Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your airport must have better reception, either that or I just busted my husband and children putting off letting me know when they arrive. o_O

Ive never had issues texting from a plane at any airport ive ever been too. And since i live in Salt Lake, ive sent a lot of messages from that airport / runway.

I sure hope they

He said not a suspect at this time. How many times have we heard that.

To me, the time ML spent in the airport would also be favorable to the Lyft driver's story. If she meant to go straight home from the airport and the driver nefariously changed her location to the park, why didn't she go straight home? She spent time at the airport changing (?), freshening up (?), waiting for something (?). The timeline indicates she had plans to go someplance other than her apartment. Otherwise, she just would've gone out to the curb and ordered her Lyft.

Law enforcement would typically want to put eyes on her, and verify that she is ok.

At that point they would notify her family, and put out a press release saying that she is safe.

Her simply calling would not be good enough, as that call could be made under duress.
bbm

Okay, I'm getting slap happy. I thought the bolded part said they would want to put her eyes out.

Sorry, that gave me the giggles....but of course, I mean no disrespect. I would be beyond happy to hear she is alive and well.

jmo

I agree. Im not shaming anyone for sex work, but pretending like it might not be a important part of the search for her doesnt help. IMO

I don't think there is anyone here who is arguing that this isn't an important part of the search. I just don't think it's the only thing that should be focused on. And I like to be at least delicate and respectful as her family members could be reading this thread.

Yes, she has mentioned via SM (and I know in other ways that I won't share) that she has participated in and has interest in SD/SB relationships. This is not something people are disputing. But I think we've well covered by this point that the person she could be meeting could be a SD.

I don’t think this was a voluntary missing. She has a good job in a medical lab. A good career ahead of her in kinesiology missed her exams. Missed a flight to a friends wedding and family and friends that love her
Agreed. And she seems to be a confident, assertive woman. I don’t get the impression she’s been overprotected or is immature to the world or has been forced into college/job by controlling parents. Just from the little bit we’ve seen, I think she would just say she wanted to go in a different direction and do it. Moo

Sorry, yellowmoose, I don't mean to keep that topic alive. I just have seen many girls fall into the SD/SB rabbit hole in my own town so I know it is a prevalent issue out there. Did you ever know ML to speak about dating/meeting with older men or anything that would lead you to believe she ever engaged in such a relationship in any way?
So is this like the “Pretty Woman” movie thing? I must be old SM and dating apps has changed the dating world opened up to more crime.

I don't think there is anyone here who is arguing that this isn't an important part of the search. I just don't think it's the only thing that should be focused on. And I like to be at least delicate and respectful as her family members could be reading this thread.

Yes, she has mentioned via SM (and I know in other ways that I won't share) that she has participated in and has interest in SD/SB relationships. This is not something people are disputing. But I think we've well covered by this point that the person she could be meeting could be a SD.
Totally hear you. But just an FYI. On WS, sometimes people participate on the thread without reading every single post that has been previously posted. So, there is often a repetition of discussion topics. And that requires, sometimes, a repetition of reminders.

It happens.

jmo

#callyoudaddy is (from my understanding) a sugar baby / sugar daddy thing, and is related to women who are very open about their sex lives. Turns out that ML also has a private instagram (will not share username), that she may use for her sugar baby life...

It's not "callYOUdaddy." It's "Call HER Daddy," and it's not a SD/SB term. It's more of a woman empowerment thing from a podcast of the same name.

I have known plenty of women who had sugar daddies.
Big deal, heck if I was young enough, I could use one. :p
I have a definite feeling that SLCPD has a good description of the vehicle ML got into, as well as the individual who was waiting for her, IF the lyft driver got a good look at them.
jmo and seriously,
Chi (there's secrets in everyone's closets, including mine)

Totally hear you. But just an FYI. On WS, sometimes people participate on the thread without reading every single post that has been previously posted. So, there is often a repetition of discussion topics. And that requires, sometimes, a repetition of reminders.

It happens.

jmo
Or a scroll and roll.

Also, WS has a nifty feature where you can ignore a poster and you won’t see any more of their comments!

I have not seen the person's gender mentioned in any reports....it's alway a person or an individual, never a man (though I may have missed that)
How do we know it was a man she met at the park, and not a woman ?
It seems that it's being kept undisclosed.
The lyft driver knows, so it's not a mystery whether the person is male or female.
If it was indeed a male, wouldn't LE just say she met a male.....it doesn't particularly give anything away, the person is still unknown.

I am old and I follow the Call Her Daddy podcast weekly. The hosts just sensationalize different aspects of sex. They call it call HER Daddy as a way to flip the old tired “call me daddy” phrase popular with some men. It’s about empowering women to flip the script. 1 host dated a famous NHL player. Both are pretty hilarious. I take it all with a grain of salt: it’s not supposed to be anything but fun and funny. They only talk SD/SB rarely. Not much is even meant to be serious. IG is loaded with the hashtag from scores of men & women. They also get perspective from a dude friend who goes by the anony name of “milf-hunter”. I hope we can just drop the topic because I doubt it’s relevant to actually finding ML or being victim friendly. That’s JMO.

I have not seen the person's gender mentioned in any reports....it's alway a person or an individual, never a man (though I may have missed that)
How do we know it was a man she met at the park, and not a woman ?
It seems that it's being kept undisclosed.
The left driver knows, so it's not a mystery whether the person is male of female.
If it was indeed a male, wouldn't LE just say she met a male.....it doesn't particularly give anything away, the person is still unknown.

It is interesting that they didn't confirm the gender. Even confirming the gender still would have left things pretty vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper