Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Among other things, you can look at their social media and google their name. AA didn't have a criminal record but if you googled him, you'd see he had an unstable employment history with several low level jobs. If you looked at his twitter, facebook, or instagram, you'd get a sense of who he is.

You can't see social media automatically on dating apps but they don't give out your number and make it easy to block a person (or report them). As you keep up a conversation, you can ask for their social media.
thanks Puzzle, I don't use social media. I am normally very private and usually my life is too boring to report on Social Media. I will be quiet now. I am from a different era. Thanks for explaining things to me.

Not if she was on her back in the fire. Keep in mind that he didn't even manage to burn all of her hair (which is really unusual, it's easy to do).

Also, those ties aren't going to completely disappear in heat. If you've ever looked in your own firepit if you tossed beverage rings (those plastic six-pack thingies) or zip ties in there - they will still be there, only a bit deformed, afterwards. Rope is hard to burn through (string, yes, but actual rope - it's going to take a while, not enough oxygen getting to the core of the rope for it to remain on fire). Since the rope was wrapped around something, the parts where it is not so exposed to oxygen aren't going to burn well. That being said, there are ways of making rope very flammable (but that would have to be pre-prepared).

People who use accelerants (gasoline) to start fires get a really big fire going, but as soon as the accelerant is exhausted, much of what they tried to burn is still there, just charred on the surface. This type of fire is good at deforming things (like suitcases) but will not burn up the evidence that the suitcase (or the zip tie) was there. Zip ties are actually pretty sturdy. Even plastic bottles don't completely disappear. Repeated applications of gasoline will reduce the items each time it is used...

But each repeated application of gasoline would increase the chance that he’d set himself on fire.....

Biting my tongue.

thanks Puzzle, I don't use social media. I am normally very private and usually my life is too boring to report on Social Media. I will be quiet now. I am from a different era. Thanks for explaining things to me.

Not that there's anything wrong with meeting people through normal social interaction!

That's been my thinking too. If it was a first meeting, I think they might have been talking awhile or must have really seemed to hit it off. Enough so that meeting in that circumstance apparently didn't make her uneasy.

Based on the timeline which I think suggests she wasn't subdued while she was at the park, I'm inclined to think it was something along the lines of ... ML: I'm really in the mood for IHOP. AA: I'm up in North Salt Lake with friends. Why don't you take Lyft/Uber and meet me half way ... maybe in Hatch Park? Then we can go to IHOP. ML: Sounds great!

Then ... when she gets there ML: I'm more tired than I though and didn't expect to wait an hour for my bag at the airport... let's just go home. AA: Sounds good.

Seems to me that fits with the timeline, explains the Lyft going north rather than too his house, works with the 3 AM meet in the park, and is a pretty normal thing.

Of course ... once they get to his house, something different happens.

BBM:

For the record: I don't think you're the one who's out of touch with the real world.

Not that there's anything wrong with meeting people through normal social interaction!

It's been a long time since I was single, but single people I know all say the same thing: if you're not on Tinder/Bumble/etc, you just won't find anyone to date. It's kind of the unspoken rule of 2019 dating: you find people to date online. It's been a long time since online dating was something to be embarrassed about - back in the days of RSVP, people who met on that site used to come up with fake stories to cover up that's how they met; and a long time since it was something you'd do if you were desperate. Now it's just what you do if you're single and want a partner - whether for marriage, or for a hookup, and for everything in between. And that goes for people of all ages, not just Gen Z and millennials.

eta: of course people still meet at clubs and in the gym, but that's by accident. You don't generally deliberately go out to nightclubs to meet potential partners anymore (apparently, so I'm told). That's now considered a weird creepy thing to do (where it used to be the other way around).

As young as Kenzie was and as pretty as she was, I thought she would have all sort of guys wanting to go out with her. She probably did but she preferred older gents. I guess a dating app was the best thing for her.

<modsnip: off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajayi was discharged from the Utah Army National Guard in June 2015 after six months of service, according to Utah National Guard Public Affairs Officer D.J. Gibb.

Ajayi was a member of the 214th Forward Support Company in Tooele, according to Gibb. He did not go through basic training and did not receive any certificates or awards, Gibb said. Therefore, Ajayi was not eligible to deploy with the Army National Guard, he said.

Ajayi did not meet “medical procurement standards” and was discharged as a result, Gibb said.

Search the KSL Website | KSL.com

I would not be surprised if AA's medical deficiency was his vision. Based on his photos, there's a demonstrated progression in his eyeglasses. MOO
lasik?

It's been a long time since I was single, but single people I know all say the same thing: if you're not on Tinder/Bumble/etc, you just won't find anyone to date. It's kind of the unspoken rule of 2019 dating: you find people to date online. It's been a long time since online dating was something to be embarrassed about - back in the days of RSVP, people who met on that site used to come up with fake stories to cover up that's how they met; and a long time since it was something you'd do if you were desperate. Now it's just what you do if you're single and want a partner - whether for marriage, or for a hookup, and for everything in between. And that goes for people of all ages, not just Gen Z and millennials.

eta: of course people still meet at clubs and in the gym, but that's by accident. You don't generally deliberately go out to nightclubs to meet potential partners anymore (apparently, so I'm told). That's now considered a weird creepy thing to do (where it used to be the other way around).
I’m curious which dating app is for middle aged and senior people perhaps a widow or widower? Do they use Tinder and Bumble too

I’m curious which dating app is for middle aged and senior people perhaps a widow or widower? Do they use Tinder and Bumble too

Yup. Tinder has no maximum age! There's people of all ages on there. I've never seen Bumble (I've played around with Tinder for fun because I felt like I was missing out on understanding how it worked) but the only difference there is that women have to send the message first, I believe. It's for adults of all ages too.

Exactly my thoughts, what was so urgent that the meet up had to occur at 3am?
Some say "sex", I'm just having hard time with this as a viable reason. I was a pretty normal red blooded guy at 23 and I think I would pass on it after such a long weekend and late night arrival home. I suppose I could be wrong but I just don't see the desire being more powerful than my desire to sleep a few hours before exams.

I also don't think anything monetary would be so important that it couldn't wait.

All just speculation, I wonder if it will ever come to light. The whole thing is just sad....evil walks amongst us.

big speculation: if you recall, KL had broken up from a long term relationship not too long ago and had lost some weight in a "revenge diet." after break ups, people do and try some crazy things, so maybe she was just on a tangent during this time in her life and AA was telling her that she was so cute/ special/ irresistible- maybe he missed her so much during her trip to CA that he just had to see her right away, could not live without her, etc., etc. and maybe she was flattered and amused by him and maybe he never showed her his temper.

Yup. Tinder has no maximum age! There's people of all ages on there. I've never seen Bumble (I've played around with Tinder for fun because I felt like I was missing out on understanding how it worked) but the only difference there is that women have to send the message first, I believe. It's for adults of all ages too.
Do most people message a long time before they meet?

I looked more closely at the photo of ML in the airport.

She appears distressed, looks as if she'd been crying.

The way she looks, I don't believe that she wanted to go to his house, nor spend the night there.

There probably was a very mundane reason for her stopping mid-way to her house at the park to meet AA.

I looked more closely at the photo of ML in the airport.

She appears distressed, looks as if she'd been crying.

The way she looks, I don't believe that she wanted to go to his house, nor spend the night there.

There probably was a very mundane reason for her stopping mid-way to her house at the park to meet AA.
It wasn't really mid-way though. It was rather inconveniently out of her way. If it was a mundane reason, I can't think of why they didn't meet somewhere in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Misclicked