Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently found out that cam girls, hookers, sex workers, strippers set up Wish Lists on Amazon and I think Sephora so the guys can buy them gifts from their lists. NOT saying Mackenzie was any of the above and not judging anyone but I had no idea that one could pay for services through Wish Lists, but I am old.

I am old too and have learned many things from this case that I had never heard of before.

Wow, thanks for sharing, reading further on to the Immigration article, learned new employment details. Confirmed his Dell & Goldman Sachs positions and that he’s not been employed since July 2018.
No, Dell said he hasn't been employed as of July 2019; in other words, they fired him after his arrest.

I'm thinking she was wrapped tightly and placed. Then flammables put on top of her. They burned but not hot enough and only charred her before removing the body. We don't know if she was wrapped in anything when she was found. I suspect she was.
I do too and I hate being graphic. I really, really try to avoid it but the evidence found in the alley has been nagging at me. I wonder if, in addition to wrapping her, he used trash bags for loose/smaller items from the fire and one of the bags came open in the alley. Maybe what was scooped into the bag was too hot and it burned through? Or maybe my imagination is just running wild today... :oops: MOO

Last edited:
I do too and I hate being graphic. I really, really try to avoid it but the evidence found in the alley has been nagging at me. I wonder if, in addition to wrapping her, he used trash bags for loose/smaller items from the fire and one of them came open in the alley. Maybe what was scooped into the bag was too hot and it burned through? Or maybe my imagination is just running wild today... :oops: MOO
Yes. That there were items in the alley is strange.

Questions:

1. Someone suggested earlier and I’ve lost it if her wound could be a gunshot. My thought is no, because they called it blunt force trauma, correct?

I assume there are ways you can tell that with patterns of entry and broken bones.

2. The bone that was found “at the home” presumably the burn pile—If it were skull would they have called it bone? I believe skull is bone, but do you think there is more to why they didn’t say, skull bone or what bone it was?
I don't think its a gun shot. They said she had a 5 centimeter hole in her head. That sounds like maybe a good sized hammer or something like that. Horrific.

Frankly I wish every tree and plant dies on his property because he loved his yard and property so much and to me his property represents evil. They should remove that house from that neighborhood or burn it down and rebuild it into a battered woman’s shelter for abused women so he can’t use it for his attorney fees to represent this piece of you know what. Taxpayers most likely will be paying for his life prison sentence anyway roof, food, medical while he writes more of his crummy books. I know everyone here going to say it’s not the plants fault yada yada.
I get what you are saying, but I think this is more about some small comfort for some of the neighbors who inadvertently become victims of this monsters evil.

I think the discussion of "premeditation" is being taken differently by people...

I think some of us are just talking about the difference between him a) having a plan to get her at the park/kill her/cover his tracks vs. b) something happening at his house where he killed her in a rage/panic/whatever and then tried to hastily cover the crime. We're not trying to debate the legal elements, just talking about what might've actually happened.

In 2018, he told Stars Talent that he didn't have time for modeling anymore because he had a "big boy job." So, was this the big boy job? A contract employee at GS?

https://ksltv.com/417600/ayoola-ajayi-the-online-persona/

Ajayi was also a contract employee at Goldman Sachs in Salt Lake, where he worked in IT. He worked at Goldman for the contracted company from September 2017 through August 2018.

Something in that article really hit home for me. It said:

“If you feel uncomfortable, you don’t have to. But that’s not what is taught in, especially a conservative culture,” she said. “Being in a patriarchal society – a conservative, religious culture where women are maybe implicitly or explicitly taught to be nice, to be quiet, to be small, to say ‘yes,’ to not you know, ruffle any feathers, I want that [mentality] to be out of the way. I want that gone because women are strong and Mormon women are strong. We have voices. Let’s honor our history of our foremothers before, let’s use our voices, and let’s also say ‘no,’ as a way to take care of ourselves.”

I grew up in the Mormon culture. People are generally good and have good intentions, but that pressure to serve and please others and be the perfect wife and mother can be stifling. And bad men and women thrive in that culture of naivety and submissiveness. Why do you think the suspect was so obsessed with the Mormon culture?

