GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spenser is not street savvy enough to go up against inmates. Mr. P and Inmate #1 have been in the system long enough to know 'how the cow ate the cabbage'. IMHO, they are telling the truth.

Spencer just lied to the judge. No way in the world is the defense case going to be rather quick. Spencer has shown that he has only one speed, slow.

After some discussion, everyone agrees that they should be able to finish tomorrow.

Spenser is not street savvy enough to go up against inmates. Mr. P and Inmate #1 have been in the system long enough to know 'how the cow ate the cabbage'. IMHO, they are telling the truth.

Agreed...they are much too street savvy for Mr Spencer...

:silenced:

She reminds me of a certain muppet, but for obvious reasons I have not and can not voice that here.....but when you said "felt" ...:floorlaugh:

LOL!! Reminds me of a certain muppet also! I did not name the muppet either. I wondering if we are thinking about the same one?!!

And I didn't want to say that or write that but that's what I saw that's what I heard and I think that this case has gone off the rails so many times in so many ways....

And now State says the "likelihood of doing closing arguements tomorrow isn't good".....
etc..Gypsy's testimony will be about an hour, and Def say case will be very quick an economics something or other will be called *omg* ....Judge is asking when will this be wrapped up; tomorrow without closings or jury instructions...states case tom then the def case then ready to intruct on friday morning case will go to the jury at noon friday...

How controlling and wrong. I'm sorry but this is just wrong. State asking to deliberate on Saturday. Judge says make arrangements and they can. Recess.

holy moly. case goes to jury friday and they can deliberate on sat.

Mr. Defense attorney if you are reading here you lost this round

Inmate 3 Defense Attorney 0

and you read his entire testimony into the record trying to emulate his speaking and mom's too, you looked pretty pathetic.

Tomorrow Mr. Defense Attorney you might want to have yourself blocked off camera - we can look at the judge or the seal.

Awful cross examination job. JMO

judge is asking for jury instructions

state working on these

defense has some

judge wants them to get together and come to an agreement

state probably may be able to close tomorrow

another 1 hour with inmate #1

then gypsy

then defense

hope to end state tomorrow/defense tomorrow

then ready to instruct on Friday morning

then hope to give case to jury on Friday at noon

then can possibly jury work on Saturday?

judge will try

And I didn't want to say that or write that but that's what I saw that's what I heard and I think that this case has gone off the rails so many times in so many ways....

And now State says the "likelihood of doing closing arguements tomorrow isn't good".....
etc..Gypsy's testimony will be about an hour, and Def say case will be very quick an economics something or other will be called *omg* ....Judge is asking when will this be wrapped up; tomorrow without closings or jury instructions...states case tom then the def case then ready to instruct on friday morning case will go to the jury at noon friday...

How controlling and wrong. I'm sorry but this is just wrong. State asking to deliberate on Saturday. Judge says make arrangements and they can. Recess.

Well I did say so; yes in no uncertain terms because the judge allowed the def atty to do that to the witness. it was improper in my eyes bias and racially motivated... i know that WJ's hated the AA community in general and it just bled through in this trial. this is just my opinion by watching what this def atty just did to the witness. it was wrong.

Just my opinion and observances during this trial, but Spencer tends to be over-dramatic and almost imitates the person whose statement he is reading, no matter what their skin color. I think he is wrong for that, because it is unprofessional, but I don't think it's a racist issue. My :twocents:

So I guess Mr. Doctor Lawyer McMurderous is not testifying? Becuase no way if he was the defense would finish in one day.

It's crazy to think they will finish tomorrow when "30 minutes" means "2 hours" as we've seen regularly. If they only each needed 30 more minutes to finish #1 off, why not do that today? Welllll probably because Spencer needs a couple more hours to read some of the guy's 8th grade essays one sentence at a time at the rate he's going.

TY and I will dispose of these drugs in the correct way to the police department. I NEED TO remove my name or put them in a baggie instead of flushing as I GUESS IT against the law where I LIVE to flush any drugs into the lake water system.

It is the right thing to do. I deal with so many Psychotropic drugs it`s Policy within the Agency I work for. Good practice at home as well.

Does this Def. team really feel they only need a half day or so for their case?
Are they involved in the same trial we are all watching?

If (should be when) he is convicted, MacNeill has a hell of a case for appeal.

ETA- IMO

Oh Gawd forgive me that was priceless:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members