Found Deceased UT - Michael Cavallari, 30, Grand County, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We don't know, no one here is trying to write his story or anything else. Please understand that is not and never has been my thought process. I am sorry I thought that this was a forum in which We were here to discuss such cases. When one disagrees with theories etc. we move along and continue. With all due respect I believe I have said two or three times now that i wish nothing more than peace and solace for his family and friends. I know they are hurting and miserable right now. I not one time said he was or did do anything to her specifically, I simply said I hope she is in a safe place until he shows up. Huge difference, surely we can agree on that. Hopefully with this being said, we can move forward agreeing that no one here is attempting to write his "story", or to put blame on someone who's not here to defend his side! So please accept apology for upsetting you. I never wanted to do that to anyone.

No doubt you want nothing more than peace and solace for Michael's family. But although, in your opinion, you simply stated you hope she is in a safe place until he shows up . . . from your Posts #231 and #367 you actually said a lot more. Some of your posts were in response to another poster which then escalates and begins to read as "fact" what never WAS fact in the first place, and Michael's legacy might be forever marred. I didn't know Michael nor do I know his family, but I love him as a human being and because of that I will fight for what's right. IMO

No doubt you want nothing more than peace and solace for Michael's family. But although, in your opinion, you simply stated you hope she is in a safe place until he shows up . . . from your Posts #231 and #367 you actually said a lot more. Some of your posts were in response to another poster which then escalates and begins to read as "fact" what never WAS fact in the first place, and Michael's legacy might be forever marred. I didn't know Michael nor do I know his family, but I love him as a human being and because of that I will fight for what's right. IMO

You are more than welcome to your opinion as am I. Not one time in either of the two post did I even once suggest that it could be fact, rather it's best to be safe than sorry. When my wallet was stolen I didn't sleep well knowing the person who stole my wallet knew my address, they could have very well shown up at my home. So it's very normal and safe to to assume that if someone had a disagreement with someone else, and the person you had a disagreement with were released from jail (no matter the charges) you are going to be on higher alert! She did need to be on alert and you would also feel that way if it were you or someone you loved as well. But at the end of the day. He is unfortunately gone, this is over and done, there is no reason to continue arguing this. However, I would appreciate you not trying to state I was saying something as "fact" or attempting to write his "story" when that's not nor has it ever been the case! It's nice when we can talk about cases without huge disagreements. I understand your love for him as a human being, because as a human I can appreciate that, I have absolutely no dislike for him not his family in anyway. We simply had a small discussion and now it's over IMO and on my end.

You are more than welcome to your opinion as am I. Not one time in either of the two post did I even once suggest that it could be fact, rather it's best to be safe than sorry. When my wallet was stolen I didn't sleep well knowing the person who stole my wallet knew my address, they could have very well shown up at my home. So it's very normal and safe to to assume that if someone had a disagreement with someone else, and the person you had a disagreement with were released from jail (no matter the charges) you are going to be on higher alert! She did need to be on alert and you would also feel that way if it were you or someone you loved as well. But at the end of the day. He is unfortunately gone, this is over and done, there is no reason to continue arguing this. However, I would appreciate you not trying to state I was saying something as "fact" or attempting to write his "story" when that's not nor has it ever been the case! It's nice when we can talk about cases without huge disagreements. I understand your love for him as a human being, because as a human I can appreciate that, I have absolutely no dislike for him not his family in anyway. We simply had a small discussion and now it's over IMO and on my end.

I have appreciated your comments and mostly agreed with them. I'm sorry when they get misconstrued by others and hope you continue to contribute.

I am not sure if this applies in Michael's case but I began exhibiting serious mental health difficulties around the same time I was experiencing (unrelated) medical issues. We blamed everything on my medical issues because talking about mental illness to a lot of people is just too hard to explain. I am wondering if his mental his health issues were blamed on alcohol or drugs, but he was using them to cope.

I am not sure if this applies in Michael's case but I began exhibiting serious mental health difficulties around the same time I was experiencing (unrelated) medical issues. We blamed everything on my medical issues because talking about mental illness to a lot of people is just too hard to explain. I am wondering if his mental his health issues were blamed on alcohol or drugs, but he was using them to cope.

I LOVE your name :). Thank you so much for your insightful post. I hope you are doing well. As is often the case with those who suffer from mental illness, they turn to drugs or alcohol as a means of self-medication. Even many who are in treatment and on medication often stop taking their meds because of some of the side effects that are difficult to deal with. Then, as their illness begins to again progress, they begin to self-medicate.

I LOVE your name :). Thank you so much for your insightful post. I hope you are doing well. As is often the case with those who suffer from mental illness, they turn to drugs or alcohol as a means of self-medication. Even many who are in treatment and on medication often stop taking their meds because of some of the side effects that are difficult to deal with. Then, as their illness begins to again progress, they begin to self-medicate.

Thank you. I'm doing much better. I am guessing if Michael wasn't paranoid, he got confused & lost and thought if he kept driving in the same direction he'd find something. That's what happened when I was lost and I didn't even think of using my phone for directions...I was just frantic about being lost.

http://www.people.com/article/michael-cavallari-will-family-ever-know-what-happened

This article states Michael called his mom during his trip and told her he was being chased. It is so heartbreaking to think Michael's brain was mis-firing and he was in fear as he went into the desert. I hope we find out if Michael was diagnosed with schizophrenia or another brain disease and what was done versus what could not be done. It is so difficult to treat troubled adults unless they commit a crime.

http://www.people.com/article/michael-cavallari-will-family-ever-know-what-happened

This article states Michael called his mom during his trip and told her he was being chased. It is so heartbreaking to think Michael's brain was mis-firing and he was in fear as he went into the desert. I hope we find out if Michael was diagnosed with schizophrenia or another brain disease and what was done versus what could not be done. It is so difficult to treat troubled adults unless they commit a crime.

Thank you cattlekate for posting that article. That may also explain why Michael seemingly exited his car so fast and didn't take his phone or laptop with him.

This makes sense to me. A neighbor stated that Michael talked about the CIA being after him as well. It would explain why he abandoned a warm car and fled on foot into the night after the crash. Poor guy... This is why I find it helpful to continue discussing these cases. The more light that's shed on mental illness and addiction issues the better, IMO. It helps us all to be more mindful when we are more informed. Thanks for posting the article, cattlekate.

I hope the Cavallari family gets together with other families of troubled adults and shares their experiences in getting help for their adult children. Schizophrenia and other brain diseases seem to pop up just when young adults are on their own, have no health insurance, and can resist long-term residential treatment. I think Michael has struggled for a very very long time and self-medicated just to cope. My heart just breaks for him.

I have a very personal connection with this case and it has been haunting me ever since the news broke.

I would be a close comparison to Michael's description portrayed in the media (paranoid, crazy, delusional, substance abuse) I am currently dealing with similar issues in my life that resemble what Michael had been ranting about prior to his disappearance. Of course anyone that believes they're being followed is immediately labeled CRAZY because that seems to be a common theme within mental illness. So out of ALL the people who claim they're being stalked or 'under surveillance'.. hundreds of thousands of people most likely with this "delusion".. not one of them is telling the truth??

I have a very personal connection with this case and it has been haunting me ever since the news broke.

I would be a close comparison to Michael's description portrayed in the media (paranoid, crazy, delusional, substance abuse) I am currently dealing with similar issues in my life that resemble what Michael had been ranting about prior to his disappearance. Of course anyone that believes they're being followed is immediately labeled CRAZY because that seems to be a common theme within mental illness. So out of ALL the people who claim they're being stalked or 'under surveillance'.. hundreds of thousands of people most likely with this "delusion".. not one of them is telling the truth??

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and welcome to Websleuths!

Gang stalking is a real thing and it sounds to me like that was happening to Michael for quite a while.

Also in the weeks preceding the news of his death.. his sister Kristin looks as if nothing happened whatsoever. Pics of her beaming, smiling.. promoting her new book, giving an interview just 2-3 weeks after he died and the main focus was a minor wreck she had and bruised her arm. Michael was like an afterthought it seems like. The day after the news broke, there are paparazzi photos of her and she nearly looks like she's holding in laughter. She is biting her bottom lip and her eyes have no sadness to them whatsoever.

I almost want to go to this exact spot and follow the trail he was on. Did they check inside that gas building thing that was only 1/4 of a mile away for signs of foul play?? I read somewhere about this case that there are ' lots of Satanic cults in Utah' and they believe that was what happened. An illuminati sacrifice, basically. His story is so similar to other mysterious celebrity deaths who claimed shortly before they died that they were being watched/followed (see Chris Benoit, Brittany Murphy's cases)

I just know there was something very sinister about this. I don't believe it was as simple as ' died from exposure.' He had on a thick coat and pants with a cap. You wouldn't freeze to death in 2-3 hours with that clothing on. I believe he WAS being followed and he was murdered.

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and welcome to Websleuths!

Thank you. =) I don't mean to sound so abrasive from post one but I registered here specifically because of this case. It just has been bothering me so much how everyone has moved on and it's 'case closed' so easily. Just like Elisa Lam's case.. the girl in the elevator. Accidental death?? I don't think so. Also a darkness to that story.

Gang stalking is a real thing and it sounds to me like that was happening to Michael for quite a while.

Also in the weeks preceding the news of his death.. his sister Kristin looks as if nothing happened whatsoever. Pics of her beaming, smiling.. promoting her new book, giving an interview just 2-3 weeks after he died and the main focus was a minor wreck she had and bruised her arm. Michael was like an afterthought it seems like. The day after the news broke, there are paparazzi photos of her and she nearly looks like she's holding in laughter. She is biting her bottom lip and her eyes have no sadness to them whatsoever.

I almost want to go to this exact spot and follow the trail he was on. Did they check inside that gas building thing that was only 1/4 of a mile away for signs of foul play?? I read somewhere about this case that there are ' lots of Satanic cults in Utah' and they believe that was what happened. An illuminati sacrifice, basically. His story is so similar to other mysterious celebrity deaths who claimed shortly before they died that they were being watched/followed (see Chris Benoit, Brittany Murphy's cases)

I just know there was something very sinister about this. I don't believe it was as simple as ' died from exposure.' He had on a thick coat and pants with a cap. You wouldn't freeze to death in 2-3 hours with that clothing on. I believe he WAS being followed and he was murdered.
Hi Jay,
I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. Michael's death was sad and disturbing yes, but honestly if your looking to engage in a conversation about this theory of gang stalking, and possible conspiracy I gently suggest you look for a forum that "goes there", here at Websleuths we are a more straight forward crime Sleuthing forum. I am only saying this as I can tell you seek answers and are passionate about this case. I just don't want you to be disappointed if there isn't an outlet to discuss this type of stuff here. But otherwise a great forum, with great minds and many professionals to discuss cases and assist when needed.

Good luck in your search for answers though and welcome to Websleuths.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findyou?wewill