Imagine about a girl who, for whatever reason, feels guilty saying "no", and even when she does say it, its strained, awkward, forced. A predatory person can hone in on that weakness like a shark to blood.

Now, imagine that same girl wanted to break free from restrictive culture and feel liberated. Maybe she was planning to be bold and do something with a man, even if it wasn't sex.....but that did not end up being enough for him. So she gives a little more and a little more until she reaches her limit. She won't go any further. The man victimizes her.

When she goes to the Emergency Room, they gently urge her to speak to the police. Once she agrees, because she wants to do what is right, the police come into the hospital room and are less understanding of the victim's fragile state. Even the most well-meaning officers are going to be mostly concerned with serving justice and preventing crime, not with making someone feel better.

Police ask her:

Did you tell him you "no"? Yes.
Did you tell him to stop? ...No.
Did you scream for help?... No.
Did he hurt you? ...No.
How did you get away? I froze and after he was done, I pretended like nothing happened so I could make an excuse and leave.

Do you want to press charges? *pause*
...No.

I think the discussion of "premeditation" is being taken differently by people...

I think some of us are just talking about the difference between him a) having a plan to get her at the park/kill her/cover his tracks vs. b) something happening at his house where he killed her in a rage/panic/whatever and then tried to hastily cover the crime. We're not trying to debate the legal elements, just talking about what might've actually happened.
Well, on a crime discussion board, you're going to have people who want to use the legal definition of terms.

jmo

My husband was NG his unit deployed, he was eligible for a VA loan. Just needed his DD214. He did 6 years infantry. Just our experience though.

Right; he could get his DD214 because he deployed. My brother has not as a result of his civilian job/how it is linked to the military and, thus, is not DD214 eligible.

Yes. That there were items in the alley is strange.

Now that I have caught up I would like to ask about this. I listened to the PC live yesterday. I caught it all and jotted down everything said except the alley thing (and I could not hear reporter's questions). I caught there were things found in the alleyway but missed any detail. I have read these things were charred too, is that the case?

Thanks to anyone with the answer.

Jmo.

Am I the only person who believes that the real AA, the way he looks when arrested, and AJ on all his media profiles, are two different people? That AA simply stole photos of a muscular good-looking AA male and used them for own modeling and media pictures?
No doubt Mackenzie must have noticed the difference.

So I see two equally plausible situations here,

A) she does not know him. She gets into the car, sees a man very different from his profile, decides against getting in his car but he pulls her inside and kidnaps at this point. This would explain the phone switched off.

B) she has met AA before so him looking so different from his photo is no news. They drive to the house, where something happens.

BBM.
I’m way behind but just wanted to say, NO YOU ARENT!!! I have seriously thought that from the day he was arrested. To me, he has zero resemblance to the “model” photos. And it’s not weight gain, it’s the lack of similar facial structure, the width of his eyes, etc. People don’t “let themselves go” and have no resemblance to their former skinny/fit selves!

Anyway, I’m with you!

Now that I have caught up I would like to ask about this. I listened to the PC live yesterday. I caught it all and jotted down everything said except the alley thing (and I could not hear reporter's questions). I caught there were things found in the alleyway but missed any detail. I have read these things were charred too, is that the case?

Thanks to anyone with the answer.

Jmo.
Charred black fabric, buckles and "other items"of evidentiary value. MOO

Salt Lake County DA: Formal charges filed, detail revealed in MacKenzie Lueck murder case | Gephardt Daily

The most logical conclusion I came up with and I've discussed this with people far more experenced than me in certain departments is he really had no intentions on committing murder that morning which is why he went brain dead in covering everything up.

Something went down after the fact.

The most logical conclusion I came up with and I've discussed this with people far more experenced than me in certain departments is he really had no intentions on committing murder that morning which is why he went brain dead in covering everything up.

Something went down after the fact.
I could get behind this theory, but why not just pick her up at the airport or have the Lyft take her to his place? The surrepticious meeting has me questioning his intent. At first, the fact that her phone turned off right away at the park also had me suspecting his intent; however, since the phone turn-off happened so quickly, I'm inclined to believe she turned it off herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member