Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of any reason she would want to be dropped off at a park at that hour of the night unless it was just a go between or a meeting point to meet up with someone else. I don't think there are really any circumstances where she would want to walk around potentially sketchy areas at 1 a.m. by herself. Just doesn't make sense.
Absolutely

I can't think of any reason she would want to be dropped off at a park at that hour of the night unless it was just a go between or a meeting point to meet up with someone else. I don't think there are really any circumstances where she would want to walk around potentially sketchy areas at 1 a.m. by herself. Just doesn't make sense.

Agree. I think it was a meet point and move on to another place. Would a park have cameras?

This also means there is record of a meet-up somewhere- on her phone, on her SM accounts. I’m worried about her being gone 5-6 days before the investigation probably really began. Where are you Kenzie????
MOO

Why do you go to the park in the middle of the night?

—-

It appears that Kenzie was possibly dropped off at a park in North Salt Lake. Definitely not a residence as stated by police. She had a Tinder account and was into the SD/SB thing. Also had an account on a SD/SB site. Maybe a late night hook-up?

That’s what it sounds like to me, moo.
Or maybe drugs?

What is SD/SB?

What I find appalling and weird is how every news outlet in the world has something about a Lyft ride in their headlines. The dopes on my local morning radio show even turned it into some babble about how dangerous ride sharing is and that you need to carry a taser. If she had taken a cab or the bus nobody would mention it.
But is that such bad advice? In today's society, I think it's a wide idea to use any precautions to stay safe.

Hold up.

If she was really destined for a park, and not been seen since, why aren’t police searching that park? There MUST be reasonable proof she left the park. Otherwise LE is just negligent and I doubt that’s the case.

So either
1. there are cameras showing her exiting the park
2. someone has come forward with info about how she left the park
3. Her phone moved out of the park
4. She is still in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online