Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please do go about your business while we watch you like a hawk... :)

I just took a look at the timeline of Blaze Bernstein missing and the tragic discovery of his body. The last person to see him-who picked him up that night-was “not considered a suspect”. After he was arrested, LE basically said they knew right off the bat when he was first interviewed. So much for “not considered a suspect”.

I hope LE interviews ex BF’s and check out alibis. Perhaps an old guy friend who had found out about her Grandmothers passing used that as excuse to offer ML his shoulder for comfort, support and more if you know what I mean perhaps to meet and talk at the park and after give her a ride home instead of a Lyft but it all went bad after he made sexual moves on her and she resisted. This happened to college student Blaze Bernstein who was gay and Samuel Woodward who is awaiting trial. Sam killed him in the car at the park and buried him there.

Just to respond to this. “Online only” is a huge trend at the moment - especially on Twitter and Instagram as they use that for promotion. Sites like OnlyFans provide a platform for people to put their sexual content behind a paywall and sell subscriptions or admissions. They then promote their content on social media and encourage subscribers.

Another trend is FinDom - women are sent money and gifts by rich men and the men see it as an act of submission. They are never expected to meet - it’s all electronic transfers and the men are sent content of the women spending the money.

It’s becoming a popular way for young females to subsidise their lifestyles in the UK and USA.

That's interesting. More info on OnlyFans

OnlyFans

This case has me pretty confused and i keep going back and forth between K being held against her will, being voluntarily in hiding, and the worst possible outcome. Normally i get a gut feeling and don't flipflop so much! But my gut is not so reliable right now. :(

Quick question and i apologize if this was discussed previously. Is it definitely significant that the FBI was called in? Would local enforcement need any type of indication/proof that a violent crime or kidnapping occured or would they agree to take a look without any objective evidence? I did some research and it seems like the FBI is called in only in particular circumstances. Should this be seen as a sign that law enforcement is officialky thinking foul play?

And i understand all of you struggeling with sleep... We don't have the best sleep routines; that's for sure .... The number one priority is to limit all screentime before bed and that's just impossible with all these cases. o_O

MOO.

Just to respond to this. “Online only” is a huge trend at the moment - especially on Twitter and Instagram as they use that for promotion. Sites like OnlyFans provide a platform for people to put their sexual content behind a paywall and sell subscriptions or admissions. They then promote their content on social media and encourage subscribers.

Another trend is FinDom - women are sent money and gifts by rich men and the men see it as an act of submission. They are never expected to meet - it’s all electronic transfers and the men are sent content of the women spending the money.

It’s becoming a popular way for young females to subsidise their lifestyles in the UK and USA.

@LittleMystery -- you've given us a wealth of information!

Appreciate your candor, and thank you. ;)

I don’t think that is really fair. I don’t know if it’s legit but she did call and try to report it. I have read many crime cases where a tip falls through the cracks. She’s talking on the other FB page now.
That's great that she called in a tip but if she really wants to help why spread all the information around and keep complaining about it publicly? How is that going to help? Didn't she call it in days ago? I doubt a tip like that is going to fall through the cracks. By now the Perps have probably closed up shop and left the country thanks to her telling everyone about it. Imo

I just took a look at the timeline of Blaze Bernstein missing and the tragic discovery of his body. The last person to see him-who picked him up that night-was “not considered a suspect”. After he was arrested, LE basically said they knew right off the bat when he was first interviewed. So much for “not considered a suspect”.
That happened near me. This is exactly my point. I don’t believe everything media throws out there.

This case has me pretty confused and i keep going back and forth between K being held against her will, being voluntarily in hiding, and the worst possible outcome. Normally i get a gut feeling and don't flipflop so much! But my gut is not so reliable right now. :(

Quick question and i apologize if this was discussed previously. Is it definitely significant that the FBI was called in? Would local enforcement need any type of indication/proof that a violent crime or kidnapping occured or would they agree to take a look without any objective evidence? I did some research and it seems like the FBI is called in only in particular circumstances. Should this be seen as a sign that law enforcement is officialky thinking foul play?

And i understand all of you struggeling with sleep... We don't have the best sleep routines; that's for sure .... The number one priority is to limit all screentime before bed and that's just impossible with all these cases. o_O

MOO.

FBI can be requested for something as simple as; the jurisdictional agency having a lack of resources, technology, man power, etc.

I hate speculation but I’m going to do some here. Sorry in advance.

If a person needed to meet her at 3am in a park because they have a SO at home, what excuse do they give that SO for leaving the home at 3am?

This makes me wonder if perhaps the person she was meeting was getting off work around that time perhaps from a place close by the park. ;-).

MOO

It could be somebody getting off work or somebody going in to work. It could also be someone who gets called in for emergencies, i.e., healthcare worker, utility worker, LE.

They could have made up a story that they had to go out of town for business. I've left home in the wee hours of the morning to get a flight to somewhere for work.

There are LOTS of excuses one could make to leave the house at that time or it was just convenient due to a work schedule.

TBH, I think it was prearranged. I don't think it was a last minute thing. Just a gut feeling.

MOO

OMG

Effort to hide driver's identity in Mackenzie Lueck case, retired FBI agent says

SFA:
“If that’s a friend of Ms. Lueck’s, why don’t they pick her up at the airport?” said Greg Rogers, who has worked dozens of missing persons cases in his 30 years with the FBI.

“There was some effort made to hide who that person was,” he said, adding: “You can’t go to the airport in your car and not be seen. If you pull up at the airport, your car’s there, your license plate’s tagged. There’s way too much video. You’re identified.”

Rogers, who’s not involved with the case, said Lueck must’ve communicated with the driver before they met at the park in North Salt Lake.

“That was arranged,” he said. “That didn’t just happen coincidentally, so there had to be some calls, texts, something to set that up.”

Last edited:
Basically only people who need to hide need to hide need privacy. As i said different culture!.
I'm not sure that's true. I value my privacy but that doesn't mean I have anything to hide.
I found people in the UK to be very reserved but that was just my impression.
I just don't believe that having access to anyone's records without just cause is helpful. Imo

FinDom is big, all over Twitter. Interesting psychology.

Effort to hide driver's identity in Mackenzie Lueck case, retired FBI agent says
SFA:
“If that’s a friend of Ms. Lueck’s, why don’t they pick her up at the airport?” said Greg Rogers, who has worked dozens of missing persons cases in his 30 years with the FBI.

“There was some effort made to hide who that person was,” he said, adding: “You can’t go to the airport in your car and not be seen. If you pull up at the airport, your car’s there, your license plate’s tagged. There’s way too much video. You’re identified.”
Interesting mimics what many sleuthers posted early on ...

Even if she really liked the person in the park and knew him well, trusted him, most people would think I have luggage, a cat at home, it’s 3 am, transferring my bag to another car, going out of my way, I’m beat, and I’m in comfy airplane duds and I’m emotional from losing my grandma, I’m bagging. See you sometime this week.

Also, this poi may not be the person she texted after her mom, so whomever it is, is 2nd tier...

<modsnipped quoted post>

I’m not so convinced it was a hook up situation or a SD meetup. Especially given coming back from a funeral and her style of dress. One of the pics from the airport looked like she had been crying.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was wondering how the payment arrangements were made. One woman said she asked for half up front and the rest after sending the video.
What is concerning to me is that they can't be assured that the video won't end up in the wrong hands. One women said somehow her video was made public. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx