GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that can't watch, the judge is giving jury instructions.

:judge:

I didn't see NG. Where is she sitting? :dunno:

For the first time that Utah is televising, I must say that the camera man is doing a good job of scanning throughout the courtroom so we can see all the people (minus the jurors) and the environment.

Oh cool! Utah allows jury questions. I like that! :woohoo:

Luv Juror questions. I wish all States allowed it. Maybe one day.

Geeze, this prosecutor seems lacking.... He's very .... :lookingitup: Dry? or Flat. Something, odd. :dunno:

Geeze, this prosecutor seems lacking.... He's very .... :lookingitup: Dry? or Flat. Something, odd. :dunno:

I think so too. I think he is starting out slow and will build up. If he is too dramatic in the beginning, he won't make much of impression at closing. I don't know what I am talking about LOL! Just trying to figure out why his opening is so low key.

Dr. Thompson prescribed too many meds. Probably intimidated by MacNeill. IMO

The defense attorney sounds clueless!

I am surprised that the defense attorney is so young. Since defendent is middle age, I would have thought he would only trust an older more experienced attorney. Perhaps he thought he could control a younger attorney better since the defendent is both a doctor and an attorney and I am sure believes he is smarter than the average bear. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw