GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was MM's fraud conviction know to the jurors before this? Defense didn't object.

after that they started sharing writings

marty told him that marriage was going down hill; they were trying to get his money
and she wasn't going allow him to keep cheating

marty told him about his girlfriend

marty also told him about a ski trip they took after marty was released from Fed prison

read marty's papers and asked marty if he was serious about murdering his wife; marty said look where I am at - does it look like i'm joking - he believed him and told guards that he wanted to switch sections - didn't want to be around marty anymore

McNeil again reacting to the def's testimony about him having affairs that michelle wasn't going to allow that any further; that they wanted his money; that he was serious about murdering his wife threw up his arms and said "look at where I'm at does it look like I am joking" he believed MM at that point killed his wife; he ASAP IMM asked for reassignment as he couldnt be in same cell with him. Was afraid, didn't say afraid; but clearly he was.

Cross! :oddsmiley:

"Does your memory get better with time?"

No....

Defendant's attitude is: "Hey I may be a low class, but I have enough class to refuse to hang around somebody who murdered his wife."

Strangely, he seems pretty decent. Missing his child, loves his wife, doesn't want to associate with murderers. Ironic.

Defendant's attitude is: "Hey I may be a low class, but I have enough class to refuse to hang around somebody who murdered his wife."

:waitasec: Do you mean the Witness?

Defense

Jason says he was truthful to investigators

questioning Jason about possible theft at walmart
yes, Jason said he lied to police

Jason was arrested taken to jail

Jason wrote letter to judge

asking for last chance

Jason was on probation

served time for probation violation

Strangely, he seems pretty decent. Missing his child, loves his wife, doesn't want to associate with murderers. Ironic.

Well let's put this in context; he stole a laptop from walmart it doesn't exactly equal murder; he isn't like that. You can tell; he got caught up in theft criminal activity but he isn't a killer like McNeil is.:moo:

Ohhhh, I do not think MM is stupid enough to confide in this witness.

But but that is the beauty of a Sociopath. And eventually what gets them caught. Martin had a new venue and a new audience. They never shut up because they like themselves more than anyone LOL. IMO.

Ouch. On number of fake watches he sold. Counting only the ones he was caught selling.

It appears that this witness has some pretty sticky fingers! :gavel:

Stole ammunition....had priors, theft only ...Dec 10 2012 he negotiates a deal on the walmart case to a misdemeanor; to testify in this case.

Once you get in "the system" it is really hard to get out cleanly. you know? Even if it's just theft; the stigma; is always there that you are not a good person. Sad huh.

Right now all I'm getting is that the witness is a thief.

True. I think defense counsel should have never read that about him wanting to see his little girl grow up: they shoot themselves in the nuts with that. Made him human.

Last chance probation req was most likely his last chance at freedom and to prove he could stay straight. He has a daughter, and looks like has support in the court room as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member