Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s how I think this might have gone down. Kenzie gets in late, she’s depressed, exhausted. She knows she has exams coming up shortly, and she feels she may need a little something to get her through all she’s dealing with. So she texts a friend (who may be a photographer), and asks if he can help her out. He has an acquaintance (that he may have completed a photo shoot for), who dabbles in the goodies from time to time...after all, he is an entrepreneur. She agrees, even though she feels like hell and is dressed, well, like a 23 year-old dresses when they take a flight. He calls the POI, tells him he needs him to do a solid for him – he has a good looking friend who’s looking for something to take the edge off. The POI says sure, but she’s not coming to his house, he’ll meet her at the park. Kenzie takes a Lyft to the park to meet the POI. She gets in with the POI and the first thing the POI tells her is she’s got to hand over the phone. He didn’t bring the goods with him, they’re at his house. It would be a big risk for a black man to be riding around with illegal substances at 3 a.m. Besides, he’s on his way up, going places as it were, he’s an author, owns his own Airb&b, etc, etc… just can’t take the risk, so the phone needs to be turned off. That way, if she gets caught with the goods later on, the men in blue can’t use it to track back to his house. She thinks this guy must really be all that and a bag of chips, so she agrees to disable the phone. He gets her in his house, offers her a drink and maybe an illicit substance. He thinks his photographer friend is right, she is a good looking girl, and he tries to make a pass. She rejects him (for any number of reasons), and he snaps. He tells himself he really didn’t mean to do her harm, but he has a lot of pent up rage inside, and he just can’t deal with these chicks turning him down like that. The police end up talking with the guy she texted with, and he admits to turning her on to his friend, the POI. That’s why the friend was considered as “cooperating” and wasn’t charged. It’s difficult to say what actions the POI took after that, but I have a feeling we will soon find out. JMHO

That seems a likely scenario, explains a lot, but I just don't see a young woman agreeing to meet someone she's never met before in a dark parking lot at 3:00 am. Also, in your scenario, she wouldn't have known he wanted her to come to his house until she got in the car, right? So, why would she leave the Lyft and grab her bags? She would tell the Lyft driver, "hey, I need to pick up some books from my friend; can you wait for me?" And then wave him off when the POI told her they'd have to go to his house. That never happened.

Tara gave her interview to Fox 13 News (her full name was stated by the reporter) so I can post more now.

She said he was drinking and offered her a whiskey. She said there were cameras everywhere with 3 in the master bedroom. He told her to avoid one bedroom in basement as guest was there. The basement gave her the creeps to the point that when he contacted her to clean there again she "ghosted" him.

And finally, he talked about a girlfriend he'd just broken up with and how she was "crazy." Her words.

Classic, “his ex was crazy”. You know, whenever I hear a guy say this, which is quite often, it is an automatic red flag and makes me suspect them as being the crazy one, just sayin. BBM: Not to say there aren’t crazy women out there because we all know that’s true! But it’s just a kind of pattern I’ve noticed, JMO.

He pretty much did not confirm anything throughout the whole press conference. He can't. Doesn't mean it's not what happened, and his "Absolutely" sounded pretty genuine and spontaneous. And he very much emphasized this was a digital forensic investigation mostly. It is likely a major connection if not the turning point.
I am sure that Kenzie didn’t teleport her meet at the park. She would have had some conversation via text or cell phone call.

Speaking of “Army”, as one who is a huge supporter of our Armed Forces, I am especially “disappointed” when I hear someone in our military being accused of a crime as such, just as I am with bad cops. Jmo.

I know it was posted that he was released from the Army prior to completing his contract. Was he discharged honorable, dishonorably or other than honorable? Does anyone know how long he actually served?

But couldn't this have been as simple as a delayed follower request granted?

Instagram appears to also have some glitches - my desk top view of her page showed xx followers yet another member's view showed xx+1

And thanks again for all the techie insight!

It is possible, but I suspect they weren't just looking at Instagram.

Classic, his ex was “crazy”. You know, whenever I hear a guy say this, which is quite often, it makes me suspect them as being the crazy one, just sayin. BBM: Not to say there aren’t crazy women out there because we all know that’s true! But it’s just a kind of pattern I’ve noticed, JMO.

Typical statement from a narcopath. :(

I know it was posted that he was released from the Army prior to completing his contract. Was he discharged honorable, dishonorably or other than honorable? Does anyone know how long he actually served?
It was about two years. We don’t know the circumstances of his discharge, and I imagine the media has already made a request.

I’m leaning towards some sort of a medical discharge, perhaps related to mental health.

I am sure that Kenzie didn’t teleport her meet at the park. She would have had some conversation via text or cell phone call.
It's not a matter of what there is to know, or what order it happened in, ie: who she called, who she texted, who she connected with on SM, it's a matter of when LE discovers the information and in what order. Hindsight is 20/20.

Replying to SoCaGirl:

The friend vouched for him. Told her she could completely trust this dude. Tells her how he's got it all going on. By the way, he'll take you home afterwards, so just throw your bags in his car. The POI on the other hand, has different ideas.

Last edited:
The instagram follow did not connect the poi. It was just an example of digital forensics. LE are operating in that realm.

She had a substantial amount of followers vs people she was following, which tells me she had a third party service boost her insta growth, hence the bot auto following fatherless. Another thing I noticed is a lot of her followers were women. A lot of the time, young women's accounts are inundated with shirtless dudes in Aviators...the private account may be a different story.
Private investigator explains what he thinks happened to Mackenzie Lueck
Private investigator Rob Joseph says the person of interest in the disappearance of Mackenzie Lueck likely lured her to a North Salt Lake park for a reason.

“I think he wanted to take her away from his home, take suspicion off,” said Joseph.

Weeks ago, randomly, Joseph met Lueck at a bar.
according to this video the Fatherless following led LE to POI’s house.

According to his resume, Sept 2014 - Jun 2016. my-resume

slide-1-638.jpg

Thanks, pommy. :)

That's the man I saw on Inside Edition tonight! Apparently, he's a PI and he met Kenzie 3-4 weeks ago. He was in a bar having a drink with a friend when he met her. Somehow he found out about some of the social media sites she used. How strange now he is in the position to supply his take on her missing. I'm interested in what he thinks.

Does anybody know if this is the same PI that was pushing her SA.com profile on the open fb page of one of the local news channels a few days ago?

If so, I'm not so sure that he's not simply a self promoter.

Maybe I just think that during an ongoing investigation, this type of info belongs between you and LE, and not "Inside Edition" and/or entertainment news.

MOO

He pretty much did not confirm anything throughout the whole press conference. He can't. Doesn't mean it's not what happened, and his "Absolutely" sounded pretty genuine and spontaneous. And he very much emphasized this was a digital forensic investigation mostly. It is likely a major connection if not the turning point.
Yes, he said it was a digital forensic investigation, but that's different than saying the Instagram account is what led LE to the house. It might have been the text message or a dating App or even something we haven't thought of or are not even aware of yet. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member