Found Alive UT - Madelyn Allen, 19, seen leaving Snow College dorm, Ephraim, 13 Dec 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, yes, confirmed from Her YouTube video that she is a member of Of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons, LDS, etc)

Just another random thought. Her YouTube video mentions she has anxiety, depression, and OCD. Those can all be treated with what are called “serotonergic” drugs - drugs that increase serotonin. And OCD is treated with much higher doses of some of these drugs. Depending on what she was on, at what doses, and how many medications, her med profile could have risk for serotonin syndrome (too much serotonin), which has a lot of effects, but one could be a state of psychosis or being out of it. Also happens if someone forgets they took their meds and accidentally takes a second dose.

266478194_10227723871185720_4671659077123681656_n.jpg

A parent who recorded a concert performance on 12-11-21 shared this photo of Maddie in the comments of the Sanpete Messenger's post regarding the disappearance

I imagine they have info from her phone that will give them an idea of what she might have been doing. Speaking of which, I haven't heard whether she had it with her.
I looked through KSL ads from Ephraim and looked at pretty much everything small enough to be carried out in your hand. Didn’t see anything listed by a Madelyn or Maddie.

So, yes, confirmed from Her YouTube video that she is a member of Of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons, LDS, etc)
Is there something other than KSL or Facebook marketplace that people in Ephraim would use to sell items? I don’t think what she’s holding looks like a bag. It looks like something with structure like a wooden stool or something. Like another commenter, I’m curious if she was selling something. That or taking something out to the trash. Do you happen to know if the apartment’s trash dumpsters would be outside the door it shows her exiting?
In her video about herself, she mentions owning over 270 pairs of earrings. Maybe she was selling those? Has anyone checked KSL or Craigslist in that area for jewelry up for sale?

Are we sure its her in the security video? All the reports say it "appears" to show Madelyn leaving the dorm. To my eye the hair looks lighter and shorter than her photo. Could she have disappeared at another time and under different circumstances.

Generally any differences in color I'd chalk that up to the CCTV image just being low quality in general than a regular smartphone camera. Unless the person in the image is the wrong height, looks very different, or it can be verified that she physically couldn't have been in that area and at that specific time, I say it's probably her.

M

In her video about herself, she mentions owning over 270 pairs of earrings. Maybe she was selling those? Has anyone checked KSL or Craigslist in that area for jewelry up for sale?
I just checked. Nothing on KSL.

Are we sure its her in the security video? All the reports say it "appears" to show Madelyn leaving the dorm. To my eye the hair looks lighter and shorter than her photo. Could she have disappeared at another time and under different circumstances.

The hair in the security footage looks like the hair in the YouTube video

Is there something other than KSL or Facebook marketplace that people in Ephraim would use to sell items? I don’t think what she’s holding looks like a bag. It looks like something with structure like a wooden stool or something. Like another commenter, I’m curious if she was selling something. That or taking something out to the trash. Do you happen to know if the apartment’s trash dumpsters would be outside the door it shows her exiting?

There is an app for Snow students with a message board, but her last post to it was in September.

If this is her Quora profile (includes questions about earrings and being LDS, which fits her 25 things video), it has some concerning recent activity.
https://www.quora.com/profile/Madelyn-Allen-5/log
Omg, what could that mean? Can you fake the posted dates on there? It almost seems like her account was hacked and it would make sense to me if someone else posted those comments.

12/2 is when she (or a hacker or harasser?) posted the most disturbing (recent) post, but the one in Oct about kik is awful, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back