Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wont end well. People are going to get a taste of how bad social media and things really are. This goes for everybody involved.

I fear you are right. Social media is already poisonous - Twitter can be toxic when it comes to politics and Facebook is drenched in scandals. When the other - one-on-one apps get scrutiny, the reveal is going to be devastating.

I think the pole cams refer to LE equipment. Like this: Pole Cameras - Tagged Posts - POLICE Magazine MOO

I agree about the "pole cams" also because the dates associated with each are consistent on when LE was inside searching AA's home.

Also, for somebody that was suppose to have multiple cameras in his home, I did not see any evidence of home or personal cameras collected for AA.

I wonder if he destroyed them prior to search?

Interesting that AA's Kia generated the most photos -- more than 300. I don't want to think about what happened in that car....:eek:

I think you nailed it. I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

ETA: It makes sense. Recall the reporter who said that there was no police presence at the house following the search.

This is probably why. They were watching from a distance.

I apparently also need to get my mind out of the gutter. Remind me not to look through discoveries when I am falling asleep :eek:

@PommyMommy Thanks for keeping us in check. I got a bit overexcited and made assumptions without really thinking!!

I fear you are right. Social media is already poisonous - Twitter can be toxic when it comes to politics and Facebook is drenched in scandals. When the other - one-on-one apps get scrutiny, the reveal is going to be devastating.
It should be revealing and it should have an impact but a) it's big business with deep pockets and b) I don't think most people want to know what happens with one-on-one apps - they're happy with their current understanding

These disclosures could just be due diligence - casting the net wide. Or they could be evidence of LE more specifically focusing on the role the various sites / apps had on the case as they believe there is something of relevance there. We just don't know and can't speculate too much.

Evidence of teller transactions? The only time I see a teller is for large deposits or withdrawals.

I can’t think of any reason they would be in that file unless AA was involved.
Maybe it’s because teller transactions are recorded and they are trying to prove her tie to the account/withdrawal/or deposit.

I wonder what was in her safe that they took so many photos of. Surprising that a young person of that age had a safe at all.
I have College age kids and don’t see it as odd, especially when living with roommates. A good place to keep jewelry, prescriptions and cash. I wonder how she used hers.

Maybe it’s because teller transactions are recorded and they are trying to prove her tie to the account/withdrawal/or deposit.

I have College age kids and don’t see it as odd, especially when living with roommates. A good place to keep jewelry, prescriptions and cash. I wonder how she used hers.

She lived with two male roommates. She had Tiffany jewelry (I believe), and when we take into consideration her sugar baby standing, she definitely could have kept expensive gifts, sensitive items in that safe.

Evidence of teller transactions? The only time I see a teller is for large deposits or withdrawals.

I can’t think of any reason they would be in that file unless AA was involved.
The last time I used a teller was by accident. I went through the drive thru window and there was an actual live person there! I was surprised.

She probably had a ton of expensive things. It's not unreasonable to assume that given what she ventured in.
It just occurred to me that she may have documents she wanted to keep private. Ecg. contracts, lists of names, or even ledgers. I don't know how all that works, but I would think there would be a certain amount of anonymity. jmo

I’ll just mention my experience with my own kids-college aged. They don’t use a checkbook, only debit card. If they need cash and don’t have their debit card, they’ve been known to go into bank to do a teller withdrawal. That’s also happened when we had an account compromised while waiting on new debit card.

I will say though, I know I linked somewhere in this case what I believed to be a bad review of AA from a customer trying to get a loan and it was at a bank. I wonder if he did work at the bank KL and AA crossed paths there? The Bank was Liberty Bank of Utah. Found Deceased - UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Discovery Docs are interesting. Someone did a poor job blacking out the names. I can still read everything through the black marker. They should have used white out instead.

MOO.
Gosh if these are really supposed to be redacted, someone’s in trouble. I’d be pissed. Every single blacked out name is TOTALLY VISIBLE. Just zoomed in on my phone and can see all!

I went back to look and those names are no longer visible. Or am I missing them?¿

I still see them? Unless I didn’t see what you originally saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove