GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any way to get them to make the sound louder???

Not that I am aware of. Sorry. I'm on a laptop and several Trials ago purchased speakers. They help for sure.
ETA do you have ear buds?

Damn! I have to leave for a few hours. Will enjoy catching up upon my return. Keep up the comments.

I did like the Prosecution Opening. It wasn't dramatic or over the top. It told a sad story. He kept my attention with his demeanor. Some may find it the opposite. It was like one could hear a pin drop in that Courtroom.

I think the State does have an uphill battle. However putting Martin's horrible character aside and paying attention to the science this Jury may find him Guilty. Martin's facts just don't fit the science. IMO.

the defense appears to be stumbling.......

seems to me this is not an opening statement that she wrote but someone else wrote and she is reading.......

WAIT. He couldn't lift her off teh tub because of HIS TOE??????? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

FYI Beth Karas is tweeting at WAT. I miss Beth.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 9m
To believe that Michele MacNeill was not murdered (based on science) means jurors will have to ignore a mountain of other evidence.

Usually the defendant sits at the table farthest away from the jury but not here. correct?

She lost me on the fable and I had to leave. Seriously!

LOL I checked out too for a bit. Coffee was kicking in and I was jonesing for a piece of chocolate. Always chocolate during trials.

My heart just breaks for the Children.

Gosh I wish we could get going. Our Lab pup is snoring to beat the band. That wont last much longer. I luv days she is out for an early a.m. hunt (duck-in training). She is low key for part of the day. I cant wait to hear from "Gypsy" :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3