GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I might as well and go even farther. My other thought was that Alexis and Rachel should help Martin "recuperate" after his extensive face lift surgery.

and all his pain killers should be of the suppository kind.

Wasn't able to watch today, so thanks for the updates :)

It doesn't matter if inmate 3 seems shake or inmate 4 untruthful etc.

It's about the totality; they are all saying the same thing, more or less, about MM and his statements.

BBM Who is Poirier?

TIA!

Witness who will testify or take the 5th tomorrow
2gumr7k.png

BBM Who is Poirier?

TIA!

An inmate that knew the 'good' doctor and will now testify what the Doc told him. This inmate has a pretty extensive record himself. Including having a 2 year old walking around the house with drugs.

I thought he was inmate #1. Guess not. Um....so who is he?

He is in street clothes so he isn't a current inmate but he was incarcerated for a period of time with the good ole <mod snip> loving doc.

Wasn't able to watch today, so thanks for the updates :)

It doesn't matter if inmate 3 seems shake or inmate 4 untruthful etc.

It's about the totality; they are all saying the same thing, more or less, about MM and his statements.

I thought #3 and #4 were actually pretty good witnesses for the state. They both testified that "Doc" was in very good shape, called <mod snip> oops I mean Gypsy his wife, and said that other beyotch had drowned. And the first one even got in about the f-ing daughters - a bonus.

The other one seemed like kind of a waste of time. I don't think the state got out of him what they wanted, partly due to the witness and (maybe - I can't recall) partly due to effective objections from Spencer. Spencer didn't want to take a chance on getting any surprises and didn't cross.

Ben Winslow refers to Poirier as former Utah County jail inmate.

My understanding is that Poirier is Inmate #1

MM looked more intense today then he did when his own daughters testified.

If the jurors think nothing of the inmate testimonies, they don't really have to consider them, wonder if it will occur to any of them that the doc was in Federal Prison, some time ago, not yesterday. And if they do, will they wonder about why?

Don't know if I would pick up on it if I were a juror, there is so much info coming at you to put together.

If the jurors think nothing of the inmate testimonies, they don't really have to consider them, wonder if it will occur to any of them that the doc was in Federal Prison, some time ago, not yesterday. And if they do, will they wonder about why?

Don't know if I would pick up on it if I were a juror, there is so much info coming at you to put together.

Really good point. If they do pick up on it, I suspect they will ask when the inmate conversations took place. Presumably they know when he was indicted for the murder of Michelle.

It was mentioned that while MM was in jail w/ these inmates, the news was released that he was being investigated/charged w/ the crime of murder of his wife & they (inmates) were surprised as they believed his wife to be in jail also.

One of the inmates even commented that his incarceration was in a federal facility and that this trial is state jurisdiction.

Does anyone think Martin MacNeill will testify?

I don't think he will. He did study law at some point, and hopefully knows it could only hurt his case. If he talks, loopholes with get wide as a tunnel. If he stays quiet, it all looks circumstantial and he stands a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member