Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another young university student found dead being considered a crime. Alexandria Kostial, 21. She attended Ole Miss.

So sad for both Kenzie's and this girl's families.

I hope the universities address these things and talk openly with students about them.

Does anyone know if there is a thread for the Kostial case? I looked and could not locate one, I would like to follow it as well as this one.

I looked also, Chili, but didn’t see a thread for her. It is semi-local for me and I would also like to follow the case.

I will be starting a new thread in just a moment. I also have an update from our person who says she was attacked by the same man who allegedly killed Kenzi. Standby. We'll have a new thread in just a bit

How do you know you have students doing this? Do they tell you? Do you ask them? Have you seen them?

Not trying to get off topic, but that comment astounds me that you would know this.

I've been teaching college classes in sex and gender for...over 35 years. I also teach human biology and the same questions about sexual and reproductive strategies are in the curriculum. I've also taught Intro to Human Sexuality.

The students do writing on how they meet sex partners and potential sex partners, decide to have sex and much else. This is standard in anthropology curriculum in several subfields.

I have done fieldwork within some of their communities (staying with them in their housing - although I haven't done that recently). Much has changed in these years. Online meet-ups are much, much more common and I'm seeing a steady increase in marriages resulting from online meetings.

Students can be very forthcoming in class. Other times, they have responded on our online classroom discussion forums (where they are relatively anonymous). They also can choose to write a paper on some topics (such as sex work or unusual arrangements). In the 90's, a few (maybe one a year? Out of 120-150 students) were strippers. Women actually engaged in prostitution never spoke about it publicly, but did approach me during office hours. A student who was a current sexworker (in the late 90's) introduced me to a few other women, who gave me interviews and other data. The women who were doing online and real world Femdom things made the most money. Since I'm on a college campus, I also overhear students talking about all kinds of things, which helps me frame questions for the classroom.

I have never actually watched anyone do streaming cam work, but I do have chat transcripts and screenshots that some students have added to their papers. I've also seen costumes and selfies of the women dressed in their working clothes (they look very different in their student roles). In the 200o's, there have been a few "sugar babies" and one example of a SB relationship that progressed to something more.

The naiveté of women students (especially as compared to men) about basic sex and health issues never ceases to amaze me.

Imo, AA wanted it to appear like KL had met some unknown mystery man in the park.

He wanted LE to believe she went missing from the dark park instead of being found at his home.

He knew the Lyft driver wouldn't be able to see him well enough in a dark park to ID AA.

He made SURE to not exit his vehicle where he could be seen by the driver in order to even be able to give LE even an overall description such as height, and weight.

Imo, he had all of it planned out before meeting KL for the first time face to face, imo.

She last would be seen in the park, and not seen entering his home. He thought if her cell pinged last at the park then went silent LE wouldn't be able to determine KL was ever inside his home, but 'someone' had taken her from the park elsewhere unknown. 'Someone' he knew the Lyft driver wouldn't be able to identify.

I still believe they had never had any face to face contact before the fatal encounter.

Imo, AA knew they had never met where it would have immediately linked him to KL if they had before.

He felt the online communication only with KL would make him just be one of the ones she had communicated with online.

We still do not know what ruse AA used to lure her to a dark park in the early morning, but whatever excuse was used it was filled with deceptions. Imo.

He may have even told her he was going to have a 'driver' pick her up there pretending it would be hard for the Lyft driver to locate his home.

After all we know what a pathological liar AA has been since coming here. Building a fake life on what he appeared to be, but not what he really is. I feel he pumped KL with lies even possibly telling her he lived in a much more expensive home than he did... even using someone else's photo claiming it was his.

Anything to lure his prey. Imo, so he knew he had to trap her first at the park, and when she was forced to go to his actual home he knew then she wouldnt have a choice to leave when she realized she had been scammed all along by AA.

I even think it's highly possible he catfished KL online all along showing old pics instead of how he looked the morning he murdered her which he looked totally different.

I wouldnt have any recognized him as the same person based on his prior pics taken long ago.

It's rather odd because he is only 31 now. Usually people still look basically the same, and are easily recognized.

Heck I'm in my early 70s now, and have seen a lot of my old friends in recent years when I'm out... even those from elementary school, and they immediately know exactly who I am even though some hadn't even seen in decades! LOL!

Jmhoo

I cannot read all of the posts so I'm very confused about this statement from the woman who was raped by AA. Can someone explain?
The post explaining what happened to her has not been posted yet. A long post with more details will be posted shortly. I will try and put all her posts together later on. I was literally up all night so please forgive any mistakes.

It's not, but I hope she's aware that this is the likely behavior of her audience. I'd worry myself sick about obsessive or stalkerish viewers, but that's me not her.

I have a teenage niece who has a YouTube channel where she gives makeup and fashion tips. She has enough followers that she makes some money at it – a nice gig for a high school girl exploring her career interests, her mom thinks. But it creeps me out, knowing she's being watched and not only by other teenage girls. This case certainly hasn't heightened my estimation of the safety of social media for young people. (Or older people either ... but some of these young girls in particular seem so naive about the risks of letting strangers into their world.)

JMO

I get told over and over again that "we adults" just don't get how the internet works, how it's "better than real world" for getting to know people. I guess the number of creeps is probably the same as ever, but now they have ready access to some of their target populations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay