GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‏@paigefieldsted 4m
A jury has been selected in the Martin MacNeill trial. Opening arguments will begin tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. Follow me for updates throughout.

It's supposed to be aired live....did they argue a motion to stop live coverage?

Besides WAT; does anyone know which local station is providing the pool; which local channel?

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 8h

@courtchatter If the stream is made available, we'll have it up on http://fox13now.com

I am going to watch Ben Winslow's Twitter for updates. I really like him. I watched his reports when I was watching the Jodi Arias trial.

Thanks friends for the updates. I will bring extra :coffeecup: tomorrow for all to share!

I hope the live streaming does not fall through.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2h

@Beinhonest51 We are doing everything in our power to bring you MacNeill live streaming tomorrow yes. Late night ahead of me still.

I am pulling up a chair, if you don't mind. I have been waiting for this trial to begin for weeks.

I am ready to see what the facts are in this case and to watch Martin's behavior in the courtroom.

HLN will be carrying the trial. It starts at 1 PM eastern time.

Not again; are they going to pull that PAUSE BUTTON caca? OFGS; I'll be here online watching live thank you. It's supposed to start at 8:30am MT; 10:30 EST and 7:30 PT. So there we are! It does not however "start" at 1pm est; let's be clear. HLN wants you to think so; and you can watch their lame attempt at the stop and pause but it's awful. They need to make 4 regional channels and turn those into regional trial feeds; its really that simple. Since IN SESSION has now had ITs Goose Cooked! Hv ya all notcied? no more IN Session; not even Canned Tuna! *tapes*

http://fox13now.com/

They are carrying the pool; the local channel which will have live feed too! I read about a few hearings though; I dk if they already held them; or if they will start with them; I read the judge will read the jury a few things and openings will start. Easy Peasy or we wish.
That gov shut down really screwed up our plans over here. In the end I guess it worked out for the best; living like kings and queens with chamber maids until my new bathroom was rebuilt from the bottom UP! I'm so stoked that All I Can Do Is Soak! But; that's what I needed and that's what I got! *wow* Hubby did all this work along side the 5 workmen it took; from the carpenter to the plumber and etc etc. I cannot believe the room is mine; I went with a beach theme since I miss it so freaking much. I also found a place for my really old square leather scrolled ottoman; which will hold our linens perfectly, the rest will have to be shelving etc...I'm so excited. I will try to post photos. I hv the before and after, lol! Well; I have the before once they knocked all the walls out; and the floor only to find this indented perfect square in the middle of the room; it was once the root cellar here! We had to go get the very very old owners and they agreed, yep; it used to be a closet! When they see what I've put inside it; they will flip out! *very old conservative sweet couple in their late 80s* I'm so excited to show them what I did. :) *sorry so OT but I'm so excited!* Off to bed bath and beyond for finishing touches tonight. hehe! I was blessed cuz DH was called off for the shutdown and several times he had to leave to go get something at lowes for the men; so it worked out just right for us. Except I lost all privacy for two weeks. I knew it would be worth it; and I NEVER thought that he would do this for me.....to rebuild the whole room. Best soakin in that tub ever! It has a Telegraph Style plumbing set for the handles and shower head. Way Cool! And I ordered all the pieces seperate online to bring it all together. Got up the Rectangular Ring for the round shower curtain...It's a pedastal tub. *wow* It's callin me now gtg before I miss the openings! Or; I'll wait until they are on and soak until the cows come home!

So the Opening Statements start in about 15 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne