GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the prosecution didn't go into the fact that Sabrina was sent to live with a family in California (the Bledsoes) by Marty after Micheles death.

I thought I'd read/heard that Giselle was brought back and Michele's sister took her in?

I believe that was after the foster home. I have no idea of the effect of being victimized by your own adoptive father and abandoned in another country without any money or way to care for yourself would have on a 16yr old girl :( She may have had behavioral issues or something else the court was concerned about?

What I've read is that after someone went and brough Giselle back from the Ukraine she was placed into a structured foster home, she is now an adult however, and still has serious problems with her credit.

I read that too. It was her cousin, Linda Cuffs daughter, who went and brought her back. I read Linda Cuff was becoming her legal guardian???

But there were 8 children -

Rachel, Vanessa, Alexis, Damien (bio children)

Giselle, Sabrina, Elle and Ada (adopted children)

So who was Noelle?

I read that too. It was her cousin, Linda Cuffs daughter, who went and brought her back. I read Linda Cuff was becoming her legal guardian???

But there were 8 children -

Rachel, Vanessa, Alexis, Damien (bio children)

Giselle, Sabrina, Elle and Ada (adopted children)

So who was Noelle?

Was Noelle "Elle"?

CHAD GRUNANDER is a deputy Utah County prosecutor. He graduated from the California Western School of Law in 2003, and has been practicing law in Utah since 2004. He seems to be one of the few law professionals in this case NOT to have graduated from the Brigham Young law school.

I am glad he questioned Vanessa and Sabrina this morning. He has a very gentle genuine way about him, yet gets the information onto record that is needed.

OH this Anna is MM's other mistress. She said he killed his brother! Drowned him in a tub!!! This is a good day

Sabrina was told by Martin that her mother was feeling well, which is why he took them to school. I can understand why she stated that to the interviewer.

I wonder why the prosecution didn't go into the fact that Sabrina was sent to live with a family in California (the Bledsoes) by Marty after Micheles death.

Wasn't allowed

Again, pre-trial motion decision. I suppose MacNeill's tossing out all his adoptive children is too incriminating. I AM glad she mentioned the family's name and the fact her "father" sent her to live with them in CA until Alexis got them back.

"A few years later, the couple adopted five more children — four from the Ukraine. One of those adoptions was later terminated, making a family of eight children: Rachel, Vanessa, Alexis, Damian, Giselle, Sabrina, Elle and Ada."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...death-accidental-or-was-it-murder.html?pg=all

And we know that Ada was not from the Ukraine.

Doesn't MacNeill have the most empty look about him? He has no expression of any kind of love, pride, nothing even when seeing his children. Such a contrast to what's been said about Michele.

Wasn't allowed

That would be pretty damning evidence and reflect the bad character of MM. Seems like MM only wanted Gypsy around and wanted to rid himself of the children.
To, bad that the jury can not hear such things.

What is defense trying to do? Shouldn't any debates have taken place BEFORE the witness is called?

Doesn't MacNeill have the most empty look about him? He has no expression of any kind of love, pride, nothing even when seeing his children. Such a contrast to what's been said about Michele.

One would think if he was a loving, doting father he would be completely remorseful of all the things he has done to his famiy. He is none of those things and yes, I agree, he is empty inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971