GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
marty keeps looking at the clock

looks like he is wondering if he will get to see Gypsy today

court/recess/break

What the heck do we need a recess for? Just tell the defense to move it along instead of rehashing carp that does not help their case.

I've got me the HLN blues,
They keep showing ads and not the news,
Is the inmate telling murder? Can't really say
Cause in HLN land its still early day .

They keep promising Gypsy, like sex is the star
And not the bad doctor, whose fate is by far
The reason we're watching, to see justice done.

If HLN were the jury they'd always be hung,
Quibbling about nothing, proud to be dumb.

:floorlaugh::scared::silly:

Encore! Encore!

Is MacNeill paying for his defense team or is out of money and the state paying?

Had to take a call.... what just happened? :waitasec: Sidebar, then recess?

:turkey: = my impression of a turkey. Nope he isn't smiling. :giggle:

If it had just been one inmate up here saying Martin confessed or Martin said she drowned, then you might not put too much stock in it. But it's 4 inmates, and you can't just write that off as fiction or improperly motivated.

i think the judge wants to get to gypsy today...might go late and no break.

I think we all want to get to Miss < (and I use that term loosely) Gypsy, TRAMPS and THEIVES &#9835; &#9835; Testiphoney. Should be interesting ~

Wow, is it me.....or did Spencer just really implicate how own client.

No. Don't do that. No one should ever flush pills. They should be disposed of properly. And a "doctor" would know that.

Why? Who is going to grope around in the, um, stuff that is at the end of the ride down the john to dig out some half eroded (by the water and weewee and banging up against the other 'stuff') pills? Not me by a loooong shot.

Flushing lets the drug get into the groundwater. Best to ask pharmacy for disposal.

Many communities have a day where you can drop off unused meds - police supervise. Much better than letting the drugs into the water/waste system as some is recycled. Yuck.

Sometimes they offer programs to dispose of mere. Or check with pharmacy

Both my husband and I filled these scripts recently due to surgery but we never took them so we need to dispose of them. I think I read that my local police will take them for disposal. I will need to call my local police department to get rid of them as I know you should not just flush them in the toilet. I think I also have a few more capsules of narcotics to be disposed of.

Thanks for the welcome.

If it had just been one inmate up here saying Martin confessed or Martin said she drowned, then you might not put too much stock in it. But it's 4 inmates, and you can't just write that off as fiction or improperly motivated.

5 including ex-inmate Jason! Jason wasn't even around the others at Texarkana.

Why? Who is going to grope around in the, um, stuff that is at the end of the ride down the john to dig out some half eroded (by the water and weewee and banging up against the other 'stuff') pills? Not me by a loooong shot.

Depending on the type of service (water and waste) one has, the pills could be put into the overall system. Not something that anyone needs by a long shot. I wasn't thinking of someone trying to retrieve the pills, just the effects that could happen if the pills wound up in the drinking water.

Flushing lets the drug get into the groundwater. Best to ask pharmacy for disposal.

No way!? What happened to all the treatment to sanitize and sterilize and purify the water returning to our spouts? Am I drinking toilet water? I think I should be dead since @ 1984 if that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member