Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did this happen and what was the context of the conversation?

@Angelcat13 I just went to screencap it and it's gone. It was a 2 or 3 message thread and the first user was asking the coursehero person if they knew anything about this? The reply was "contact me". It's gone now so I guess it's moot.

Also Mormons are sent to Africa on their missions pretty often and often help people they meet on them come to America to become u.s. citizens. There are many organizations located in Salt Lake City dedicated to just that task.
This. One of my teachers was from China and went to BYU because of the missionaries he met when they visited his town. Ended up marrying a Mormon girl and has his greencard.
I can imagine that he was sponsored by a Mormon family due to a mission trip, went to USU in 2009, then married in 2011. All MOO

I am over a day behind in threads. Would someone be kind enough to message me the POI info?
Please and thank you.

I have a lot in the Case Archive already, but only about 85% caught up I think.
Read the stuff the mods reposted at the start of this thread. Really haven't been any new developments since then.

Agreed. I thought this as well. When I saw the mattress and box spring appeared to be clean, perhaps he just worried about trace evidence. Also, IMO, the book is based on the author's personal experiences. I hope the evidence collected yields some definitive answers, especially for ML's family. MOO.
Since this seems to be premeditated and he took SOME great efforts to avoid detection, I have to wonder if he may have wrapped it in plastic and then put sheets on it so the plastic wouldn't have been noticeable. He could have been burning the plastic and the sheets.

During the Mollie Tibbetts case, the discussion about the info her fit bit may have provided was extensive.
Similarly here, whether ML or the POI wore a fit bit, would present a large amount of evidence.
As you state, Heart Rate as an example, whether sedentary at certain times.
MOO.
I doubt he was wearing one during any part of the crime, considering his technical background. Imo

What drug dealer picks you up, and drops you off though?

Plus, who gets in a car with their drug dealer?

And why didn’t she just make the transaction and leave in the Lyft?

That’s not holding water for me.

I doubt anyone buying or selling drugs would be comfortable making that exchange in front of a Lyft driver (nor expect the Lyft driver not to know what was going on and call the police) so if they were friends or friends of friends and she knew he had stuff she could buy from him, then I don't think it sounds as far fetched as some hard core dealer offering a shuttle service free with purchase. I can still definitely see the possibility of this coming about if she said "I'm flying in, I need a fix, but I don't have my car so how do you want to make this happen".

I don't understand why she would choose or be willing to go to a park at that hour. I'm not judging her. I'm just wondering what the link was for her, or why it made sense, especially after a difficult weekend and funeral. Had she met him or someone else there before and it was 'safe' turf to her? Or just made sense to her for reasons we can't see into? Again, not criticism or any blame, just trying to look at it through her lens. Which I guess we really can't.

I have been travelling the past seven hours...who would like to give me an update? I do see we can sleuth the POI now.

I can absolutely get on board with this scenario. The only problem I have now is up until we had a POI I thought possibily the meeting in the park may be due to the fact the man was married which would make sense not to have ML show up at his house. Now that we know he is not married it doesn't make a lot of sense for her not to be dropped off there unless,
1.) He was lying about who he was his money, didn't want her to see his house and possibly not come in, etc. ( I tend to dismiss this idea more because of the cell phone being turned off)
2.) Or, this had to have been premeditated which explains the meeting at the park so the driver wouldn't have his address and he would be able to get her to turn off her phone.

Still reserving judgment.
#2. Sadly There were plenty of more public and well lit places to meet. He chose a dark, secluded park for a reason and may even have know the cameras didn’t work

You raise some good questions here. If the POI entered on an F-1 Student Visa and completed his degree, he had options to stay, provided he was employed.

I also saw a post up-thread that he was married at some point? A conferred degree would permit him to stay in the US. But, if he married a US Citizen, the immigration process would be easier. JMO!
That’s what I thought about the visa and his marriage. I believe he was married in 2011 and divorced in the past year or so. He was born in 1988 and according to his resume started at USU on 2011, so he was 23 when he started college.

Oh, yay!
t4526.gif

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, with credit to @SeattleStew

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), with credit to @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

I am over a day behind in threads. Would someone be kind enough to message me the POI info?
Please and thank you.

I have a lot in the Case Archive already, but only about 85% caught up I think.

:D

I hear you, but I don't think we have anything that supports this. Just because black is her favorite color, does not mean she inherently has a preference for dating black people. I know about her finsta. I've seen the pictures on her finsta and I've seen the hashtags. I just think we need to be careful making associations or leaps like that with really nothing to base it on. I am her friend so I might be biased in that right but I don't think that's a leap that is fair to make.

Just to be clear it’s not an insult just an observation, and only made to say that IMO and MOO she was there to potentially be with the suspect. I actually thought this before even seeing who the POI was. I realize her friends would know her better but there is also a possibility she was living a bit of a secret life. It’s just an observation and moo.

I don't understand why she would choose or be willing to go to a park at that hour. I'm not judging her. I'm just wondering what the link was for her, or why it made sense, especially after a difficult weekend and funeral. Had she met him or someone else there before and it was 'safe' turf to her? Or just made sense to her for reasons we can't see into? Again, not criticism or any blame, just trying to look at it through her lens. Which I guess we really can't.
I think it was familiar territory to the perp and she just agreed he could pick her up there. So she got a lyft ride to there.

I did see that the actual Utah POI appears to have at some point claimed to have worked for Goldman Sachs. He seems to have claimed to have done a lot of things.
I have noticed that a lot of the scarier trolls in these missing/murdered person cases have that listed as a place of employment. Not sure what the significance is for either the person who's trolling or their friends. But it's common. If everyone who says they work at Goldman Sachs on FB worked there, it would be the biggest company on Earth. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4