Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 27 son who is a college grad from UCI who was in a fraternity travels a lot and always taken those weird hour late eve or early morning flights in order to get a better deal. He says 1am is not unusual at all you can save lots of money cuz nobody usually wants those and gives him more time with his friends before he has to leave.

He and his friends never leave their cars at the airport parking. Too much theft with cars being broken into or stolen. This is usually LAX. They always take a Lyft or Uber

FOX NEWS has the info about Kenzie on it's web page. I guess people all over the world can see it? Even Colorado? And Nevada? Maybe nobody explained that to her friends, yet? Hopefully, by now, they know......

I know the girls meant well but now I fear many people will focus on the CO kidnapping instead of looking in NSLC or other local areas. IMO police need to come out and say if they believe the CO case is connected or not before this gets out of hand.
I agree and am following them closely and messaging w/them. Many others are also. I haven't seen anything regarding CO, but hopefully they will clear that up.
SLC Police
[SLCPD is still actively looking for MacKenzie Lueck. Detectives have been working throughout the weekend & will continue to follow any/all leads. We are aware of info being shared by her friends & others about this case.

We are working diligently to maintain the integrity of this case and ask that anyone with information on MacKenzie or her possible location please contact us. 801-799-3000 #seesomethingsaysomething
marked for immediate release 1 hour ago]

Chi

Last edited:
I wish LE would give at least a road intersection as per her destination dropoff. Sometimes things are held to the vest too long and when information and video cams are released, it's not jogging any memories because it's weeks and months later and people have moved on.

Been mulling this over for a few hours and what keeps popping up in my mind is LE’s comments. Or really, lack of comments.

-they aren’t releasing the Lyft destination
-they aren’t organizing searches
-they haven’t said what she was wearing or what (luggage) she had with her
-they haven’t held a presser
-they said they are aware of the friends pc but didn’t confirm or deny any of the info
-they don’t know if there’s been any foul play
-the family hasn’t spoken publicly
-all the publicity/SM appears driven by the friends only

For now, I’m disregarding the friends comment, bc although they mean well, I don’t believe they know any more than we do.

The biggest question is WHY doesn’t LE seem more concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara