Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been catching up for at least the last 90 minutes and am sadly not feeling at all hopeful that Mackenzie is alive and well. The free mattress, fire in yard, proximity of the house to where she was dropped off and the heavy police presence - "crime scene investigation" -that has been on-going for many hours (eta - and they plan to be there for many more hours to come) now all point to a likely horrific event or crime that was committed at that location, IMO.

It will be interesting to learn details as things play out. I am very curious about the "alleged perpetrator" and any connection he/she may have had with Mackenzie prior to her "missing" status. What a sad situation for such a young woman and her family. Prayers for Mackenzie and her family.

Being that the owner has a book he authored for sale on Amazon about murder and bonfire in the neighborhood and a modeling photo with smoke surrounding him and his car taken in. I’d say good chance he’s the POI
Yeah. The owner of that house has a connection to that park, and he also currently lives just minutes away.

They’re clearly focusing on him.

Guests at your house also don’t have strangely timed fires in your backyard.

I believe it was reported the Lyft driver stated the ML gave a friendly greeting to the driver of the other car when she was dropped off, they have have been dating (nothing to do with SD/SB.) That about the only explanation of getting dropped off at a park at 3AM not close to home.

Welcome to WS @Dutch77!

There have been numerous MSM reports that ML did not appear to be in distress, and greeted her connection.

Do you have a source link for the statement that ML and the driver were dating, and provided this as explanation?

That seems an odd thing to say given that your date would probably collect you at the airport -- it wasn't distant.

MOO

<modsnip: removed irreparable quotes>

I have a feeling this was not for a hookup, but maybe for drugs. Maybe she met this guy at the park for drugs and it went bad. Just speculation, but it doesn't appear she was in a state of mind to go on a date, but she might have been needing something to help her with the pain of losing her grandma... poor girl, I am completely heartbroken over this whole thing. I don't want the morning to come. :(:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Being that the owner has a book he authored for sale on Amazon about murder and bonfire in the neighborhood and a modeling photo with smoke surrounding him and his car taken in. I’d say good chance he’s the POI

Oh and four days ago he gave away a free mattress I’d say the interest lies with him.
Yeah, that's legit weird. And I'm 99% certain its him. But that weird 1% thought made me cringe.

The residence could be the final crime scene, but it could also have been a a staging area, holding area for her to be picked up.

“Nexus” just means web or network, implying multiple, organized accomplices. I forget who asked that. Or connection between things.

Also the Airbnb thing could be a great cover when many people are in and out of the place. Some of the reviews might be shills. Especially the creepy one.

ADMIN NOTE:

Too many broken quotes going on in here.

Please preview your post to make sure it appears correct before submitting it to the board. Normally we try to repair broken quotes, but with this thread moving so fast, we may have to resort to just removing the posts that contain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho