GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. If Martin wouldn't stay on the line with 911 because he was so busy doing CPR on his wife, why would he stop to call this guy?

That is what I was thinking. Coding his wife while leaning on the tub making phone calls to 911, Alexis , and this colleague on the stand. I think not. I believe this jury will convict.

pead should ask this guy if he found it strange that MM called during this emergency..looks like he will use him to show MM was not really doing CPR...good move

The defense witness just said the patient should be on a flat surface to do proper CPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:waitasec: Maybe she couldn't make it last night and it will be tonight? :dunno:

HLN After Dark ‏@HLNAfterDark 32s
Don't miss Dr. #MartinMacNeill's adopted daughter Giselle on the show tonight! She opens up about her father & her mother's death. 10pET

thanks guess we will check it out again.

HTN = hypertension = high blood pressure, according to google

I hope the judge isn't going to stop this line of questioning

I pray that if I or my loved ones are in distress, whomever is performing CPR does not stop to make a phone call or send a text !

yep the judge stopped the line of questioning where Pead was going to confirm that MM did not do correct CPR

Why isn't the state objecting that the kindergarten question is outside the scope of cross? Pead asked nothing about that, did he?

OMG.... the defense is really stretching..... Asking this witness what time a kindergartner gets out of school! Really??? Is he a school expert?

Defense is trying to use this witness to establish alibi..ie the phone calls to an 800 number during the 10 o'clock hour from Martin work phone. Pros said anyone could have made those calls. Weak witness. Didn't actually see martin in his office that morning.. Why didn't they ask him that question? Use him as a prosecution witness about the MS, the cane, the foot, absences due to cancer treatments etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

would it take alot of "sleuthing" to ask the school what time they got out?

HTN=HyperTensioN

aka elevated blood pressure usually of a significant degree & over time

BTW: the "C" in the ABCs of a "code" is COMPRESSIONS as in chest, NOT whatever terminology this individual stated!..."contractions"

soft surface?? No you need a hard, flat surface.

When was the last time this witness picked up a kindergartner? What year?

Appropriate time to pick Ada up? WTH does that when? When the sun is still out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214