Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! It wasn't even police officers that discovered this new evidence. It was a city park employee. It must have been very specific and easily identifiable to this case.

I've walked along the Jordan River Parkway from the Fairpark to the International Peace Gardens and you can see a lot of signs of homelessness. Clothing, suitcases, etc. Great job by this employee for recognizing this as evidence and calling LE.

More evidence to get justice is better.
Police previously located evidence belonging to ML in AA's alley behind his home. I believe it's also possible that homeless person may have unknowingly collected evidence from an alley, and how it appeared in bags along the encampment on JR Pkwy. MOO

MOO

Haaa. Yes it certainly would.

If you look at the brush on the river bank, there’s lots of places that the evidence could have become hung up on.

So even if things did go according to plan, he didn’t have a lot of hope.

Yeah, it's not a deep river and there is always trash, clothing, etc along the edges, from various homeless.

Not sure if this was discussed or shown yet, but in the raw live video from the KSL helo, they panned over a bunch of items collected from the dive. I swear I saw a glimpse of an open suitcase, and then there were what appeared to be fabric that some could speculate they were blood stained sheets, but if they were submerged for a week, you would think it would be more diluted than they appear.

Very easy to throw some evidence at the river, then hop on the interstate belt route, I-215, to head north towards Logan.

This would also be an area that he could come and go a lot without police noticing anything via phone pings. There is shopping, fuel stations, etc within a block. It wouldn't raise any flags to be here like it would raise flags being in Logan Canyon.

Not sure if this was discussed or shown yet, but in the raw live video from the KSL helo, they panned over a bunch of items collected from the dive. I swear I saw a glimpse of an open suitcase, and then there were what appeared to be fabric that some could speculate they were blood stained sheets, but if they were submerged for a week, you would think it would be more diluted than they appear.
BBM

I'm so glad you said that. My eyes are not the best but that's what it looks like to me too. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem