Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too know women who have made or currently make a living out of their online work. It is not always what I would call "sex work" either.

Is there a different type of online work that isn't sex work. I mean in this context. (Yes, I'm clueless.)

I know others think AA didnt premeditated the murder of KL, but all I see are premeditation red flags dropping every where in this case.

I agree. Most of us cannot accept the obvious interpretation regarding AA's behavior. Wickedness, in its traditional sense: committing terrible sadistic acts knowing they are wrong, because they are wrong, is not something easily accepted.

Yes but the job he worked at at Dell was one that typically pays around $15 an hour. I suspect he made something like that when he worked for a contractor at the Goldman building in slc. You can live on $30,000 a year in slc but I wouldn't think that would be enough income to make the house payment on a $300,000 house which looks to be the approximate value of his home.

FWIW, I've never seen anyone on seeking who was looking for something involving streaming. I think it may be prohibited and cause someone to be blocked. On the other hand, I'll sometimes get emails through Tinder for women looking for streaming customers. I don't know a lot about it.

Real time video chat is "streaming." And there's lots and lots of that. People have been doing "real time" video things for money since AOL chat was in existence.

It is very puzzling how AA made enough money for a down payment on that house.

IMO Kenzie was attracted to his modelling photos. Plain and simple. She wanted to meet him. The guy that showed up looks nothing like the guy in the pictures and she told him that. Maybe even accused him of using fake pics (I would have) I think she insulted him, and he snapped. Simple as that.

While I agree meeting at the park could point to premeditation, I can't get over the fact that he used his own cellphone to set this meeting up. It just doesn't make sense. IMO

Its actually quite common for murderers like AA to greatly plan certain things out, and be completely stupid in others.

For example: Charles Merritt carefully planned out the murders of the Mcstay family, and almost got away with it until all four bodies were discovered in the desert. What he forgot was his cell phone showed where he was, and how many communications with Joey he had the day they vanished into thin air, and it put him in their home.

Murderers like AA, and Merritt are convinced they can talk their way out of anything just like Merritt thought he could do when LE called him on the cell records.

So it's not the least bit surprising to me that he thought he could hoodwink LE also.

AA knew his phone showing him in the park area wouldn't be that unusual because he could say he lived nearby.

The mistake he made was not being able to force KL to turnoff her phone in time. He thought he had, and since hers was powered off it wouldn't show KL being transported to his own home. That was what was of most importance to him where her cell phone wasn't pinging at the intended murder site.

Imoo

Yes but the job he worked at at Dell was one that typically pays around $15 an hour. I suspect he made something like that when he worked for a contractor at the Goldman building in slc. You can live on $30,000 a year in slc but I wouldn't think that would be enough income to make the house payment on a $300,000 house which looks to be the approximate value of his home.

Prior to information linked to AA scrubbed from internet, the MLS listing for AA residence indicated the selling price was about $259,900. This is very much a starter home with PITI about $1100/mo., and probably equivalent to rent in SLC.

Also, I've never seen evidence of AA's position or salary with his confirmed employers but there's no end to the speculation. AA is the legal property owner, and there's also no information AA was in arrears or mortgage in foreclosure.

MOO

Is there a different type of online work that isn't sex work. I mean in this context. (Yes, I'm clueless.)

Yes there certainly are. One example being Findom - which stands for Financial Domination - and can be as basic as attractive young or older women (like myself - 43) acting bratty and/or dominant online and (via various social media apps etc...) and demanding money for whatever they want, new shoes, dinner and drinks, beauty treatments etc... - and these demands are usually met by their online 'Finsubs' or 'Paypigs' (there are other words too). There are variations of this and many don't involve any sex or stuff like that.

All this is from my own experiences and some discussions with others like myself who are involved in the lifestyle.

Edited to correct spelling.

Yes there certainly are. One example being Findom - which stands for Financial Domination - and can be as basic as attractive young or older women (like myself - 43) acting bratty and/or dominant online and (via various social media apps etc...) and demanding money for whatever they want, new shoes, dinner and drinks, beauty treatments etc... - and these demands are usually met by their online 'Finsubs' or 'Paypigs' (there are other words too). There are variations of this and many don't involve any sex or stuff like that.

All this is from my own experiences and some discussions with others like myself who are involved in the lifestyle.

Where exactly do you find these paypigs? (Asking for a friend :oops::rolleyes:)

Its actually quite common for murderers like AA to greatly plan certain things out, and be completely stupid in others.

For example: Charles Merritt carefully planned out the murders of the Mcstay family, and almost got away with it until all four bodies were discovered in the desert. What he forgot was his cell phone showed where he was, and how many communications with Joey he had the day they vanished into thin air, and it put him in their home.

Murderers like AA, and Merritt are convinced they can talk their way out of anything just like Merritt thought he could do when LE called him on the cell records.

So it's not the least bit surprising to me that he thought he could hoodwink LE also.

AA knew his phone showing him in the park area wouldn't be that unusual because he could say he lived nearby.

The mistake he made was not being able to force KL to turnoff her phone in time. He thought he had, and since hers was powered off it wouldn't show KL being transported to his own home. That was what was of most importance to him where her cell phone wasn't pinging at the intended murder site.

Imoo

But if he had the common sense to turn her phone off, why didn't he think to do the same with his? And how was he so sure she was taking a lyft and not going to show up in her own vehicle? I dunno. I still think it was coincidental luck and were giving this idiot far more "credit" than he deserves

Hi everyone! I took a break from this case, and I'm catching up once again. Lol!

All of the unknown facts will come forth at the proper time, and place like it usually does. Until then, we pretty much have to guess what happened.

I continue to believe they had an online relationship only until the one, and last face to face meeting.

Imo, I can't reconcile them having a face to face relationship before the fatal encounter.

It makes no sense to me anyway... even if he didn't meet her at the airport, which is strange within itself, that he would meet her at a dark park instead of having the Lyft driver bring KL directly to his home. Neither AA nor KL had anything to hide since they both were free to see anyone they wanted to see.

They didn't have to sneak around. Yet this is exactly what AA seem to do when he secreted KL into his home.

Neither had a steady relationship with another person so it's not like either one had to be secretive getting her into his home sight unseen as if they were having some type of forbidden affair.

I know others think AA didn't premeditate the murder of KL, but all I see are premeditation red flags dropping every where in this case.

1. AA made sure he did not pick up KL at the airport knowing he would be seen picking her up, and leaving with KL in his vehicle.

2. AA made sure the Lyft driver brought KL to the park instead of bringing her to his home which would be the more logical thing to do. Even more logical if they had met face to face before. So why didnt he do this simple thing? Imo, because he did not want the Lyft driver to tell LE he dropped her off at AAs home. Imo

3. AA had already asked a contractor to make a soundproof room with hooks hanging from ceiling. Even though the contractor refused he easily could have mounted the hooks himself. Imo, this is a glimpse into his sexual sadist deviancy mindset.

4. AA was known to lie, and embellish greatly who he really was/is. AA was a chameleon. One laying in wait for his targeted prey to fall into his trap. KL. Imo

All of it from the time she touched down shows he wanted to make sure there was no familiar linkage known connecting him that he was going to be with KL in his home that morning. Yet she was a beautiful young woman any guy would be proud to be seen with or coming to his home.

Imo, He purposefully made sure to distance himself from his victim.. Why would he do such calculating premeditated things if the meeting with KL was on the up, and up with no premeditation of the grave harm, and murder that was to come?

Imo, if this was a spur of the moment murderous act none of what he did beforehand to set it up would have come into play before it even happened, but it DID.

Although he made mistakes ( like most murderers wind up doing) thinking he could convince LE the last time he had contact with KL was through online communication only, he took steps to distance himself from ever being with KL BEFORE it even happened.

Imo AA already knew before it all began how it was going to end.

Jmho
I agree.

AA and ML came from opposite sides of the tracks. IMO

Well yes. Some people are seeking companionship (there are people who have a following dropping ASMR videos on youtube or instagram and they ask for donations; one woman reads out loud and drops one video per day...she gets enough hits on youtube that she makes a little money). I know a woman who has, for years, made a tiny but steady amount of money being an "online psychic." She used to do it all by mail, then by chat, and now she does it via some kind of streaming app. She gives readings and one person sends her $100 per reading, about twice a month. She makes a total of about $500 a month. She uses a Malibu address and mailbox and styles herself as a "by the sea" psychic (even though she doesn't live there). One of her main problems has been managing to do these readings when kids and husband are not around interrupting the mood. BTW, that same woman has a graduate degree in a science.

There are also streaming "miracle groups" (I just found out about this, was floored) that promise miraculous healings over the computer. These are often international...

Sex work is of course more lucrative and more common.

I agree with most of what you're saying but I'm under the strong belief youre more likely to encounter unlikely and harmful situations at night and in the early morning hours. Theres a reason LE is posted everywhere especially during holidays to stop drunk drivers at night, t's a statistical fact it's more likely they roam around at night.

People try to make this guy some mastermind with the dummy camera angle or whatever but the fact remains he is a clown. Sparks, AA are clowns. For whatever reason, clowns come out at night. To me, it's not an opinion its fact.

I've seen it. Heard it. Been through it all. Maybe my perception is different because of that.
I do believe that night and early morning pose unique risks, if nothing else because there are less eyes and ears. But I don't think "clown" applies to AA. I think predator is the best term. Being dumb and getting caught doesn't make him less of a hunter of women. I've noticed that these people all seem to have some sort of blind spot and dullness that lends them to mistakes other people wouldn't make, but then most people wouldn't do what they do to begin with.

I was going to mention the *dom communities but thought maybe it was a bit racy.

I do believe that night and early morning pose unique risks, if nothing else because there are less eyes and ears. But I don't think "clown" applies to AA. I think predator is the best term. Being dumb and getting caught doesn't make him less of a hunter of women. I've noticed that these people all seem to have some sort of blind spot and dullness that lends them to mistakes other people wouldn't make, but then most people wouldn't do what they do to begin with.

I just dont do the Facebook and social media things anymore for the simple fact people can become whoever they want. A lot of snapchat or Instagram photos and captions dont really depict reality so it makes it much tougher to dissect and analyze who people really are.

I dont see anything like this coming to an end. Weed is becoming legal everywhere and alcohol is flowing through most Americans veins. Sports gambling is becoming legal everywhere as well so when somebody loses and robs you because of it then what?

There won't be an end. It will only get crazier.

IMO Kenzie was attracted to his modelling photos. Plain and simple. She wanted to meet him. The guy that showed up looks nothing like the guy in the pictures and she told him that. Maybe even accused him of using fake pics (I would have) I think she insulted him, and he snapped. Simple as that.
Or maybe she was too nice to tell him right away and up front, so she "played along" for a bit but never had any intention of hooking up with him and that's when it went south.

My daughter knows a girl who streams 'her feet' online for foot fetish peeps, who pay her pretty well. They send her shoes to 'model.' They send her instructions of what to do to her feet on camera, like put lotion on or wash them, etc...

It is not really sexual, but it is kind of, if it is your thing...

My daughter knows a girl who streams 'her feet' online for foot fetish peeps, who pay her pretty well. They send her shoes to 'model.' They send her instructions of what to do to her feet on camera, like put lotion on or wash them, etc...

It is not really sexual, but it is kind of, if it is your thing...

BBM - I'm not so sure... most likely they are masturbating to her videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay