GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia Griffith ‏@websleuths 1m
Courtroom is a buzz. http://CourtChatter.com says spectator might take stand to testify she heard defense attny call inmate by name.

ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 35s
@websleuths That would require said spectator to actually be called to the stand...

WAT was that about trouble brewing in regard to Spencer saying inmate number 1's name? Implying that caused the recess and not Gypsy trouble?

She seems so much more dishonest than all of the inmate testimony put together. She makes a ton of excuses. It's been so long it was lonely blah blah. Why doesn't she just tell the truth? I was in jail, it sucked, everyone I knew was mad at me or poor, I needed money in my commissary real bad, I also needed a car when I got out real bad, I really was hoping to move back into his gorgeous house, or at least one of his other properties when I got out, so yeah, I told him I missed him real bad, and tried to marry him in jail.
That sounds so. Uh more accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WAT was that about trouble brewing in regard to Spencer saying inmate number 1's name? Implying that caused the recess and not Gypsy trouble?

No, It was clearly because of Gypsy. Saying inmate #1's name seems to have been added....:twocents:

The judge stopped it before Pead even asked the question once he heard what it was going to be related to. So it had to be something he was on the lookout for.

I think the judge stopped due to GW's lawyer's objection.

:tyou: Everyone for all of the updates.

I saw up to Doc M crying. Wow, that was interesting. I realized that I had not noticed Gypsy even look over at him. Did she? What on earth was that man thinking? He had a lovely wife. Just does not make sense to me at all. And now he cries over Gypsy, not his lovely wife, not his marred children, not any of that. Over the woman he murdered for, the woman that now takes no notice of him. Just wow! Doesn't get more Shakespearian than this...

Michele caught MACneill with *advertiser censored* years ago and probably shamed him and cut him off sexually, so he built up his resentment of her for years, leading to this strange attraction to Gypsy.

Ah, so maybe the judge is staring at his computer because he's following WAT's tweets. :facepalm:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Gypsy Willis is back on the witness stand. Her attorney is with her. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

back
attorney with Ms. Willis

you have 5th amendment privileges
whether you exercise it or not is up to you

whether you can false info to a police officer
said she will not exercise 5th

she wants to be truthful
and testify

I think the judge stopped due to GW's lawyer's objection.

Ah, I didn't catch that.

So she's going to be off the hook for lying to investigators earlier? Is that the net of this? This testimony should be good.

Michele caught MACneill with *advertiser censored* years ago and probably shamed him and cut him off sexually, so he built up his resentment of her for years, leading to this strange attraction to Gypsy.

Do we know that she shamed him or cut him off? For *advertiser censored*? Really?

I can understand starting to hate someone b/c of the way they treat you and drifting apart. I can't understand shaming or cutting someone off over *advertiser censored*.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Gypsy acknowledges that she told police she didn't see herself being with #MartinMacNeill. Not true. @fox13now #MacNeilltrial

She is driving the bus that is running over the defendant,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse