Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if she was close with her Grandma?

Very close it seems. From her IG

kenzielueck
I’m sure many have already heard, heaven gained an angel on Monday. My grandmother, papa Gerry, was a hero to many. She was selfless and perfect. I never imagined this day coming, but heaven couldn’t wait for her. I love you and I’ll see you in a life time.

Allison Croghan on Twitter
Police have reviewed tape from the SLC airport showing what #mackenzielueck did after landing/before getting her Lyft and they aren’t going to disclose that information yet
2:46 PM - 24 Jun 2019

Allison Croghan on Twitter
If you have any information regarding who she was meeting up with at Hatch Park, or any other information, please call SLCPD. Tip line: 801-799-4420 #MackenzieLueck Case 19-111129
2:49 PM - 24 Jun 2019

#FindKenzie

So after today’s PC, if ML or whoever picked her up from the park doesn’t contact LE, I think it’s safe to assume she did not leave voluntarily. MOO. This is garnering too much attention now for it to be a walk away!
Its a great point- if she is just crashing on your couch then you might be inclined to have called LE to tell them by now.

Most interesting to me was the Lyft driver. I had red flags waving about him. But a reporter asked if there was any reason to suspect the Lyft driver and they said he immediately took calls right after dropping of Mackenzie so his story checks out. I’m assuming he means the Lyft driver continued with other passengers after dropping Mackenzie at the park.

I believe Lyft tracks drivers with GPS through phones.
They would know if he/she stopped or continued to drive.

From PC, It doesn’t appear that there’s anything to corroborate ML meeting an individual at the park, beyond Lyft’s statements. JMO

I'm thinking LE has a description of the driver and the vehicle from the Lyft driver and now LE are attempting to look thru video footage to confirm that a vehicle matching that description was in that area at that time. I would think if it's true they will be able to find that confirmation fairly quickly (not that many cars on road at that time) and then release the description to the public. I'd think LE might also be running that make and model for SO in area.

On the other hand if no corroboration it comes back to driver possibly. But he would have had to be fast.

I'm leaning toward driver being truthful here.

MOO

I dunno, I'm leaning back toward voluntarily missing now. She takes an impromptu trip home for a funeral -- someone passes away whom she is pretty close to -- this can cause a person to react in strange ways. Maybe she did something impulsive.

So after today’s PC, if ML or whoever picked her up from the park doesn’t contact LE, I think it’s safe to assume she did not leave voluntarily. MOO. This is garnering too much attention now for it to be a walk away!

It's telling that the person meeting her hasn't come forward. This story has made national news. If he didn't harm her but is married or prominent, you'd think he would discreetly contact a lawyer and get the word back to LE that ML was alive and healthy when he last saw her and give information about when he last saw her. But, that obviously hasn't happened.

jmo

I haven't seen stats to that effect. Have you?

These aren't stupid women who don't know what they're doing. And each are getting an advantage from the other.

To me it's a two way street.
Yes, and that's exactly the argument that people involved in these types of relationships state when confronted with the argument that it's anti- feminist. Imo

Sounds like LE are working with Lyft, putting finishing touches on a sketch of the suspect.
If Lyft truly had her only from 2:42 to 2:59....And then took new rides immediately.... then he would appear to be cleared.

Agreed, maybe we will get a sketch soon.

The account provided by the Lyft driver rings true to me.

Kenzie would have had to input the address to the park, which is odd in and of itself.

The fact that she met someone there, jibes with the situation as a whole.

It also fits with what her family has said in regards to her dating multiple people, and older men.

The driver continued on their way, and with the GPS system, this is able to be proven (nearly irrefutably so).

I think this person is being completely truthful, and helping to the best of his ability.

We'll agree to disagree. IMO SD relationships are ripe for abuse. A wealthy man with money, power, influence can do alot to turn a young girls life upside down. They can get desperate and have their expectations rise and lash out when not met.

I had a friend who did this and the SD became so clingy they actually moved states to the same city as my friend without telling them just so they can actually spend time together. It went all down hill after my friend told them they wanted to break it off after they were rightfully creeped out. The man started demanding payback for what he gave. It got very very scary. They threatened to release everything they texted, all the pics to family, friends and their work if my friend wouldnt take back the ending of it.

with all due respect to you, Wags (and i do love your posts) this is ONE account of ONE situation between TWO people. It is certainly not always like it was for your friend. It is often mutually beneficial with very clear terms and expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024