GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
spencer puts lots of inflection into his reading like he's auditioning for a role.

OK again I hv to state that for this judge to allow it to come in; that someone said something in a TV intv; it wasnt under oath it's not allowed it's not testimony and we all know that; don't we? OR does UTAH not know this.

The judge; should not have allowed anything that was said in any interview; in any state this is the law. What is the Law? I keep having to ask this from the start of this trial! *can't believe what I'm hearing at times*

Inmate #1 "No, refer to page 9...."

Schooling Spencer, I am DYING here!!

It's true here---sewage goes into the river and the river water is sanitized and supplies our water. Don't remind me---I don't like to think about it.

I was so happy in my ignorant little world, where God poured the water directly from the celestial tap so I could make my 694 bazillion cup of tea. I'm telling my doctor I am swearing off the water and back to a steady supply of coke zero. I don't think anything can grow in that stuff.

spencer puts lots of inflection into his reading like he's auditioning for a role.

IT is very unfortunate that he looks like warren jeffs he stands like him he talks like him and he sounds like him. And it's a bit hard to get past even that. IMO

And He even Enunciates exactly like Warren Jeffs and sometimes That's all i can hear.

That same snarky tone. He has it; and it's awful to listen to.

I just called my local police and was told I could drop off the drugs anytime they are open but to remove my name and or put them in a plastic baggy for disposal.

defense showing him articles on case
from article

burden of divorce - inmate #1 never use the word burden

fairytale - inmate #1 didn't see that article but yes he used that word

telephone transcripts

8/9/2013 - to mother - talking about Utah - no ties with Utah other than case

a correctional office - told him he should do it - he could be home

going to have family talk to state - told mom - if no deal, aint going

yes, inmate #1 said, I did say that in August

.......spencer keeps going on and on about deals........this guy is in federal prison....not state........

I can't type anymore, lol......

I'd nominate him for a Razzie award :p

It annoys me, because none of his nitpicking is very dramatic, but he sure tries to make it sound that way.

I just heard Gypsey's attorney just left the courtroom and she will not testify today. What?! Why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"I didn't know when I was coming here!"

Preach it, Inmate #1!

IT is very unfortunate that he looks like warren jeffs he stands like him he talks like him and he sounds like him. And it's a bit hard to get past even that. IMO

And He even Enunciates exactly like Warren Jeffs and sometimes That's all i can hear.

That same snarky tone. He has it; and it's awful to listen to.

Ya got that right :scared:.

It is unfortunate.

I just heard Gypsy's attorney just left the courtroom and she will not testify today. What?! Why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not enough time today thanks to the nitpicking ways of the defense lawyer with Inmate number 1.

Might want to change the name to the correct name before a mod snaps it.

His bias is showing because he is exploiting the eubonics of the witness; IMO.

I think he wishes he were!!!! (embalmed, that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11