GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing some things out here...but I do believe he drowned her.
I think he drugged her up, put her in the tub and held her head back by her hair and ran the faucet in her face/down her nose and throat. Kind of like water boarding her. Maybe her nose bled, that would explain the "red water" little Ada saw. I hope and pray Michele didn't suffer very long. It sickens me to think about what he did to that beautiful woman.

I totally think the same thing.

I have a gal pal coming for coffee shortly. I hope she has cleared out by 10:30EST. My bad :facepalm:

I realized yesterday that I had an appointment to install uverse for internet today which would require my feed to be down two hours from 11-1 eastern . I called yesterday to reschedule for a dark Monday lol.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Mornin' Peeps!

:coffeews:

I hope the prosecution steps it up today with Gypsy!

Looking forward to seeing Gypsy TRAMP and Thieves this morning. Everytime I hear her name ~ that Cher song pops in my head. And how fitting is that???

Morning; I'm nervous about the testimony this week; anyone else? I was so happy to hv yesterday off to run all my errands. Cant believe we do this I c I am not the only one to schedule appts on a "dark" day lol.

Let's hope everyone holds up on cross. The state really needs to tie together that the meds were....where. On her nightstand? In the bathroom? Why did they gather and count them why didn't LE confiscate the pills? That is a huge snafu to me...Because now we don't know really the count and what was taken and what was not...and..what martin may have been dipping into. And I think he was. Getting his friend to write scripts for his wife...GMAB. I don't believe any of his nonsense; I think he killed his wife flat out.
For "gypsy". Her flippant attitude on the stand is not playing well with me.

I realized yesterday that I had an appointment to install uverse for internet today which would require my feed to be down two hours from 11-1 eastern . I called yesterday to reschedule for a dark Monday lol.

Good call atthelake. I switched to u verse and they where here for 4 1/2 hours! Totally worth it though. We love it. When your phone rings, the callers name and number shows up on the TV

Funny how addictive this is!! Good morning everyone.

Is the fox13 stream going to cut from this SYG discussion to the trial or shoiuld I find another stream??

I'm wondering too....and no live feed yet on WAT...ugh.

Mornin' Peeps!

:coffeews:

I hope the prosecution steps it up today with Gypsy!

I want to see if she's as friendly/flirty on cross-examination. That's how she came off to me on Friday, and she had the prosecutor a little flustered - IMO, of course!

Here is the affidavit. I'm multi tasking here to clear things up for most of the week Trial time. No time to look thru but I'm sure it is here.

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.co.../Affidavit-in-support-of-arrest-warrant-2.pdf

Good morning fellow trial watchers and guests...
cuppaluv_zps36caecb5.gif

After reading the whole affidavit I am upset that the defense is allowed to paint a witness as delusional when the prosecution is not allowed to present MM's true character.

HLN doesn't have full coverage until 12pm according to what I just saw on there channel.

Seal is up on Fox. Arrr Arrr Arrr *does best seal impression* Court is IN SESSION

I refreshed the Fox stream, had the seal, now the judge is on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janemt