Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the man I saw on Inside Edition tonight! Apparently, he's a PI and he met Kenzie 3-4 weeks ago. He was in a bar having a drink with a friend when he met her. Somehow he found out about some of the social media sites she used. How strange now he is in the position to supply his take on her missing. I'm interested in what he thinks.
Never underestimate an attempt to get yourself and your profession mentioned in the media.

Free advertising!

I am sure that Kenzie didn’t teleport her meet at the park. She would have had some conversation via text or cell phone call.

Specially since her plane was a half hour late. Even if they’d been on a basis of: “here’s my flight number, check when it lands,” I think there’d still be some last minute arranging.

According to his resume, Sept 2014 - Jun 2016. my-resume

So according to his resume, which may or may not be accurate he only served less than half of what's generally the enlistment contact time, and part of that time was at boot camp/training. I wonder what his MOS (job) was? Anyone know if there's a way or how to find out about his US army service/discharge?

Does anybody know if this is the same PI that was pushing her SA.com profile on the open fb page of one of the local news channels a few days ago?

If so, I'm not so sure that he's not simply a self promoter.

Maybe I just think that during an ongoing investigation, this type of info belongs between you and LE, and not "Inside Edition" and/or entertainment news.

MOO

Yes, that’s the one.

(Assuming that my memory hasn’t gone haywire, of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob