GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 911 call drives me buggy every time I hear it. He sounds so freaking ridicules to me.

I'm back on. Must have been some glitch at my end. Thanks :seeya:

Holy cow this man is terrifying to look at; when you look in his eyes; you see a few things; hatred, anger, disgust, arrogance, and on and on. His eyes are far from dead he is fuming still that he HE is being TRIED in a court of law for MURDER. In his head? Absurd.
God Complex. JMO

Holy cow this man is terrifying to look at; when you look in his eyes; you see a few things; hatred, anger, disgust, arrogance, and on and on. His eyes are far from dead he is fuming still that he HE is being TRIED in a court of law for MURDER. In his head? Absurd.
God Complex. JMO

I was just looking at him.....is he listening intently? Does he finally see how ridiculous everything he did sounds? Or does he truly think everyone will believe him because he's who he is/who he thinks he is?

Dr Perper (sp) is the bomb...very smart man. imo

Hola amigos :wave: ---walking in and listening to the opening. I like the prosecutor so far (you know I am NOT a fan of overtly emotional/theatrical lawyers).

Oh goodie. And the defense is gonna talk away from the mic. Perfect.

Uh uh, defense counsel is starting with a really gory story about a dog, blood, a hatchet and a baby... dafuq? :confused:

Not impressed with Defense opening, Aesop's Fables.

I can tell you all, there WILL BE confusion with so many ME's testifying. The defense is going for a he said-then he said-then this other he said strategy. Toughie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55