Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, don't know what happened to the quoted original post, but someone mentioned a consensual hookup and an accidental death. Then why didn't she just take the Lyft to his house?
i was keeping this possibility open just in case POI turned out to be married or maybe someone of 'status' in SLC like a politican or something. Someone that wouldn't risk going to a public place like an airport. But knowing what we do now, this scenario seems highly unlikely.

Sorry if I've missed this being discussed -- and hopefully this post isn't violating any rules this time since the POIs name is now known -- but has anyone typed his name into Google, last name and then first name along with the word "twitter" to pull up the twitter accounts registered to that name?

It looks like there are a few accounts under that name and we obviously can't know for sure if any of them are even related to the POI, but one of the accounts is TERRIFYING. It creeped me out as soon as I saw it this morning and I can't quit thinking about it :(

moo

I have not heard that but I would like to know if it's true. I've wondered if the perp had posed as SD somehow and contacted her that way. I'm not sure how he could have pulled it off, though.
It's just one possibility I haven't ruled out yet. Imo
I dunno if this has been said, but could he have told her that he was picking her up “incognito” for an ‘SD’ ... one he was pretending to be?

Something that is not making sense to me is why he would post the boxspring on facebook marketplace under his real account. Based on his work history, he certainly would know how to use a VPN to conceal his IP and could've posted it on a site like craigslist more anonymously.

The boxspring was listed after the announcement that the FBI was involved. Say he went through all the premeditative actions of not being caught on camera at the airport, meeting at a park that was in the opposite direction of both their homes, etc...why would he use his own facebook account to get rid of an object containing evidence? That seems like one of the worst ways to dispose of evidence, even renting a truck to dump it somewhere would be more low-key. Sure, there would be a record that he rented a truck, but that is a lot easier to explain than a public social media post complete with a photo of the object he wants distanced from himself.

You're right he does seem pretty smart. If he wanted to be really smart about it he could have changed his profile pic/name on FB, made the settings so that if you aren't friends with him you can't see anything on his page, wore a disguise (like sunglasses, a wig, and a hat) and arranged a meet up so that the person who got it from him didn't have to go to his house. People who put stuff on those garage sites often do meet ups. So all that being said he could have been made it so even the person who got it off him doesn't know its him they got it off of. I know this might seem extra but it's possible.

Omg I just looked it up because I was curious too. I thought maybe it had to do with strangulation but I was totally wrong.

Necklacing - Wikipedia

Necklacing is the practice of extrajudicial summary execution and torture method carried out by forcing a rubber tyre, filled with petrol, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.

OMG how awful

Couldn’t agree more.

They found stuff, but it’s going to take time to test it, and figure out its relevance.

Gathering it is half the battle.
Arrest are usually made on Fridays for some odd reason maybe because of the weekend. I think we will see one tomorrow. I believe the crime lab that is used most often is in Tenn. I’m sure they are working around the clock to get results

Last edited:
i was keeping this possibility open just in case POI turned out to be married or maybe someone of 'status' in SLC like a politican or something. Someone that wouldn't risk going to a public place like an airport. But knowing what we do now, this scenario seems highly unlikely.

Yeah, this guy was not at all what I envisioned.

If this was an SD relationship, lies were told.

I still think it’s probable that she knew him in some capacity, but she clearly had no way of knowing that he was dangerous.

So AA just very recently registered an LLC. In conjunction with his divorce, maybe he was trying to present himself as a more successful 'older man'.

On the other hand - the "Geeks on line" reminds me that he and ML may have been acquaintances based on ML's interest in "online only" arrangements.

(I just learned the definition of "online only" SB/D arrangements from another gracious WS poster). ;)

Anything interesting on any of the links before things were taken down?
I was finally able to find the page though not through the link posted here. Had to go to FB and search Peagion which led to his name. Not much. Says he is an administer at Goldman Sachs, which is weird. Shows some skiing photos in Utah ski resorts. His FB has not been updated recently.

The model photos are more about his physicality. And probably indicative of his ego.

I spent $3 to get this info from the state:
Temporarily Unavailable | Utah.gov: The Official Website of the State of Utah

Registered Principal Search
Search results for "AYOOLA AJAYI"

Name Address Name of Entity Entity Type Position
AYOOLA AJAYI 547 N 1000 W Salt Lake City UT 84116 GEEKS ONLINE LLC Limited Liability Company Registered Agent Details
AYOOLA AJAYI 547 N 1000 W Salt Lake City UT 84116 GEEKS ONLINE LLC Limited Liability Company Member Details

Business Information
Name of Entity: GEEKS ONLINE LLC
Entity Type: Limited Liability Company
Entity Number: 11303369-0160
Registration Date: 05/17/2019
State of Origin:

Address
547 N 1000 W , Salt Lake City UT 841160000

Status
Status Description: Current
This Status Date: 05/17/2019
Last Renewed:
License Type: LLC - Domestic
Delinquent Date: 05/31/2020

Registered Agent
Registered Agent: AYOOLA AJAYI
Address Line 1: 547 N 1000 W
Address Line 2:
City: Salt Lake City
State: UT
Zip Code: 84116

Additional Information
NAICS Title 8112-Electronic and Precision Equipment
NAICS Code 8112

~~~~~~~
Please let me know if this violates TOS and I will delete.

Great find - this is interesting. "Geeks Online" appears to be a nationwide computer repair service based in Texas. However, the website is funky. There is something very shady about this "business" and the POI. I'm sure LE has found some interesting info as well.

I thought the same. The exclamation point seems weird to me, but maybe I'm just unfamiliar with military uniforms these days? imo
It's the letter I, but that fleece looks like a cheap fleece that someone stuck some name patches on. They aren't sewn on, either. Hinky. I still think we're going to find out all this IT whiz and army stuff is partially or totally not true.

Ugh, don't know what happened to the quoted original post, but someone mentioned a consensual hookup and an accidental death. Then why didn't she just take the Lyft to his house?

Although ML may have been at the house previously, she may not have noted the address.
On this occasion, she was possibly met, perhaps also previously, taken to the home, so she did not know the address.
MOO.

Couldn’t agree more.

They found stuff, but it’s going to take time to test it, and figure out its relevance.

Gathering it is half the battle.

Analyzing it is the other half.

LE and the DA have to follow standard protocols and proper procedures.

They can't compromise or jeopardize the prosecution's case by taking any shortcuts here.

They don't want to just arrest this guy: they want to secure a conviction.

JMO.

It's the letter I, but that fleece looks like a cheap fleece that someone stuck some name patches on. They aren't sewn on, either. Hinky. I still think we're going to find out all this IT whiz and army stuff is partially or totally not true.

Patches are typically Velcro on most uniforms. Ranks are sewn on. It is totally normal for the patches (ie name, branch, squadron/unit patches) to be Velcro. It’s so washing is easier and you only need about two set of patches that can be interchanged in many uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru