GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mr. Inmate. I heard what he just repeated. I don't need to know details.

It sounds like play practice.

Yeah, in the LDS...it's been really hard for me to listen and watch this trial unfold. I mentioned it brieflly from the get go and I let it go; but now; after all of this; and watching what he does I stand by my words. He is exploiting this witness and it should be objected to. And if not by an Atty the Judge should have stepped in; and again....he does nothing. OMFG:twocents:

LOL "I don't know why this message is chopped up like that ....."

This is so bad; remember in the Warren Jeff's trial we learned about their bias towards the African American Community in General and it's just bled through; in what he is doing. It's cruel it's awful. It's unacceptable.

????? what was said?

Not sure exactly what the point of this line of questioning -- anyone else?

Just because the inmate was told what time and channel something came on does not mean that he watched it. I guess Spencer is hoping the jury is stupid and doesn't realize this themselves.

I am loving these inmates. I hope they get their lives on track. Irony is rich. Low level criminals testifying against a murderer with a few degrees. Rich.

Why? Who is going to grope around in the, um, stuff that is at the end of the ride down the john to dig out some half eroded (by the water and weewee and banging up against the other 'stuff') pills? Not me by a loooong shot.

The drugs that are flushed eventually wind up in our groundwater.

Is it just my tv or does MM's face look yellow?

Not sure exactly what the point of this line of questioning -- anyone else?

Trying to say that the inmate lied in order to get a deal that would have him home by Christmas of this year. The inmate supposedly saw news reports about the case and made up a story about Martin based on that.

Trying to say that the inmate lied in order to get a deal that would have him home by Christmas of this year. The inmate supposedly saw news reports about the case and made up a story about Martin based on that.

Ok, thank you. I had to step away for a minute and kind of missed the beginning of this line of questioning.

I have been out all day and was watching this on HLN. No computer at that time. How far back is HLN compared to WATS. I don't want to put WATs on b/c I am trying to continue with HLN which I do not like. To many interruptions.

No way!? What happened to all the treatment to sanitize and sterilize and purify the water returning to our spouts? Am I drinking toilet water? I think I should be dead since @ 1984 if that's true.

Google is your friend if you would like to know how it gets back into our drinking water.
Treatment is not able to remove everything!

From where I am standing, the only way these inmates testimonies could be better is if we could actually see their facial expressions.....
I do understand the need for them to be hidden from the camera though...

Why on god's polluted earth didn't they just stipulate to the interview and give everyone freaking transcripts? :please:

I am loving these inmates. I hope they get their lives on track. Irony is rich. Low level criminals testifying against a murderer with a few degrees. Rich.

And coming across as more likable to boot. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214