GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to remove her clothing to make it look like she was trying to take a bath while he was out picking up Ada from school.

Ok guys, please bear with me, I haven't watched the case from the very beginning....

Didn't the neighbors find her on her back in the bathtub, too ('cause he needed help getting her out of the tub?)? So then why did he change the story to other people and said he found her out the tub with her head hanging in the water? WHen he already had several witnesses who saw otherwise? I don't get this.

I guess he took the pants off because he got panicked when the neighbors were on their way, and didn't his story would fly if she was fully clothed.

I find it odd he didn't leave her clothed and claim suicide.
Guess there were too many in his past... that would be more believable than a heart problem IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

He wanted her death to appear the she took took many drugs (actually he was forcing them upon her) and in her disoriented state, she attempted to take a bath and drowned. What really happened was: he shoved pills down her throat, then put her into a tub of water and pushed her head under. She was too drugged to resist. Then, he left to attend the awards ceremony and pick up Ada at school (his alibi)

I still cant help but chuckle over all this toe issue. Especially the co-worker who testified Marty came in to his office. Removed his socks and shoe and proceeded to throw his foot up on co-workers desk to show his toe :floorlaugh: And to tell some he had cancer of the toe. Ohhhh here we go. Trial back.

That was the time the Judge told the Jurors yesterday to arrive (12:30 EST) Lawyers were to arrive by 8:30 to argue whether Ada will take the stand or not. Hearing this a.m. was out of the presence of the Jury. I wasn't sure if we would be able to see this mornings hearing but glad we were.
Whew! Thanks for straightening that out. Okey dokey. We are all set.!

:seeya:

I still cant help but chuckle over all this toe issue. Especially the co-worker who testified Marty came in to his office. Removed his socks and shoe and proceeded to throw his foot up on co-workers desk to show his toe :floorlaugh: And to tell some he had cancer of the toe. Ohhhh here we go. Trial back.

Yeah who does that? Kids is who does that showing off their scars and fresh wounds. Everyone in my fifth grade class was in awe of the six stitches I had just gotten on my knee cap.

But adults doing this? In an office setting? Did the guy sterilize the area before and after? ewwwwww

Jury is seated. Here we go. Rachel MacNeill taking stand.

O/T
my friend had a daughter with cancer of the big toe. The little girl was in kindergarten. I think it was a mole that turned into skin cancer. Nasty surgery!!!

On topic - I don't believe this guy!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The def atty snarky? He is snarky in the way Warren Jeffs was. To me; and that's all I hear and see. It's really distracting to me; to listen to him or look at him. :eek:

The female defense atty too. She reminds me of an actress, but I can't put a name to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston