GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if MM has something on this guy? maybe he was with gypsy too

That is what I was thinking. Coding his wife while leaning on the tub making phone calls to 911, Alexis , and this colleague on the stand. I think not. I believe this jury will convict.

Exactly. Medical professional who makes all of these phone calls, while supposedly giving the patient CPR - funny that MM didn't hang up on his colleague, but did so twice (I think) while on the phone with 911.

Just doesn't make sense. Plus there's the whole picking Ada up thing. Michele had plans to do that and go to Mickey D's.

I hope you're right on the conviction. I think the past two days of testimony helped a lot!

Has anyone done a timeline showing the times of the calls and Martin's known locations that morning?

This is totally absurd - this guy is not an expert on kindergarten times

The witness isn't helping his credibility by trying to fudge his answers.

My son who is 21 yrs old attended kintergarden...it was a full day of school...just saying..

So what did this guy testify to? I missed all but the last questions by Pead

mr van zant is a loser. if i were a juror i would ask if he did not think it strange that MM called during a code...the lawyer should have asked.

What no line by line previous testimony
, for the defense, to go over till sleep sets in..... Thank goodness:)

HTN=HyperTensioN

aka elevated blood pressure usually of a significant degree & over time

BTW: the "C" in the ABCs of a "code" is COMPRESSIONS as in chest, NOT whatever terminology this individual stated!..."contractions"

He said "cardiac".

Why isn't the state objecting that the kindergarten question is outside the scope of cross? Pead asked nothing about that, did he?

Because this nurse is also an expert on School hours. :banghead:

oh he called during the coding as a "professional courtesy"...if the jurors buy that I give up

he did not really answer jury question......

I understand taking to co workers about family medical issues

but

would this guy call marty if he was coding his wife????????

:dramaqueen:

I need to advise defense counsel on buying a better flat iron. Her hair is awesome shiny, but needs sleek. The end.

Professional courtesy to bounce things off of each other (family medical issues).

So Martin "bounced" his wife's "medical issue" while she was dying in the bath tub.

Right. Sure. Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members