Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Did she not know where he lived? Or perhaps she knew where he used to live? Picking her up further away from his home could indicate that he had ill intentions from the start.
She was taking a Lyft, so there wouldn’t have been any issue finding the house. It’s not like it’s in the middle of nowhere, and their GPS is solid.

I agree, this seems like premeditation because of that.

I’m also curious when exactly her phone died.

Was it at the moment she got in the vehicle, or after that 7 minute drive to the house (if that’s where they went)?

That would cement it, if it went inactive right away.

Yeah, I can’t imagine that it wasn’t cell phone records that led them here.

They just received the warrant, and this happened not long after.

Someone mentioned earlier that they thought this was probably the person she was texting in the airport, and I agree with that.
That’s what I think and makes total sense. The guy probably was getting ready to flee it’s been 10 days already possibly to where he’s from which his profile says SA. Owner listed the house four days ago. He probably didn’t think they would get the warrant for the phone records that fast or didn’t know they could. I’m sure her cell was in that bonfire too.

Last edited:
That’s what I think and makes total sense. The guy probably was getting ready to flee to where he’s from which his profile says SA. Owner listed the house four days ago. He probably didn’t think they would get the warrant for the phone records that fast or didn’t know they could. I’m sure her cell was in that bonfire too.

He listed the house for sale??

I don’t think this had anything to do with drugs, atleast on Kenzie’s part.

It’s not very likely that she was meeting some drug dealer in the parking lot of a park.

If that were the case, she would have made the transaction and left the same way she arrived, in the Lyft.

These guys don’t operate some sort of taxi service. She had luggage with her.

She had to have known this guy.
I have believed that for awhile now / he’s in her past somehow someway IMO

That’s what I think and makes total sense. The guy probably was getting ready to flee to where he’s from which his profile says SA. Owner listed the house four days ago. He probably didn’t think they would get the warrant for the phone records that fast or didn’t know they could. I’m sure her cell was in that bonfire too.

And here we were, talking about “tower dumps” and secret dating apps, and this damn thing was likely solved by their text messages.

He thought he was being sneaky by picking her up from that parking lot, but he’d already done himself in.

He just didn’t know it yet.

I don’t think this had anything to do with drugs, atleast on Kenzie’s part.

It’s not very likely that she was meeting some drug dealer in the parking lot of a park.

If that were the case, she would have made the transaction and left the same way she arrived, in the Lyft.

These guys don’t operate some sort of taxi service. She had luggage with her.

She had to have known this guy.

Drugs do make little sense . She was stressed out and needed some good company. Usually college girls never deal with drug guys. They usually hang out with people who provide them drugs/weed. So may be a known company to spend the night blowing some trees and may be more. By now, LE would have known more and we should not be speculating but should be patient till they release information. Looks like they are on the right track.

On a other note, I have seen guys who were street thugs turn into pimps / Airbnb hosts. It is like a safe investment plan for them.

View attachment 190941

Best I could do. If you watch the video and pay attention you can see it being placed at 10:50 mark. Before that they bring in a large bag. It's not there at the beginning but you can see it after the time as well.
Remember she carried a large tote we saw it on the airport camera still could that be what they put in the bag?

What's your source for house listing? That's quick action...

SA - Santa Ana, Saudi Arabia, St Allende?

And here we were, talking about “tower dumps” and secret dating apps, and this damn thing was likely solved by their text messages.

He thought he was being sneaky by picking her up from that parking lot, but he’d already done himself in.

He just didn’t know it yet.
Which is why I think they had some relationship rather than that whole dating thing IMO

Do we know if anyone was staying at this person's Airbnb in the past 10 days? Committing a crime with guests in the house would be foolish.
I believe I read in the media thread a guest arrived at 9pm to find crime scene tape up
Eta link
https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/06/26/salt-lake-city-police/
JW of Fort Worth, Texas, rented the Airbnb for Wednesday. When he arrived at 9 p.m., he found the house surrounded by police and crime tape.

“It’s wild,” JW said. “Just wild.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members