Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

I am bumping up liltexans admonition about power posting. I noted, on the last thread, that some members are still dominating the discussion. This forum is not a chat room. Keep the discussion relevant to Mackenzie.

Moreover, drugs and other topics like pimps, sex workers, prostitutes are not pertinent to Mackenzie. Continuing to speculate on these topics may place you at risk of losing posting privileges.

Backing away for now. Nothing really new to share and everything seems to be pure conjecture, some of it way out there and some that seems like it may be logical. Rehashing events that mean absolutely nothing does no one any good. I will become active again when there is truly something factual to talk about instead of wild ideas that continue to be rehashed over and over. I’m sorry if this sounds harsh but much of it is truly silly.

They both seem motivated by money. He has no legitimate job we are aware of, but he could offer college girls a private “studio” providing cameras, internet and a private room or entire house to cam. Would explain girls there for hours. He gets a cut. Possibly he was pushing KL to see his “studio” where he could help her make more money. The sites sell the cam business as relationship based, (Kenzie says she wants a connection) with live interaction.
Maybe she trusted him enough from previously discussions or cam sessions to see his set up, if sold it as a benefit for her to use his set up ( he has modeled) and he is concerned for her so she goes to see the wholesome Mormon guys set up at 3am. But he planned something more sinister. Could be he streamed her reaction to his set up if he is also a cam guy. Maybe there was a witness to some of what he did that night.
Just MO

I cannot read all of the posts so I'm very confused about this statement from the woman who was raped by AA. Can someone explain?
Tricia has been talking to a survivor of one of AA’s assaults and will be posting her story soon. Here is all she’s mentioned about it so far:

Dear Websleuths members and guests,

A woman who has been reading at Websleuths reached out to me and said she was raped by A.A. In my opinion she is being absolutely truthful. She has agreed to let me ask her questions about what happened to her and what has happened since Kenzie was murdered.

When I post what she tells me we will not allow anyone to be snarky, judgemental, or behave in any way other than respectful. If you choose not to believe her that's fine. Just scroll by without comment.

Later tomorrow I will begin posting her story

Thank you
Tricia

Here is the latest post from the woman who was raped by the man who killed Makenzie:

"While I have moved on as best I can, some things are still a struggle. What happened to Mackenzie has obviously reopened and deepened the wound because I feel deeply for her, though I did not know her. I got to know AJ, as I knew him, more once we recognized each other in online dating profiles. At the time we worked in the same building. He seemed smart and sweet, even a little shy. It's difficult to talk about.
I can say that I never suspected that he could change so quickly to be so....inhuman.

Last edited:
They both seem motivated by money. He has no legitimate job we are aware of, but he could offer college girls a private “studio” providing cameras, internet and a private room or entire house to cam. Would explain girls there for hours. He gets a cut. Possibly he was pushing KL to see his “studio” where he could help her make more money. The sites sell the cam business as relationship based, (Kenzie says she wants a connection) with live interaction.
Maybe she trusted him enough from previously discussions or cam sessions to see his set up, if sold it as a benefit for her to use his set up ( he has modeled) and he is concerned for her so she goes to see the wholesome Mormon guys set up at 3am. But he planned something more sinister. Could be he streamed her reaction to his set up if he is also a cam guy. Maybe there was a witness to some of what he did that night.
Just MO
It’s likely that he was working in tech support for Dell at the time of arrest. I don’t think money was the motivator here.

I cannot read all of the posts so I'm very confused about this statement from the woman who was raped by AA. Can someone explain?
The post on page one is the first one we've seen so you know as much as the rest of us. Since we don't know her name, I'm going to refer to her as the survivor instead of the woman who was raped or AA's victim. :) For now. Maybe someone else can come up with something better. MOO

The post on page one is the first one we've seen so you know as much as the rest of us. Since we don't know her name, I'm going to refer to her as the survivor instead of the woman who was raped or AA's victim. :) For now. Maybe someone else can come up with something better. MOO
Good idea! I edited my post.

Just MO

I don't think there are any facts to support a theory that she was looking to be a cam girl. She had a job, was going to school part time, and had an apartment. If she wanted to be a cam girl, she had an apartment. I don't know what it takes for a cam girl setup, but most laptops come with a camera now days.

Not sure I understand why people think their association had to have a financial connection or to assert she was doing something illicit.

It’s likely that he was working in tech support for Dell at the time of arrest. I don’t think money was the motivator here.

I thought the info showed he hadn't worked for Dell for a few months before his arrest. It's my impression he had a low level job working for Dell at one of the Goldman buildings in downtown SLC doing basic things like setting up computers for people. That's the type of job that pays 15 an hour or so. I'm assuming his house payment would have taken 1200 to 1500 a month unless he put a lot down so he obviously had some other source of money.

I don't think there are any facts to support a theory that she was looking to be a cam girl. She had a job, was going to school part time, and had an apartment. If she wanted to be a cam girl, she had an apartment. I don't know what it takes for a cam girl setup, but most laptops come with a camera now days.

Not sure I understand why people think their association had to have a financial connection or to assert she was doing something illicit.

I thought the info showed he hadn't worked for Dell for a few months before his arrest. It's my impression he had a low level job working for Dell at one of the Goldman buildings in downtown SLC doing basic things like setting up computers for people. That's the type of job that pays 15 an hour or so. I'm assuming his house payment would have taken 1200 to 1500 a month unless he put a lot down so he obviously had some other source of money.

Truthfully, there is very little we know in certainty about ML or AA. We know ML was the victim of a brutal crime. We know some of her online activity. We know the loving descriptions of her given by bereaved friends and family.

Suppose AA had been the victim. As a victim friendly culture, we might be hearing him described now as “smart, sweet, a little shy.” When people die tragically, we want to hear NO negatives and often those who do know them best...give us only the accolades we want to hear.

When we discuss a crime, it is always within the parameters of respect for the dead and those who grieve them. I’m not saying that’s not appropriate because it absolutely is, but LE can not solve crimes that way.

All humans are complex.

So we must acknowledge how little we know of ML and the complex and multifaceted person she was...as we all are. Our guesses are simply attempts to explain the puzzling parts of this case. Especially the strange choices of meeting place and time at the forefront.

Someone said it best a few threads ago....no matter what we eventually find out, her death is not her “fault” not in any way, shape, or form.

Amen to that.

But at some point...hopefully...there will be discussions about how we can learn something from the details that come out about this case, not to blame, shame, or pat ourselves on the back, but to “save the next girl”...who might be someone we love...or ourselves.

So we must acknowledge how little we know of ML and the complex and multifaceted person she was...as we all are. Our guesses are simply attempts to explain the puzzling parts of this case. Especially the strange choices of meeting place and time at the forefront.

But at some point...hopefully...there will be discussions about how we can learn something from the details that come out about this case, not to blame, shame, or pat ourselves on the back, but to “save the next girl”...who might be someone we love...or ourselves.

I totally agree but it looks like some possible explanations of these strange choices are now forbidden until we get confirmation one way or another from LE. Your final sentence is key - learning.

I thought the info showed he hadn't worked for Dell for a few months before his arrest. It's my impression he had a low level job working for Dell at one of the Goldman buildings in downtown SLC doing basic things like setting up computers for people.
JUL 11, 2019
https://ksltv.com/417600/ayoola-ajayi-the-online-persona/
[...]
KSL has been able to confirm with Dell that Ajayi was an employee at the company’s Draper, Utah, office. However, as of July 2019, company representatives say he is no longer employed there. Dell would not release his dates of employment.

Ajayi was also a contract employee at Goldman Sachs in Salt Lake, where he worked in IT. He worked at Goldman for the contracted company from September 2017 through August 2018.
[...[
SBBM

I think you may be conflating the two jobs?

Goldman contract work ended in Aug 2018.

It appears that shortly thereafter, he went to work for Dell (separate job altogether), until he was fired in July 2019. As with Chris Watts, it's likely AA was fired upon his arrest.

He worked at Goldman as a contractor for an unnamed company from Sept 2017 to Aug 2018. Nothing says that he was a Dell contractor when he was at the Goldman offices.

He worked at Dell after that. I don’t believe he was even as high a level in tech support to be an onsite. IMO he mostly worked from home answering phones and reading from a script.

In the previous thread, someone shared an article regarding the Lds singles ward directory. Single men in the singles ward call it "The Menu". I kid you not! I know this from my daughter who was a member of the singles ward for a time. She, herself, had unwanted contacts as a result of being on that list.

In the previous thread, someone shared an article regarding the Lds singles ward directory. Single men in the singles ward call it "The Menu". I kid you not! I know this from my daughter who was a member of the singles ward for a time. She, herself, had unwanted contacts as a result of being on that list.

Ew! Do they have to be in the directory?

Here is the latest post from the woman who was raped by the man who killed Makenzie:

This thread is closed. We will make a new one shortly and I will bring this post over to the new thread.

I am so sorry that happened to the survivor. I really hope she is able to talk to someone about what happened. AA is a monster, I’m so sorry it took something like this for LE to put a stop to his terrorizing women.

He worked at Dell after that. I don’t believe he was even as high a level in tech support to be an onsite. IMO he mostly worked from home answering phones and reading from a script.

I think you’re right. L1 helpdesk support is usually relatively junior in their career and doesn’t have much access to really do much of anything in people’s machines other than operate according to a script.

Wow thanks for sharing this it looks like he wanted himself a Mormon girl he even told construction worker he had a Mormon girlfriend in April

Days before Lueck’s murder, Ajayi asked out a woman he didn’t know via text after retrieving information through “Tools” app

In the most recent instance KSL Investigators have discovered prior to his arrest, Ajayi texted a woman he didn’t know to ask her out.

Sara Vranes is friends with that woman. Vranes says Ajayi obtained her friend’s cell phone number through a church directory app.

“It’s scary, it really is scary, and it makes me not want to trust anyone and not to use any apps or anything,” she said.

Ajayi was on the roster of the same Salt Lake-area mid-singles ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as both women. Ajayi was legally married when he joined.

Ajayi sent the text messages not even two weeks prior to Lueck’s murder.

“I was shaking when I found out, when I saw that. I knew he had asked my friend out, but I realized that it was on June 5th that that happened. It shook me and a lot of my girlfriends in the ward,” Vranes explained. “He said, ‘Hey, like, I haven’t talked to you at church. I’m just really shy. But maybe we can get to know each other and I can take you out.’ She was like, ‘No, thanks.’”

Vranes says she is relieved her friend didn’t go out with him. She believes some women feel obligated to go out on a date with a man simply because they asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem