GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer is definitely going downhill fast. The prosecution must be liking it since they have hardly objected at all.

Spencer is having the expert read the aloud the body temperature recorded of the deceased at various points from several years before her death, but made a point of how much he was being paid for his testimony? Really?
Why not have the doctor read aloud every time her temperature was recorded, I'm sure the jury will want to know....oh wait, I think he might be doing that.
Didn't Dr. Perper say time of death couldn't be determined by temperature?

I would like to thank the defense though - I did not know that constipation prevented drowning. Good to know.

OMG - I'm exhausted.

I have no knowledge of anything medical. With that being said, my takeway from this cross is that the defense atty is trying to get Dr. Perper to admit to things that he feels would be misleading. Also, my impression is that this same attorney is a smartass.

I have learned a lot this afternoon; but, now I'm beginning to tune out. I believe most of the jury can see thru this.

Prosecutor is showing respect and using a calm, soothing manner.

He's also a little irritated, I think.

Five minutes later Spencer finally gathered his mountains of paperwork and files and lo and behold there is a podium under all that stuff! I hope he took the dopey drawing with him...

Did Spencer just say he was asking simple questions, and Dr. Perper was complicating it? Really? In multiple parts, while drawing diagrams on big sheets of paper, and giving science lessons?

Thank goodness THAT'S over! Now jury questions.

Martin looking stressed and worried... hmmmm.

Who are all those blonds in the spectator section?

The camera pans over to the gallery where 3 blonde women are seated. Is the beautiful older woman Michelle's mother?

In my opinion, any meaningful points this defense lawyer may have made with this witness are probably long forgotten. I'm am left thinking only that he looks like he could be Clark Howard's brother and possibly enjoys abusing the elderly. JMO

I would love a jury question that says: Do you find Mr. Spencer as annoying as we do?

:giggle:

In my opinion, any meaningful points this defense lawyer may have made with this witness are probably long forgotten. I'm am left thinking only that he looks like he could be Clark Howard's brother and possibly enjoys abusing the elderly. JMO

OMG! Clark Howard! I keep wondering who he reminds me of! Thank you for getting that off my mind!

Who are all those blonds in the spectator section?

I believe that they are Michele's family - one is her sister, who testified a few days ago, if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968