naked women to his home and have complete control of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck