GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking that if the state tried to read these statements into the record the defense would be objecting that they were trying to testify instead of ask questions.

Hey, I don't think I knew that inmates were allowed to e-mail? :waitasec: Since when?

Spencer doesn't know what kind of article this witness read. It could have been an article about how Martin killed his wife, that she drowned, etc.

Spencer doesn't know what kind of article this witness read. It could have been an article about how Martin killed his wife, that she drowned, etc.

It could have been the PC affidavit

:laugh:

:lol: :silly:

:therethere: It's ok. ;)

What's even funnier to me is that the smilie is both defense lawyers put together in one smilie. The orange face of the female and the smile of the male.

Um, she more than likely didn't know what she was taking, Spencer.

lol, inmate #2 correct defense

said marty told him gave her pills and got her to take a bath
and kinda waited for her to pass out

defense is reading his whole statement to him...........and saying

is that what you said, right???????

I was just thinking that if the state tried to read these statements into the record the defense would be objecting that they were trying to testify instead of ask questions.

The state could object to this, but why would they - it's reinforcing the truth of the witness' testimony

What's even funnier to me is that the smilie is both defense lawyers put together in one smilie. The orange face of the female and the smile of the male.

Omg I never thought of the orange face part... about fell over laughing, because I haven't wanted to say anything about the, um, cosmetic issues :floorlaugh:

:judge: Judge has everyone get up for a stretch break!

Stand and stretch is code for "aww crap one of the jurors is falling asleep!" lol

If this trail has taught me anything, it's to get rid of all the drugs in my house. I just counted and I have 84 tablets of Hydrocodone. I need to call my police department to find out how to dispose of these. I would not want my grands to get a hold of these drugs.

The state could object to this, but why would they - it's reinforcing the truth of the witness' testimony

Exactly - it seems crazy. I'm half waiting for MacNeill to jump up and yell, "Objection! Judge can you get my lawyer to shut up?"

lol Judge Pullen is so intense sitting there looking at his puter screen. I suspect he plays Candy Crush, I mean what could he possibly be looking at all the time? :websleuther:

Stand and stretch is code for "aww crap one of the jurors is falling asleep!" lol

No joke. They are probably tired of hearing "That's what you said, right?" just as much as I am.

That one reported tweets about the jurors, but I haven't seen him say anything lately.....

If this trail has taught me anything, it's to get rid of all the drugs in my house. I just counted and I have 84 tablets of Hydrocodone. I need to call my police department to find out how to dispose of these. I would not want my grands to get a hold of these drugs.

Towns have been having disposal days. Call a local pharmacy and they should be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73