Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned earlier regarding Lyft drivers memory of the events that night. Makes me consider that there was a reason it stood out to him, maybe her attire, the meet ups attire (like a uniform or scrubs), the age difference, what the meet up drove? jmo
It probably stood out because she was a young woman requesting a ride to a park at 3am. If she’d gone from the airport to her house, the driver probably wouldn’t have remembered much. Imo

Does anybody know what protocol would be if ML did call police and say" I am okay I just want to be left alone?"
Law enforcement would typically want to put eyes on her, and verify that she is ok.

At that point they would notify her family, and put out a press release saying that she is safe.

Her simply calling would not be good enough, as that call could be made under duress.

They could have met at the park just to have privacy to make out so the wifey wouldn’t know or he lived with mom and Dad. Late probably nothing open. Maybe after the rendezvous either in the car or on the grounds it all went bad. Maybe she never left the location. Are there any drain pipes in that park?

I wonder if he was in a roomy SUV or larger vehicle.

Well yes, but I am a verified insider and I know the factual SD/SB information and where it actually came from. She does have CHD and a private instagram, but that does not inherently mean she participates in SD/DB and that's not where that information actually originates from. @Tricia kindly asked in the previous thread that we move away from the CHD and SD/SB from dominating the conversation. This topic and the original information has already been addressed in the previous thread as well.
Thank you for this.
We don't need to search into all of that and SLCPD is already in charge of all of this info, IMO.
ML needs to be found, and the more potential "damage" done to her reputation doesn't help anything.
That's just my opinion also.
And if for some reason she is voluntarily missing, just imagine what she will feel like when she gets home.
People let's have a heart,
Chi

I'm way behind, as in thirty pages. Thanks everybody for the updates and info. I hope by the time I catch up she's been found or at least known to be safe and I'm as puzzled as the rest of you about what we know so far.

Well yes, but I am a verified insider and I know the factual SD/SB information and where it actually came from. She does have CHD and a private instagram, but that does not inherently mean she participates in SD/DB and that's not where that information actually originates from. @Tricia kindly asked in the previous thread that we move away from the CHD and SD/SB from dominating the conversation. This topic and the original information has already been addressed in the previous thread as well.

I’m sorry, what is CHD?

Michael Locklear‏Verified account @MichaelLocklear
Police say they haven’t confirmed a description of the vehicle or the person inside.

3:24 PM - 24 Jun 2019 pst

Michael Locklear‏Verified account @MichaelLocklear
Latest from @slcpd: “Detectives have spoken with the Lyft driver and learned Mackenzie was met at Hatch Park by an individual in a vehicle. The Lyft driver left Mackenzie at the park with that person and stated that Mackenzie did not appear to be in any type of distress.”

3:23 PM - 24 Jun 2019 pst

The fact she even sent her Mom a text that late says a lot about ML and her relationship with her Mom. So, if she’s about to voluntarily disappear and cut all ties, why bother even texting her Mom?

To play Devil’s Advocate, it could have been to buy time.

Alarm bells would have been going off a lot sooner, if she didn’t text as planned.

I don’t believe this to be true though.

Does anybody know what protocol would be if ML did call police and say" I am okay I just want to be left alone?"
They would confirm it is really her, confirm she is not under duress and wants to willingly remain out of contact. They may tell her her parents are worried and ask she let them know she’s okay but that’s her choice. Then they would release a “ML has been safely located. No further comments on this case” type of statement.

They could have met at the park just to have privacy to make out so the wifey wouldn’t know or he lived with mom and Dad. Late probably nothing open. Maybe after the rendezvous either in the car or on the grounds it all went bad. Maybe she never left the location. Are there any drain pipes in that park?

I wonder if he was in a roomy SUV or larger vehicle.

It's not a good place to meet for privacy. The road it's off of is a pretty major road, Center Street, and there's always cars driving up and down, including lots of cops coming to and from the station that always patrol that lot and make sure no cars are parked there overnight. I don't think they stayed at the park more than five minutes. Simply to pick her up, and then they left.

The information has been shared and it's in the previous thread. I answered the questions about that information. Yes, it's out there. Nobody is questioning whether or not it's relevant. But it's not the ONLY relevant part of this case.

Sorry, yellowmoose, I don't mean to keep that topic alive. I just have seen many girls fall into the SD/SB rabbit hole in my own town so I know it is a prevalent issue out there. Did you ever know ML to speak about dating/meeting with older men or anything that would lead you to believe she ever engaged in such a relationship in any way?

Assuming like a runaway case. LE would announce she's been in contact and she and her family are asking for privacy at this time, appreciate the public's concern and assistance. Case closed.
I don’t think this was a voluntary missing. She has a good job in a medical lab. A good career ahead of her in kinesiology missed her exams. Missed a flight to a friends wedding and family and friends that love her

Not sure on exact protocol, but my assumption would be they would release a statement saying ML has been located and is not in any danger.
I would think so too, except the comment the deputy made about respecting her privacy. I don't even necessarily think that is the case, just made me curious how that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr