GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on 4/11/07

found items of Michele's that were discarded
in the garage
the hospital bed in the garage
stuffed animals - things of Michele's
towels; sheets
running suit
garments

did she say "wet and bloody"

Yeah, the first thing you do after a loved one suddenly dies is run home and put all their stuff in the garage....

Not sure I want to see what the defense does with this witness.

We aren't going to speculate on who A's father is.

Thanks

Rachel claims when she showed her father the things he had put in the garage he said:

"How dare you? How dare you show me those things, get rid of them"

:eek:

Witness stayed the night at the home after the demonstration with the bath tub....

Father made commits to her about a police investigation.....in the master bedroom.....father was very concerned about an autopsy right away.....kept repeating he needed to get the autopsy done right away....she asked him why.......Father was jumpy.......did you ask him why he said he needed the autopsy done.....he said there would be a police investigation and he did not want anyone to think he had murdered witness's mother......witness was shocked that anyone could think that......father said .......witness doesn't remember........conversation took place in master bedroom on the evening of the day her mother died.

Did you ever find anything of your mother's that had been discarded......April 11, 2007....yes she did......where was that where you found those items......objection...overruledd........found them in the garage.....what?........there was a bed that mother had gotten after surgury.....the bed was gone when she got to the house......towels, bed, sheets, a running suit, ........

Mentioned some stuffed animals.....what were they......animals her little sisters had given the mother.......they were in the garage......witness says a big bloody mess.....witness found the things and took them to the father.....what things.....her garments and a dark blue running suit thing she wore.....witness gathered them up and took them to father.....he said she would not need those things.....witness washed them in the washing machine......put them in her bag and kept them.....then turned them over to the police.........

Moving ahead alittle......witness was working in Salt Lake as a dental assistant.....had not had that job very long.......she quit her job....why.....cause my father says we needed to get a nanny, made no sense to witness, said she would take to ballett and things.......conversation April 11, 2007 and she called and quit her job that day.....Father said don't you dare do that.....why did he say that......witness needed to go on with her life and father would find someone to take care of the children.........Discussion of a nanny? yes there was that day.......

Witness continued to live in Salt Lake but stayed at the home occasionally....more conversation about getting the nanny........

I know Rachel is upset and don't mean any disrespect. But she would be a better witness if she appeared less dramatic. Theatrics are a little over the top.

Most likely, today is the first time in years that Rachel has been in the same room with her father. Rachel, the witness, has been experiencing full blown panic attacks during her testimony. Rachel appears to be doing her best to control them with deep breaths. It is most difficult to speak during PAs. It is the reason her intonation fluctuates.

Thank goodness she's calming down now. I think all that happened immediately after her mother's death was extremely distressing to her.

She's doing much better.

Talking about going to the temple and praying about the nanny issue......they were seperated in the temple.....got back together after praying........

After witness went to walk out and find father.....he was not in the temple.....walked outside.....got into her car.....thought maybe he had gone back to work.....she went to go look for him......Went to see if his car was anywhere.....drove past his work...his car was not there......then either called or he called....had contact on phone......father was upset.....where are you......arguing about being outside the temple.....we never sat outside......witness went back and father was upset...she appologised.......went to go speak with father......appologised again.......did issue of nanny come back up...yes....what was said......I started to discuss about the nanny and a woman walked up.....came from, explanation of where woman came from.......she approached us.....I am so sorry for your loss, I went to the funeral,,,,father asked what is your name......she said Jillian.....father said I am so sorry I need to go to the restroom.....woman kept talking to her......said she looked like a nurse.....Jillian was talking about nursing things....witness was not interested at all was just trying to breath.....woman continued and stayed there....had information right there in her car......

How long were you there with this woman?....sat there for quite a while with this woman talking.....father finally returned....asked what the woman's name was again......started talking about nursing again.....father wanted her phone number......put her phone number into his cell phone.......then she mentioned she had information...witness said she was not interested....woman left......dad says she seems pretty nice......maybe we should call her and go to lunch.......Witness says I thought we were here to talk about getting a nanny......father yelled at her......

Spelling mistakes are just a bonus!

She was not prepared well. I think she is really stressed. I don't think she is trying to be belligerent. I think she is overwhelmed.

Shown picture of Jillian....witness crying again.....says that is the woman who came up to me at the temple and talked to me.......

Was that the first time you had ever seen this woman.....at the temple......she had seen her at the funeral.....had you seen her any other time.....she had seen her at the develpmental center....

When was the next time you saw her......the day my father had her move in as a nanny......was going to put a lock on her door cause he did not want her to feel uncomfortable with a man in the house.....

So you saw this woman when she came into the home......do you remember the date when this was.....did not remember exactly......shortly after mother's death.....maybe two weeks.....

Witness came after she had moved in....father wanted witness to show her around......the conversation about the lock was the day she moved in......

Did she function as the nanny.....she did not do anything that she saw as related to the children.....witness expected her to cook or clean or take care of the children.....dad was cooking she was staring at dad.......no one was looking after the children....very different than it was when mother was there.......

Was she hired as the nanny......yes hired as the nanny.....process of hiring as a nanny......asked witness to come to a meeting to hire a nanny....wanted them to....said Alexis was no longer a member of the family.....what did your father say about hiring of the nanny.....he said that Alexis said her mother thought he was having an affair with this woman....which was rediculous.....so Alexis no longer part of family if she wanted to be that way....

Father wanted us to interview for the nanny.......Did you play a role in hiring this nanny......no

at some point did you become aware that the relationship was more than a nanny.....yes...when did you become aware......shortly after mother's death....it was very apparent.......how.....she made eyes at the dad and was not doing anything for the children......had a family prayer......move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB